Saturday, April 14, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.313 - FRIDAY THE 13TH

BILL'S SEX LIFE
 
Charliecondou: Is this entire interview going to be about Bill's sex life? There's something quite distasteful about it
alysirv
alysirv: @Charliecondou but this IS Piers Morgan after all....
MomijiGirl74
MomijiGirl74: @Charliecondou Sadly that's Piers Morgan all over but Bill held his nerve brilliantly and stuck to his morals. Fabulous xx
juliusmandrake
juliusmandrake: @Charliecondou Piers Morgan is a dirt-digger.
I_am_KenBarlow
I_am_KenBarlow: @Charliecondou He's an absolutely crap interviewer. I was looking forward to a proper interview with Bill Roache, but this is pathetic
Brendan_Surrey
Brendan_Surrey: @Charliecondou "There's something quite distasteful about it" will be on Piers Morgan's gravestone as an epitaph to sum up his life
BillRoache
BillRoache: RT @jm1967uk: @Charliecondou @itv tabloid tv, @piersmorgan cock. Such potential with Bill Roache but you take the stories from the gutter
KirstiJJ
KirstiJJ: @Charliecondou get you, "Bill" haha xx

Charliecondou: @KirstiJJ lol well I have known him for almost 5 years
ninamiles
ninamiles: @Charliecondou ex Mirror what'd you expect low rent interviewer #LifeStories #BillRoache

Charliecondou: @ninamiles so true
sammcknight1
sammcknight1: @Charliecondou Well it IS Piers Morgan, Charlie!

Charliecondou: @sammcknight1 I know I know
JACK THE LAD

JackPShepherd88: Listening to “Sister Act II Soundtrack - Oh Happy Day” by Sister Act II

Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88 that is my favourite film ever. Honestly

JackPShepherd88: Everyone asking about my bent finger! Well the other ones the same.


Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88: you're a freak, as I'v always said that.
RoryMG
RoryMG: @Charliecondou @JackPShepherd88 I thought I was seeing things on tonights Corrie. Thanks for clearing this up! :)

Charliecondou: RT @JackPShepherd88: He loves toast! Hahahaha @annekirkbride
FRIDAY THE 13TH

Charlie Condou ✔
Confidential_CC: #FOLLOWFRIDAY13th - wishing U all good luck. PS. If U own a black cat put it inside 4 the day. Pack away ur ladder & mirrors.
Chris Jones
Jonesyinc1: @Confidential_CC I do own a black cat....

GaydarRadio: @ChasCondouFans I don't own a mirror! LOL x

BTMtyler: @Tom_In_Oz_ Cheers! I've so far managed to avoid calamity...
Dave Shum
Shum65: @Confidential_CC Its funny had a black cat in the garden today? I like Friday the 13th, was born at home at no13, says it all really haha :)
Fox Mullder
Fox_Mullder: @Confidential_CC hehe thx pa
Stu Roberts.
welshfreak: @Confidential_CC #ff .. Thank u huni. Xx
Russ Wright
russwrightfla: @Confidential_CC thx for the friday the 13th warnings. no cats here thankfully!! xoxo
Tony Hirst Fans
TeamTonyHirst: @Confidential_CC thank you :)
✨Blanaid✨
NeatFreak_: @Confidential_CC Lol!!
 
Bennielawrence: @Confidential_CC thanks for the advice love lol xx

dold87: @Confidential_CC TY!
Sally Lay
TnVol19: @ChasCondouFans I have black cats...mirrors...& need to climb ladder today. Uh-oh.
AustinFx4
AustinFx4: @ChasCondouFans thanks!
Liz (10) (^_^)
Lionesskeeper: @ChasCondouFans Aw thanks *hugs* ^_^

NoNoNannette30: @ChasCondouFans Thank you for #FF sweetie ((Hugs)). My mom was born on Friday the 13th, it doesn't scare me ;)
walabytrack
walabytrack: @AWOLTom Dog in House, No Cat, three ladders outside, Kangaroo's and Wallaby's on Watch! Shotgun loaded, Friday 13th BAH!
Jo
joooos1: #FF @AWOLTom Thanks for the Follow Friday 13th. It's nearly over for you.....

