Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.972

#OUT #FIT
StephenMangan: I've been weighing up the pros and cons of meggings and decided I'm against.
Charliecondou: @StephenMangan You'll be sticking with fingerless leather gloves though right?
StephenMangan
StephenMangan: @Charliecondou The rest of that look is pukka.

FLUFFING YOUR MANHOOD
Charliecondou: Am I alone in being a bit unimpressed by "those" photos of Dappy? He's clearly fluffed it beforehand
PopularPope
PopularPope: @Charliecondou *quickly searches the internet*
sg2404
sg2404: @Charliecondou if he did fluff it before hand, god only knows what it would look like if he took longer
DJstewartwho
DJstewartwho: @Charliecondou FINALLY, you've arrived at the party. It's not that good, is it? We've been to better, in better venues  #DappyWilly
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DJstewartwho I know!
AshleyMcGuire_
AshleyMcGuire_: @Charliecondou yes you are alone. Even fluffed, it's massive.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @AshleyMcGuire_ it's not. Next time I see you I'm going to fluff and show you mine.
toddlerlex
toddlerlex: @Charliecondou ...can you do better?
Charliecondou: @toddlerlex well OBVIOUSLY
liseyloo73
liseyloo73: @Charliecondou my first thought was how much it would hurt :)
Charliecondou: Plus he's only 5'3" apparently. #perspective
scouserachel
scouserachel: @Charliecondou yes this is a factor
Charliecondou: @scouserachel I've been thinking about this too much haven't i?
scouserachel
scouserachel: @Charliecondou well it's a lot to digest, Charlie.
JEATON72
EATON72: @Charliecondou he's a complete cock anyway lol - wouldnttouchwithbargepole
munchkindamo
munchkindamo: @Charliecondou Finally someone shorter than me.... Just! ;-)
MrJaySomeone
MrJaySomeone: @Charliecondou I'd fluff it too if my objective was to leak the photos myself and start some blurred myth about my oversized manhood...
Charliecondou: @MrJaySomeone totally
MrJaySomeone
MrJaySomeone: @Charliecondou Or more accurately an oversized myth about my blurred manhood...
toddlerlex
toddlerlex: @ajjenkins @Charliecondou as we say on the internet, "pics or it didn't happen"
Charliecondou: @toddlerlex @ajjenkins Its actually quite hard fluffing and trying to take a selfie in the mirror at the same time
Usztan
Usztan: @Charliecondou The lady doth protest too much.
Brendan_Surrey
Brendan_Surrey: @Charliecondou That’s what I thought, then I saw his #CBB party trick, swinging his hips in boxers #pendulous

THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD
Charliecondou: @JamesPurefoy hold on. I thought you were dead? #thefollowing

SAM AND TREV
Charliecondou: @lizzieroper ah he was in Corrie for a bit. Lovely lad x
lizzieroper: @Charliecondou oh he is fabulous! Makes me howl!!! Xx

VOTE
leo_richardson: #ClickTheVic and vote for #EastEnders at the #ntawards
Charliecondou: @leo_richardson I most certainly will not

SPOTTED
EchelonOfScot
EchelonOfScot: Holy shit. Just saw the guy who plays Marcus in Corrie. Smiled at him and he smiled back haha.
kembzz
kembzz: Flashbacks of the day I met @Charliecondou in Manchester starbucks. #cute  

CATE BLANCHETT
Charliecondou: RT @sarahchurchwell: Good for her! “@SarahMillican75: Brilliant. "@stephharmon: an excellent GIF of Cate Blanchett at the SAG awards.

SOUTH DOWNS
emmagafielding: South Downs... NOW...
misterhsk: @emmagafielding rubbish isn't it. Miss the concrete?
emmagafielding: @misterhsk Isn't Mother Nature rubbish?
Charliecondou: @emmagafielding @misterhsk oh, that looks GRIM
misterhsk
misterhsk: @Charliecondou @emmagafielding looks like the gays have been out in force...
emmagafielding: @eggsbened @Charliecondou @misterhsk Equity minimum, it's the best affordable therapy available.....
misterhsk
misterhsk: @emmagafielding @eggsbened @Charliecondou it's stunning isn't it... What are the North Downs like?
emmagafielding: @misterhsk @eggsbened @Charliecondou Downy.

GOODBYE HALEY #CORRIE
Charliecondou: RT @MsEllenEJones: Here's my review of last night's Coronation Street. So emosh. Still recovering. #GoodbyeHayley http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/reviews/coronation-street-tv-review-with-due-nuance-roy-and-hayley-bring-the-right-to-die-to-life-9073263.html
Charliecondou: I've got last nights Corrie taped but I'm not sure I'm up to watching it. Don't think I can cope without Hayley @juliehes #GoodbyeHayley
SirThomasWynne: @Charliecondou @juliehes I watched it on youtube with the sound off.....I still kinda sobbed a bit
Helen_J_Andrew
Helen_J_Andrew: @Charliecondou It was heartbreaking! Amazing acting all round! X
hellosweety26
hellosweety26: @Charliecondou @juliehes cried so much
DuncanBannatyne
DuncanBannatyne: @Charliecondou @juliehes It is very very good
ljcwii
ljcwii: @Charliecondou @juliehes i cried my eyes out. Fantastic acting. I defy anyone not to be moved by it. Julie will be greatly missed.
SirThomasWynne: @Charliecondou @juliehes MANLY sobs obv x

THE UNIVERSITY OF LIFE
caitlinmoran: Me on Benefit St ("In film terms, people on benefits are silent extras. Yet 64% of the UK lives on Benefit St"): http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/opinion/columnists/caitlinmoran/article3981077.ece
laurenlaverne: @caitlinmoran This is SO great. The lack of interior life is IT. Also you are the only other "media" person I know who didn't go to uni...
caitlinmoran: @laurenlaverne Well we were university of rock, weren't we, love. Shit yeah -there is a HUGE thing to be written about different thinking.
Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran @laurenlaverne I didn't go to Uni either and I'm well brainy
Charliecondou: Spot on! Please read this RT @caitlinmoran: Ah. A handy screen-grab of my Benefits Street piece: RT @helenlewis:  http://t.co/5zYkBBqO0P
caitlinmoran: @Charliecondou @laurenlaverne We should form a Non-University team and go on University Challenge.
Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran @laurenlaverne that's basically Catchphrase isn't it?
caitlinmoran: @Charliecondou @laurenlaverne SAY WHAT YOU SEE
ClareMariscal
ClareMariscal: @Charliecondou Two words, Condou: donkey cheese. Ain't *that* brainy, are ya? :-P
Charliecondou: @ClareMariscal hahahaha piss off
Foo_Cough: @caitlinmoran @Charliecondou @laurenlaverne Don’t forget to brush up on essentials like worlds biggest bogey, Toxteth O’Grady. Right kids?
Charliecondou: @Foo_Cough @caitlinmoran @laurenlaverne showing your age!

THE POLITICS OF ANSWERING
Charliecondou: RT @skipnewton: Good luck to my son @GeorgeNewton1 in his Politics exam, wonder if he can avoid questions & give irrelevant answers like all politicians.
Charliecondou: @skipnewton @GeorgeNewton1 good luck mate, and remember, if you get stuck, the answer is always "It's the fault of the Tories!"
GeorgeNewton1
GeorgeNewton1: @Charliecondou @skipnewton thanks! Always manage to slip in about the evil capitalists and the glorious lefties!

I'M TO SEXY FOR THIS CATWALK
lizmatthewspr: Have fun at the @CHANEL show lovely ladies @laurabailey_uk @lilyallen #jell
Charliecondou: @lizmatthewspr @CHANEL @laurabailey_uk @lilyallen I'm walking in that show. I'll
lizmatthewspr: @Charliecondou @CHANEL @laurabailey_uk @lilyallen what are the chances.......!

No comments:

Post a Comment