Friday, April 20, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.320

YOU
MichKeeganFanz
MichKeeganFanz: @charliecondou @anthonycotton thought id post this pic for u and i find it quite funny so iv made it as my background X
 Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @MichKeeganFanz hilarious!
JonobiWan
JonobiWan: This week at work I've seen some famous people such as Nick Hewer, @Charliecondou , Jeremy Kyle, Ken Barlow.....oh and @sentancew of course!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JonobiWan @sentancew was I squeezing passed you in the corridor while Jeremy Kyle guests tried to stab each other?
JonobiWan
JonobiWan: @Charliecondou @sentancew Haha it might have been us trying to stab u! :D

FOND FAREWELL
therealdavewest
therealdavewest: Thank goodness for @itvcorrie @antonycotton @juliehes @Charliecondou very sad viewing but as always brilliantly done
2012pompey
2012pompey: Corrie was so sad @msm4rsh @Charliecondou @michkeegan rip betty xx
GreigChristie
GreigChristie: @Charliecondou beautifully done tonight #byebyebetty

CHARITY
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @isgiv: Passing 222 Upper St today? Head to @IslingtonBC for a bake sale for Islington Giving. Thanks to the lovely staff at Contact Islington.

ANYTHING YOU CAN DO … 
juliehes
juliehes: I once lived with Aceveda from US hit cop show The Shield. 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @juliehes I lived with Robbie Williams. I win 
juliehes
juliehes: @Charliecondou oh you. I might've known you'd bob up. X 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @juliehes and Jeremy Sheffield. AND someone from Eldorado 
juliehes
juliehes: @Charliecondou signing off #upstagingbastard x 
Ian Kershaw
Iankershaw: @Charliecondou @juliehes I was raised by wolves (not famous ones though) 
juliehes
juliehes: @Iankershaw @charliecondou I can vouch for this. X 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @juliehes @Iankershaw dammit! I was just raised by regular dogs 
juliehes
juliehes: @Charliecondou @iankershaw Chihuahuas though. Points for that. X 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @juliehes @iankershaw oh they were totes gay dogs 
Jsoosty1
Jsoosty1: @juliehes @charliecondou my Dad lived with Desmond Tutu. He wins x 
juliehes
juliehes: @Jsoosty1 @charliecondou game over. Unless someone on here has Mandela himself...? 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @juliehes @Jsoosty1 I have "had" Mandela actually. 
juliehes
juliehes: @Charliecondou @jsoosty1 step away Charlie. X 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @juliehes @Jsoosty1 @juliehes @Jsoosty1 (this may not be true)

ON THE JOB ACCIDENTS
Tom not in Oz
AWOLTom: Australian law for work injury compensation now covers having accidents during sex with colleagues. I'm thinking of applying. Any takers?
Tom not in Oz
AWOLTom: Sadly this story is making it to news channels overseas....
http://www.torontosun.com/2012/04/19/workers-comp-for-womans-sex-injury

MB
Ozilad: @AWOLTom: Count me in #auspol
Corey Blacksell
coreyblacksell: @Ozilad @awoltom #auspol Is the employer obliged to supply condoms as part of your PPT, or are STD's now claimable?
MB
Ozilad: @coreyblacksell Are employers responsible for you wearing seat belts? Gotta be some level of personal responsibility @AWOLTom
MB
Ozilad: @coreyblacksell for the record, I run my business from home and my colleague is my beautiful wife..so bring it on :) @AWOLTom #auspol

No comments:

Post a Comment