Sunday, May 22, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.29

Above: Charlie Condou is 5th from the right amongst his friends before Moonwalk 2011.
Above & below: More pictures of Charlie Condou from the 2011 Moonwalk charity fundraiser for breast cancer research.
jamielomas1: Just out with my lovely girlfriend, treating her to a bite to eat, Gary Neville is here, what a legend, he hates scousers!
Charliecondou: @jamielomas1 I'm taking her out on Tuesday! I'm going to get her to nick your credit card though
Charliecondou: I'm heading to weatherfield where Nick Tilsley is taking me out for dinner and dancing. I'm aware this is a fantasy for many of you 
fizzmack: @Charliecondou Stray for pay, et cetera?
julieanna85: @Charliecondou why aren't you at the Baftas?
Charliecondou: @julieanna85 working first thing tomorrow 
julieanna85: @Charliecondou Rubbish! Hope they bring you back a goody bag 
Charliecondou: He's cancelled. Always the bridesmaid....
msm4rsh: @Charliecondou aww you could have come to me!!! X
Charliecondou: @msm4rsh ah I should've come over. Polly's probably missing me
VincentAllenby: @Charliecondou @msm4rsh She'll missing some clothes from the last time you visited!
Charliecondou: @VincentAllenby haha piss off
Charliecondou: RT @MarthaPlimpton: Everyone's nose is going to fall off on the same day. It's in the Bible. Normal people can't see it in there, but it's there. Send me money.
tracey_thorn: @Charliecondou OH! And you with your dancing shoes already on...
Charliecondou: @tracey_thorn I know Tracey, I know. I'm destroyed!
tomgormer: @Charliecondou for five minutes I've been thinking to myself, why would you have dinner with adam rickett!
Charliecondou: @tomgormer Jesus Christ, that's actually made me feel queasy. I can’t help picturing his slippery waxed abs
jamieeborthwick: I will always love @ladygaga music she rocks my socks!!
Charliecondou: @jamieeborthwick you realise that the only people that see your retweets are already following you don't you?
jamieeborthwick: @Charliecondou noooo? How are you mate :) ha legend of the twitter world! Am still new to it allb
Charliecondou: @jamieeborthwick haha I'm happy to teach you. I'm good fella, you ok?
jamieeborthwick: @Charliecondou you need to teach me because your followers are big and you will get like tweet every 2 seconds! Ha
Charliecondou: follow young @jamieeborthwick . He's off the telly
ChloeFieldingx: @Charliecondou Glad to see you back on the street!
Charliecondou: @ChloeFieldingx glad to be there x

acting a gooseberry
stephen_hagan: Breakfast?
Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan @Wendy_Wason fuck right off
stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou @wendy_wason thank you. I was gonna ask if you could water our plants but I hear it's raining in London so, not to worry x
Confidential_CC: @stephen_hagan Just please always remember when you get a tweet from me I am the "good" one and @CharlieCondou is the "evil" one - OK?
stephen_hagan: @Confidential_CC @charliecondou won't be hard to forget
Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan Actually its roasting. When are you back?
stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou when the rain stops
Brendan_Surrey: I have a gooseberry bush full of gooseberries almost ready to pick. Anyone got a nice gooseberry based recipe? 
Confidential_CC: @Brendan_Surrey don't know if you know but the kiwi fruit is a gooseberry so you can use the same recipes as for them x
Brendan_Surrey: @Confidential_CC I had no idea! Ta x

On the threshold of something big!
Above & below: Robert James-Collier & Charlie Condou. James recently played the hottie footman in "Downton Abbey." The pictures come from the set of Coronation Street and if you look closely you can spot Audrey, Kevin and Ken.
RichardAArnold: I'm splashed across the News of The World pg57. #nosuperinjunctionneeded #NOTW #palmsprings
Charliecondou: @RichardAArnold Have you arrived? Is she drunk yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment