Wednesday, April 16, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1056

Celebrities Share Messages of Hope, Inspiration on GLAAD's Red Carpet
Superstars, advocates, and out trailblazers celebrated the progress of LGBT depictions in media and offered words of encouragement in the continuing battle for equality at the 25th annual GLAAD Media Awards in Los Angeles.
BY JASE PEEPLES
APRIL 14 2014
Charlie Condou (at right; out actor on British drama Coronation Street) and partner Cameron Laux 

On homophobia in Hollywood:
I'm really surprised by the level of homophobia that still exists here in Hollywood. I've been here for a week, and I had dinner with a big movie star and his boyfriend, and he is not out because of fear. I also had lunch with a daytime soap star and his boyfriend, and they are also not out because of fear. I find that really surprising because I'm very out in my career at home. I'm with my partner, we go out together, we have children and it’s never been an issue. I'm particularly surprised to see there’s so much fear surrounding gay people here in Los Angeles. It’s a shame.”

Complete article HERE

More GLAAD 
Red Carpet photos
Actor Charlie Condou attends the VIP Red Carpet Suite hosted by Ketel One Vodka at the 25th Annual GLAAD Media Awards on April 12, 2014 in Beverly Hills, California.

L.A. MEMORIES & BACK TO WORK
JanaDowling: Love these guys #missingLA 
Charliecondou: @JanaDowling I'm SO jet lagged!!
JanaDowling: @Charliecondou ahhhh me too!!! Dying! You had to go straight back to work?
sparklymrsc: @Charliecondou @JanaDowling passed you this evening Charlie on spinning fields we were on route to #CoronationStreettour kids luv'd it !!
w0ahjess: Freddie Flintoff, Roy and Marcus from corrie are here lol hey
EllenEllen134: Just met Marcus from corrie
MatthewPGormley: Saw Roy, Owen and Marcus from Corrie tonight, and Freddie Flintoff!

flintoff11: Best picture ever with my hero ! Great night @perfmurder watching lesdennis and co #loveRoy http://instagram.com/p/m01aCyOOU7/

Charliecondou: @flintoff11 @PerfMurder good to meet you fella

flintoff11: “@Charliecondou: @flintoff11 @PerfMurder good to meet you fella” and you , get some kip !

Charliecondou: @flintoff11 already in bed!
Christopher Oatway
djchrisoatway: Lovely to see @Charliecondou at @PerfMurder starring @LesDennis & talk @wfm972 with @flintoff11. Hope he listens tomorrow from 5pm ;) x

flintoff11: I also got to hang out with Roy, Owen and Marcus from the street ! #greatlads

Charliecondou: “@flintoff11: I also got to hang out with Roy , Owen and Marcus from the street ! #greatlads” the 3 shortest actors in the show
BIRTHDAY GIRL
_CharlotteDean_: @Charliecondou heyaaa

recipe secrets
emmagleave: my first attempt at lemon drizzle cake! hope it tastes better than it looks. @simongregson123 pic.twitter.com/IriJJwlGIG
simongregson123: @emmagleave Errrm I've already eaten I think
emmagleave: @simongregson123 - not even a 'good attempt wife'
Charliecondou: @emmagleave @simongregson123 has it got flour on top?
emmagleave: @Charliecondou @simongregson123 - simon - you are dead!!!!!!!

homes under the silver hammer
Birdyword: If you earned less than £63,000 in the year to February, the average London house is earning more than you.
Charliecondou: RT @Birdyword: If you earned less than £63,000 in the year to February, the average London house is earning more than you.
DavidLammy: #London house prices up 18% in last year alone. When will Mayor learn that lack of homes risks making London an unaffordable & divided city?
Charliecondou: RT @DavidLammy: #London house prices up 18% in last year alone. When will Mayor learn that lack of homes risks making London an unaffordable & divided city?

flabulous
JAMESINREHAB: Sick of people telling me I've lost weight. Now the marathon is done & dusted its back to @VirginActiveUK & it's back to the weights!
Charliecondou: @JAMESINREHAB I thought you looked a bit flabby to be honest
JAMESINREHAB: @Charliecondou those bingo wings starting to droop!

A BIT OF A LET DOWN
matthosford28: Corrie's Marcus would get it mate!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Charliecondou: @matthosford28 :-o
matthosford28: @Charliecondou I'm really sorry to burst your bubble mate but my girlfriend wrote that as a joke while we were watching corrie
Charliecondou: @matthosford28 damn, thought I was in there
matthosford28: @Charliecondou unlucky I could have been your Todd
Charliecondou: @matthosford28 hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment