Saturday, May 21, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.28

They are normally so good at predicting these things…

Charliecondou: So has anyone actually been judged yet? Because Im happy to help & get it over with quicker. Octobers a long time to wait for the world to end

Sarahjp_01: @Charliecondou Its not going to be like X Factor is it? XXX and your Out

MargoJMilne: @Charliecondou I'm hoping we all get judged according to our separate time zones. Mexican wave of people ascending into heaven...

nikishisler: @Charliecondou The Rapture's not until 6pm silly! I am trying not to sin until then (better safe than sorry).

Charliecondou: @nikishisler Why 6pm? Where does it say that? Not in my Bible

alanbenzie: @Charliecondou @nikishisler They have special chapters of the Bible that 'you lot' don't get.

Charliecondou: @alanbenzie Really? Mines full of chapters about Streisand and lurex

alanbenzie: @Charliecondou I meant colorblind. You ARE colourblind aren't you?

Charliecondou: @alanbenzie Obviously

alicearnold1: @Charliecondou I think I have been judged cos I'm all alone on a Saturday night with the dog for company. Must have done something wrong.

Charliecondou: @alicearnold1 Its the lesbian thing Alice. You were warne

Charliecondou: Im having dinner with Eileen Grimshaw tonight. Im showing her the delights of Shoreditch. She's not good out of Weatherfield bless her

idhToronto: @Charliecondou ah bless - tell her I said Hi and I remember when she was in Dinnerladies

suetilley1: @Charliecondou Is she meeting up with Todd and his swanky fella

Charliecondou: @suetilley1 Yes. She's joining them at Fire later

Gabby_Logan: @Charliecondou I am so jealous. We love Eileen in our family. A week earlier and she could have gone for a nice stroll round London with us.

Charliecondou: @Gabby_Logan I shall pass on your love. Come join us, if you find yourself East!

Charliecondou: Well... this is awkward. I have to say Im surprised. They are normally so good at predicting these things

nikishisler: @Charliecondou Well, I'm still here and I've been GOOD AS GOLD for HOURS. Apart from some impure thoughts obv. It's a swiz.

dudders51: @Charliecondou hi any chance of a happy birthday RT its the big 31 today

Charliecondou: @dudders51 Happy Birthday x

dudders51: @Charliecondou bless u

ryanjamesthomas: Congratulations on your new baby @michkeegan


Charliecondou: @ryanjamesthomas @michkeegan hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Graeme_Hawley: Eliane + I are very proud 2 announce the birth of a baby Striker/Batsman/Quantum Physicist! Henry was born on Wed morning! He is fantastic!

Charliecondou: @Graeme_Hawley congratufuckinglations mate. Brilliant news! Xxx


DARBY & JOAN

twinsmum67: My man put his boots back on today to help out and played a blinder. 6 wickets no less. I love him in his whites!

twinsdad72: Had a great day and to top it off had a lovely evening with the other half @twinsmum67 Mmwah #guinnessmayofkickedin



Confidential_CC: Dear @stephen_hagan to make sense of Charlie's reply read this section "One of these nights…" http://charlie-corrie-condou.blogspot.com/

stephen_hagan: @Confidential_CC thank you very much. I should bring you everywhere

Confidential_CC: @stephen_hagan My peeps: Bryony Gordon, Jim Murray, Hardeep Singh Kohli, Dermot O'Leary, Boy George, Chris Wiseman & Charlie Condou -follow

stephen_hagan: @Confidential_CC done

Confidential_CC: @stephen_hagan Now when the baby keeps you up you can scroll through Charlie's tweets to see what you are missing xxx lol

stephen_hagan: @Confidential_CC That'll put ME to sleep!

stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou I’m bringing the baby out with me. The smoking ban means there is no reason not to. As long as we get a nap every few hours

Confidential_CC: DAMN WHAT A FIZZER!!! I WAITED ALL DAY FOR THOSE LITTLE DINOSAURS FROM JURASSIC PARK

#HAPPY #RAPTOR #DAY

jonronson: Everyone being incredibly nice about the Psychopath Test extract gu.com/p/2p6xk/tw There's going to be a LOT of strewn clothes come 6pm.

Charliecondou: @jonronson I've just read the checklist. I have a horrible feeling Georgia might be a psychopath

TracyAnnO: Now do I get a mani/pedi before Rapture.*looks at invite* OH! apparently I won't be going.Nor will @Charliecondou @misterhsk or @Baddiel.

Charliecondou: @TracyAnnO @misterhsk @Baddiel you know this for sure?? I'm not on the list am I? I fucking knew it!

TracyAnnO: @Charliecondou @misterhsk @Baddiel It's really strict list. But totally uncool. We're better off doing post ascension looting. Bond Street 7pm?


One of these nights…

stephen_hagan: Awake before my alarm?!?! I really can't wait for this day to be over. Bring on the curtain call!!! #endoftherainbow

TaraFlynn: @stephen_hagan Good luck, team 'Bow. Have a great final one!

stephen_hagan: @TaraFlynn will do. Can't wait to get my nights back

Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan @TaraFlynn Make the most of them

stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou @taraflynn the most of what?

Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan Your nights. You won’t have them for long


The Last Farewell - END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!

Charliecondou: Have I got time for a cup of tea first? #rapture

sophbags: We are playing along online with million pound drop - if we win how do we collect our money?

Charliecondou: @sophbags How was the op??

WhichPennySmith: @Charliecondou There is always time for a nice cup of tea and a sit down.

Charliecondou: @WhichPennySmith This Rapture thing isn’t all bad. At least I don’t have to worry about doing my VAT

Charliecondou: Now's probably a good time to admit your secrets. You'll feel better. I'll start. I’m Straight

Charliecondou: RT @pierrecondou: @Charliecondou your mother always knew. She will be pleased.

misterhsk: @Charliecondou Straight?! I just thought you helped out when they were busy...x

Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou well if we are sharing secrets before we go bye-byes...then yes, I am gay and so is my wife x

rudedoodle: @Charliecondou my turn- I pretend to watch soaps 'ironically', but in fact I AM A COMPLETE SOAP-IPHILE!

Charliecondou: @rudedoodle hahaha

fatbrenda: @Charliecondou so that's why you were trying to get me to show you me bosoms! I knew you weren't a real nurse! Cheeky so and so!

ChloLewisW34: @Charliecondou you look like you have a massive cock

blue_arsed_buzz: @Charliecondou Nooooooooooooooo!

moanaboutmencom: @Charliecondou when I see your profile photo I keep thinking that you are @antonycotton's boyfriend off #coronation street!

Charliecondou: @moanaboutmencom That’s an awful thing to say! I’m MUCH better looking than him. AND more talented

moanaboutmencom: @Charliecondou you know - I’m just laughing at myself so much! I just googled your name and was desperately trying to delete that tweet!!!!!!

Charliecondou: @moanaboutmencom At least you didn’t say I looked like Ian Beale.

Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou Just remember the 21st is almost over here and if we were gonna be wiped out it would be us in Oz to go first obv x

Charliecondou: @Confidential_CC Let me know if you all start spontaneously combusting

Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou sure boss will do....will phone and tell you what to pack x

MargoJMilne: @Charliecondou My secret is that I have a mahoosive crush on @misterhsk

Charliecondou: @MargoJMilne Don’t we all love, don’t we all @misterhsk

Charliecondou: RT @KatieWeasel: I see Geri Halliwell is planning a pop comeback. Surely a sign that Armageddon is truly upon us.

EmmaK67: For those asking, Rapture is when Jesus comes and gets everyone who's allowed to go to heaven. It's not End of the World Day.

Charliecondou: @EmmaK67 Oh God! This is like that time I was waiting for my membership to Grouchos. I can’t handle the pressure Emma! Will he choose me??

Sarahjp_01: @Charliecondou Why wouldn't he choose you? Have you put clean underwear on today..

EmmaK67: @Charliecondou it's too close to call Charlie. but he WAS a fisher of men. So you know...

Charliecondou: @EmmaK67 I’m wearing my Birkenstocks anyway. Just in case.


shebahronay: @Charliecondou re you being “straight” I always said it. Cameron your other half was a bit grumpy with me.

Charliecondou: @shebahronay I think he knows about us

shebahronay: @Charliecondou shit! I'll see my lawyer about a superinjunction right now...

Charliecondou: @shebahronay At least Jonny isn’t on Twitter. He would be DESTROYED


Nathan Barley


Charlie Condou in a grab bag of scenes from Nathan Barley. The vision is from video tape but still thoroughly enjoyable.

Nathan Barley was a Channel 4 sitcom written by Charlie Brooker and Chris Morris, starring Nicholas Burns, Julian Barratt, Charlie Condou and Claire Keelan. The series of six weekly episodes began broadcasting on 11 February 2005. Described by his creator as a "meaningless strutting cadaver-in-waiting", the character originated on Brooker's TVGoHome – a website parodying television listings – as the focus of a fly-on-the-wall documentary called C*nt.


Press play:

Cast

Nicholas Burns – Nathan Barley

Charlie Condou – Jonatton Yeah?

Julian Barratt – Dan "Preacher Man" Ashcroft

Claire Keelan – Claire Ashcroft

Richard Ayoade – Ned Smanks

Spencer Brown – Rufus Onslatt

Noel Fielding – Jones

David Hoyle (aka "The Divine David") – Doug Rocket

Nina Sosanya – Sasha

Rhys Thomas – Toby

Ben Whishaw – Pingu

No comments:

Post a Comment