Saturday, June 9, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.365

ARTICLES

clarelhall: @charliecondou Love love LOVE your articles! They are so close to home! x

Charliecondou: @clarelhall thank you x
donnako1
donnako1: @guardianfamily @Charliecondou enjoyed the column as usual but pls do try to avoid sounding like the way you are weaning is THE way.
donnako1
donnako1: @guardianfamily @Charliecondou see @AnnalisaB championing relaxed (baby led) weaning recently. Not saying u shd do diff but u have influence

Charliecondou: @donnako1 @guardianfamily @AnnalisaB I'm just saying what works for me
donnako1
donnako1: @Charliecondou @guardianfamily @AnnalisaB I believe that's your intent but not necessarily how it reads. How u phrase is so very important.
annetteg33
annetteg33: @Charliecondou Lovely article xx

STATUESQUE
Ryan Thomas
ryanjamesthomas: Morning @BrookeLVincent shall we go to Kenya today? X
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @BrookeLVincent @ryanjamesthomas Having an amazing time!! Bring me back one of those wooden African men with big cocks xxx
BrookeLVincent
BrookeLVincent: @Charliecondou @ryanjamesthomas hahahhahahahahahahahahha Charlie. X 



IDENTITY CONFIRMED
nickhawtin
nickhawtin: @Charliecondou I'm not the preacher man!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @nickhawtin apparently you are

CHARLIE MAKES A TIT OF HIMSELF
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: Dreamt I went to a party in a red velvet corset. Everyone laughed at me except @Cath_Tyldesley who said I had great tits.

EVERYONE SAYS
danking11
danking11: Sick of people saying I look like Marcus from Coronation Street, aka @Charliecondou 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @danking11 you're much better looking 

GAY TACKLE
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @DiversityRM: Regular donations help us to set up programmes & work with youngsters & tackle #homophobic #bullying. Become a friend: http://t.co/vVK9tckF

LOOK-A-LIKES
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @aliJcorrie he looks like Gav! 
aliJcorrie
aliJcorrie: @Charliecondou I know incredible! X 
shobnagulati
shobnagulati: @aliJcorrie brilliant pic of your dad Ali @Charliecondou is right ! Xxx 
aliJcorrie
aliJcorrie: @shobnagulati @charliecondou I know found it last night on google images! Love that he had a hand out card! 

NAME DROPPER
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: Spoken to Jen, @JenConnelly is a fake account 
twominions
twominions: @Charliecondou @jenconnelly Just looked. It was so obviously fake, too many typos! 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @twominions I can guarantee Jennifer will never have a twitter account! 
twominions
twominions: @Charliecondou Please tell Jen I love her! I swear I'm her biggest fan, even my son will tell you: http://t.co/G3ITRi4b
Shmouise
Shmouise: @Charliecondou excellent public service performed x 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Shmouise just an excuse to name drop really 

MISTAKEN SEXUAL IDENTITY
deanpiper
deanpiper: Haaaaa, Geri Halliwell with 'new man' in the papers today. New man is one of my besties...and happily settled with a different girlfriend. 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @deanpiper I was in the papers once as @denise_vanouten's new fella. Someone hadnt done their research obviously! 
deanpiper
deanpiper: @Charliecondou @denise_vanouten I was once Alex Best's new man. We were in the sea. I had a pot belly and was in Now. #shameful 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @deanpiper the photo was of me and Den in a cab. She was smiling and looking beautiful. I was pulling my pants out of my arse crack 
deanpiper
deanpiper: @Charliecondou we're just doomed. Meh. I like to think they're our 'not-so-mystery women'! 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @deanpiper lol 

Below: Charlie Condou plays unsung hero Auguste in "Charlotte Gray"
THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING CHARLIE
mrtobysawyer
mrtobysawyer: Night in watching Charlotte Gray on More4, lovely @Charliecondou above the title no less! #anticipation
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @mrtobysawyer oh yes, I was important once. See you Monday x
AubreyEMiller
AubreyEMiller: RT UK are you watching 'Charlotte Gray' on More4, lovely @Charliecondou above the title no less! #anticipation with Oz actor Cate Blanchett.
mrtobysawyer
mrtobysawyer: @Charliecondou you still are me dear. It's the movies that have got small #closeup x
The three of us
Two dads, one mum – one family
o    Charlie Condou
o    The Guardian, Saturday 9 June 2012

[…As a parent, one of the most important things we have to teach our children is that life doesn't always go exactly the way they want. A child who doesn't know how to cope with disappointment is heading for trouble. Far better that they learn life's harder lessons from you, a loving parent, than that they stumble, unprepared, into adulthood and a world that's only too happy to smack them with a dose of reality…]

This is an excerpt from Charlie's weekly column if you wish to read the complete article click HERE




COLUMN
Charlie Condou
guardianfamily: This week @Charliecondou has mostly been learning about discipline http://t.co/LDsa3Frh

No comments:

Post a Comment