Sunday, May 6, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.335

CORRIE CATCH UP 
K
morriseygirl: @Charliecondou Just doing my Corrie catch up. You Sir, rock. You and Stella have stolen some scenes lately

Charliecondou: @morriseygirl why thank you kindly x
Cez
cez29: @quarterbluematt oh aye #letbattlecommence

Charliecondou: @cez29 oi oi
Cez
cez29: @Charliecondou aye aye Charlie big spuds x

URINAL SKILLS

Charliecondou: Skills I have acquired since becoming a Father: Using a urinal whilst wearing a babysling; a lot harder than it seems.
Mummy_Mermaid
Mummy_Mermaid: @Charliecondou Not as hard as sitting down to piss with a babysling on and a toddler in the cubicle with you! Lol.

Charliecondou: @Mummy_Mermaid I beg to differ! Try aiming without being able to see. Not easy
Brendan_Surrey
Brendan_Surrey: @Charliecondou You're bascially Diane Keaton in a montage from Baby Boom

Charliecondou: @Brendan_Surrey youre so right
misterhsk
misterhsk: @Charliecondou you've been able to do something similar years before becoming a dad...

Charliecondou: RT @stonewalluk: Over 500 @stonewalluk supporters are expected in Brighton for the #EqualityWalk - can't wait to see you! You can still register in person :)

Charliecondou: RT @PapaLazerou: @Baddiel hello Dave


 Above: Charlie and Canadian fan R.G. Brook, Summertime 2011 Manchester


Above: Antony Cotton, a bear and Charlie Condou in a scene from Coronation Street, Easter 2011

The three of us
Charlie Condou
Two dads, one mum – one family
o    Charlie Condou
o    The Guardian, Saturday 5 May 2012

[…Well, that's my life now so, finally, I get it. As always though, whenever I have one of these mini-rants, I have to remember how lucky I am. I have two beautiful kids, amazing co-parents and a job I love…]

The above is an excerpt. If you would like to read the complete article go HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment