Saturday, March 10, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.274

SECRETS AND FRIES

katherine_kelly: I wish I could tell all but I'll "get done". I'll let you know as soon as I can...

Charliecondou: @katherine_kelly well you can bloody tell me!!!

kirstywallace18: @Charliecondou just walked past you and smiled. Off to the Albion for lunch. Have a good day :) x

Charliecondou: @kirstywallace18 you did? I've just had a nap, I'm not actually awake yet

kirstywallace18: @Charliecondou yeah just before Maccie D's! You have a good day! :) x

The latest blog demographics: 

At the time of publishing approx. 23,000 people were reading this blog per week.
People from 69 different countries have visited this blog to date:
75% of visitors are from the UK
10% of visitors are from the USA
5% of visitors are from Australia
10% of visitors are from "rest of world"

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT

Charliecondou: RT @CandisFrye: @ferrifrump worst tattoo ever. A good morning funny:
BABY BABY BABY

jtkearney: In the Guardian Family section is Charlie Condou a gayman having babies with a friend or having babies with his ex who he left for a man?

Charliecondou: @jtkearney A friend x

jtkearney: @Charliecondou twitter is amazing! Ive read your section before and always assumed but never knew the exact arrangement. Congrats!

Charliecondou: @jtkearney ta very much!

CRACK OF DAWN
crazycolours
crazycolours: Right I'm up. From 6:30am on a Saturday. I should be shot.
Charliecondou: @crazycolours Pah! 6:30's a lie-in in this house
crazycolours
crazycolours: @Charliecondou That's cos you have two small kids! How are they btw? Coping with babyhood alright?
Charliecondou: @crazycolours Ive never been so knackered in my entire life. But I love it. I think
crazycolours
crazycolours: @Charliecondou You're working too though - mental! Was easy for me. All I did was lie on the sofa, feeding the baby watching music channels.

The three of us
Two dads, one mum – one family
Charlie Condou
The Guardian, Saturday 10 March 2012

[…I was bottle-fed…My mum's desperate desire to satisfy her ravenous child meant that by the age of three months I was so "bonny" I had to be taken into hospital for a week to be put on a diet. Yes, you'd never think it to look at me now, but I was a proper fatty as a baby…Fortunately, you can't over-breastfeed, otherwise we might have a problem with Hal…]

This is an exceprt if you like to read the complete article go HERE

mashdabaddest: @charliecondou just discovered your Guardian column, is a great inspiration for us wannabe dads :) <3
Charliecondou: @mashdabaddest thanks very much!

Below: Click map to enlarge. @Confidential_CC is trending in Oz!

THE BIG ISSUE OF PETER BARLOW’S TACKLE
Charliecondou: Peter Barlow just mentioned having a wee and then there was a close up of his crotch @GriffRowland
welshjaci: @Charliecondou @GriffRowland eeek too much information!!!
Charliecondou: @welshjaci yes, it was!!
GriffRowland: @Charliecondou me dear, no dear.
Charliecondou: @GriffRowland dirty bitch
welshjaci: @Charliecondou @GriffRowland He has stunning eyes; now I'm going 2 check the other bits. D'you think Taggart's sidekick's a goer?!! x
Charliecondou: @welshjaci @GriffRowland oh deffo!
welshjaci: @Charliecondou @GriffRowland Handcuffs at the ready HOT HOT HOT guy!
Usztan: @Charliecondou I don't mind a bit of Barlow.
Charliecondou: @Usztan he's a very lovely fella
GriffRowland: @Charliecondou @welshjaci i was just trying to remind the nation of the grazing on his knuckles NOT HIS TACKLE. #triestoremember
welshjaci: @GriffRowland @Charliecondou Whatever - I now can't get Peter Barlow's penis out of my mind, you bastards!
Usztan: @Charliecondou Are the tattoos real too?
Charliecondou: @Usztan yup
welshjaci: @Charliecondou @GriffRowland Dyou think Dennis has put it into Rita? You have sooooooo runied my Friday night!!! #penisalert
Carlas_Wino: I would just like to point out that @Charliecondou also tweeted about Barlow's crotch! I'm not the only perv! ;)
streetworker01: @Charliecondou @griffrowland Didn't notice. I've got the DVD. I'm going to watch it again. Hope you're right...

FRANK FOSTER
Mesenplas: @Charliecondou so did Simon kill Frank Foster ? :-)
Charliecondou: @Mesenplas yes
666jus: we all know carla didnt do it #corrie we'll all be sayin free the weatherfield gay @Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @666jus lol

FRANK - THE MURDER – THE T-SHIRT
Charlie Condou ✔
Confidential_CC: @666jus "FREE THE WEATHERFIELD GAY" Corrie stars have their say on Frank's murder - CHARLIE CONDOU IMPLICATED  charlie-corrie-condou.blogspot.com
justin whittam
666jus: @Confidential_CC ha ha !!!! t shirts goin to print today lol !!!
Charlie Condou ✔
Confidential_CC: @666jus the "I killed Frank" shirts should come with a front and back tho...2 diff pics before and after
justin whittam
666jus: @Confidential_CC ha ha love it !!!


FOLLOW FRIDAY
Shum65: #FF Mr @Confidential_CC Just call him Tom lol Xx ;-)

Confidential_CC: #FF Mr @Shum65 Just call him between 7-9am or after 6pm for a good time x

Shum65: @Confidential_CC Lol this is true haha XxX ;-))


STRAIGHT TO THE POINT

Jay_boy_: @Confidential_CC hi hows you xxx

Confidential_CC: @Jay_boy_ fine thank you best wishes to you and yours x

Jay_boy_: @Confidential_CC cheers so are you a dominant lad xxx


THANKS FOR SHARING

LeFouGallois: Thank you to @Confidential_CC @CharlieCondou for sharing this video, a story so many of us can relate to...

Charlie Condou is a Guardian (British newspaper) columnist, gay rights activist, and actor who is best known for his role as male midwife, Marcus Dent, in the British soap opera, 'Coronation Street'.
denisethelady
denisethelady: Come visit.

Charliecondou: @denisethelady hello x

jenniefava: @Charliecondou I am in Manchester tomorrow night seeing Phil. Are you around or do you migrate down South on a weekend?

Charliecondou: @jenniefava Bugger, Im in London. Coming up Monday though, when do you leave??

jenniefava: @Charliecondou just a flying visit. Back Sunday. Another time, lovely. If not, I'll see you January! x

No comments:

Post a Comment