Saturday, May 21, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.27

END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH
misterhsk: I had a packet of McCoys and a Lion Bar for dinner. The joys of a Holiday Inn Express next to an airport...but at least Monk's on TV!

Confidential_CC: @misterhsk well you've just confirmed you are at the end of the world....an airport hotel!!

misterhsk: @Confidential_CC I know...the bit below the end of the world

Confidential_CC: @misterhsk worst one I can recall is the Travelodge in Dublin built on the runway's end....& NO vending machines! No choc! No crisps! I died!

misterhsk: @Confidential_CC urgh

Confidential_CC: @KathViner Hi Kath just checking to ask have you been to Charlie's blog? You have been mentioned!

KathViner: @Confidential_CC I will now! Thank you.

Dear Bloggers,

Kath Viner now follows @Confidential_CC and for those who don’t know Kath is the deputy editor of The Guardian newspaper UK – she has her own possie, horse, badge and smokin’ six-shooter!

twinsmum67: Not a good start to the day. Have a power cut! There's never a man around when you need one!!

Confidential_CC: @twinsmum67 CCC to the rescue what can I do to help???

twinsmum67: @Confidential_CC lol thanks for offering. X

emmafreud: @tracey_thorn oh my WORD your over the rainbow is beyond words and rainbows.

tracey_thorn: @emmafreud Oh bless you - this is sad, but I recorded it day after my grandma died, so I've never really been able to listen to it :-(

Charliecondou: @tracey_thorn @emmafreud It REALLY is beautiful Tracey, Ive been listening to it all afternoon

tracey_thorn: @Charliecondou @emmafreud How come people are listening to it suddenly? *puzzled face*

kelvin_fletcher: Why not! Thought I'd splash out and treat myself to a new car

Charliecondou: @kelvin_fletcher Wow! Emmerdale obviously pay more than Corrie

CharlieCondou: RT @emmapeate: @Charliecondou Please R/T15 yr old Dom Crouch took his life because of homophobic bullying see his dads video here http://bit.ly/koCYQ1

No comments:

Post a Comment