Friday, February 10, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.243


DERAILED

Charliecondou: @VirginTrains Hello! Ive called your office but the answer machine says its closed and that I cant leave a message. Any suggestions??

VirginTrains: @charliecondou try ringining now, shouldn't be any problems ^SK

Charliecondou: @VirginTrains Thank you kindly

Charliecondou: I've just had a meeting with Ken Livingstone. He couldn't be less homophobic if he tried

PaulBurston: @Charliecondou did you play the gay thing down? Or were you riddled with it? ;-)

Charliecondou: @PaulBurston Amazing that someone can say something so overwhelmingly positive and yet be criticised for one bloody word!

marcooth: @Charliecondou Did he try to feel you up?

tracey_thorn: @marcooth @Charliecondou Its what we were all thinking, let's be honest

Charliecondou: @tracey_thorn @marcooth I couldn't possibly comment

paddy_considine: Tipped just over the 6K followers this week, hello to new followers...hello to Jason Isaacs. Hope my tweets are sweet treats. Peace

Charliecondou: @paddy_considine Jason's on twitter?

PaulBurston: @bindelj @Charliecondou indeed! But the Tories are the new champions of equality, don't you know? ;-)

Bennielawrence: @Charliecondou name dropper !! Lol

Charliecondou: A few of you seem to misunderstand what I said. I mean Ken ISN'T homophobic

Nicolastapleton: Wah gwan !

Charliecondou: @Nicolastapleton I always knew you were Jamaican

furquan: ok now I am excited for the show @zachbraff pic.twitter.com/sQjSFIHU

Charliecondou: @furquan @zachbraff My mate Fergus did the sound. I hope you can hear

furquan: @Charliecondou @zachbraff sounds amazing. Also someone thought my name sounded like Fergus yesterday. #spooky but not so much

No comments:

Post a Comment