Lotteharrison: @AWOLTom considering the origin of the superstition I don't think we atheists need to worry

mabelalexa: @AWOLTom thank you so much dear for the #FF <3<3<3
Gord McFee
gordmcfee: @Tom_In_Oz_ Thanks. And right back at you.
Ian
IanWillyW: @Tom_In_Oz_ twiiiidddle twaaaadddle superstitious clap trap! Elves are real tho! *bounce*
bunny
purplybunny: @Tom_In_Oz_ thanks for the lovely ff :)) *huggs* xxx
Rich
rruk01: @Tom_In_Oz_ thanks Tom #FF
Karen Hoyt (Kaz)
WhoGuru: @Tom_In_Oz_ CRAP! I have several black cats! I'm humped! LOL
Mike Fenton Stevens
fentonstevens: @Tom_In_Oz_ cheers Tom
Wolfie Rankin
Wolfie_Rankin: @Tom_In_Oz_ I have mirrors, but no black cats (at the moment) unfortunately
Ian O'Brien
IanOTimelord: @Tom_In_Oz_ @valeriemeachum Friday 13th and I have a black cat is that supposed to mean anything lol. #FOLLOWFRIDAY13th
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @IanOTimelord @valeriemeachum back away now.......evil personified....and that's just Valerie!

valeriemeachum: @Tom_In_Oz_ I am! The cat, meanwhile, is beautiful, and not evil at all. @IanOTimelord
Alan Y :)
AlanYbrum: @Tom_In_Oz_ Pmsl I'm afraid of them pussies lol
Sue Robinson
wilbunny: #FF @Confidential_CC :))
VIDEO

Charliecondou: Amazing new video from an amazing band at http://t.co/GsyLTTYH

OJBJ: @Charliecondou Clever lad that @RupertHill .....Ta for message Charlie. I've had a chat with people so they're seeing what they can do :)

RupertHill: @Charliecondou thanks Charlie x
CRYSTAL CLEAR VISION
Edward Clarke
edwardclarke: Wedgwood jasper ware cat bowl 
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @edwardclarke you’re in Josiah's museum? 
Edward Clarke
edwardclarke: @Tom_In_Oz_ we do their greeting cards! 
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @edwardclarke wowsers btw Waterford crystal does that mean anything? 
Edward Clarke
edwardclarke: @Tom_In_Oz_ we drank out of Waterford crystal at our meeting? 
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @edwardclarke see my psychic stuff is kicking in again .... Weird I know!
PET WHISPERER
Mark.M
MarkMMerrett: @Tom_In_Oz_ @tmarkstahler a pic of what has happened – it’s the closest thing to ur vis Tommy
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @MarkMMerrett @tmarkstahler bubs what is the pic?? It's v blurry on iPad. 
Mark.M
MarkMMerrett: @Tom_In_Oz_ @tmarkstahler it’s a Christmas tree, cats peed on it, not Lady 
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @MarkMMerrett @tmarkstahler Oh, I get it now. Yesterday when I had my psychic vision I said your pet dog wanted to pee on a Xmas tree. OK well that is so close to my vision it is possibly v spooky for Friday 13th.....scared! 
MarkMMerrett: @Tom_In_Oz_ @tmarkstahler Lady will only go in the garden, cats anywhere!
Tom_In_Oz_: @MarkMMerrett @tmarkstahler It amazes me at this time of year I wud get a vision of your pet wanting to pee on a Xmas tree - the day before it happened...
Tom_in_Oz_: @MarkMMerrett for the Christmas tree incident we can blame the German >>> TMarkstahler 
MarkMMerrett: Tom_in_Oz_ you saw it coming, I blame you! 
TMarkstahler: @MarkMMerrett @tom_in_oz_ In Middle Ages Germans put trees inside homes 2 show hope in forthcoming spring. Xmas tree evolved from this. First decorated Christmas tree on record was created in the region of Strasbourg which back then was German. It became a Christmas tradition which has been brought to the UK by the German Prince Albert (Queen vic's hubby). Therefore, anything Christmas tree related, is the German's fault!!!
MarkMMerrett: @Tom_In_Oz_ @tmarkstahler and for that I give the Germans a hug x
NEWS FOR DREW
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @drewdriverxxx something psychic for you...something but don't know what...not biz related but had feeling like news is on its way. Another thing for today is your avatar has a light green to yellow aura... 
DREW DRIVERXXX
drewdriverxxx: @Tom_In_Oz_ ooo wonder what it could be mmmm interesting I am awaiting news

No comments:

Post a Comment