Wednesday, May 18, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.25

WhichPennySmith: I know we are in for a 76 type drought. But don't the parks look pretty in the sunshine? Leaves and petals and thingies sprouting everywhere

Charliecondou: @WhichPennySmith Hippy

twinsdad72: Proud dad day....

Charliecondou: @twinsdad72 What have they done??

twinsdad72: @Charliecondou just a mention from Antony on British Soap Awards and the fact they're doing well on Corrie really proud mate

thefattony: Good morning I can't open my eyes and I've got to be inform in an hour I have a breakfast meeting at the ivy club !

Confidential_CC: @thefattony just a quick hello from Mr Oz just to say hi and touch base...hoping you are in the peak of health...etc xxx Tom

Charliecondou: @thefattony You up for the waiter job?

thefattony: @Charliecondou shut up you slag mornin!

thefattony: @Confidential_CC good morning. X

Confidential_CC: @thefattony Tony don't get confused, I am the nice one & @Charliecondou is the evil one! Sending a pic 2U, Tom x -http://twitpic.com/4z8t38

Above: Charlie tweeting and eating!

Charliecondou: Gavin Blyth was a truly wonderful man. He is missed

twinklepinkstar: @Charliecondou I didn't know him and I cried.. He must of been a much loved guy.. How did he die, at such a young age x

Charliecondou: Obviously I'm biased but @lane_paula should've won #soapawards

Justinsantoro72: @Charliecondou @lane_paula not sure how you work that out Charlie, as good as she is nit been in it that much really.

Charliecondou: @Justinsantoro72 she's a great actress though

Justinsantoro72: @Charliecondou Agreed and gorgeous but just feel not been in it enough, maybe next year hey?

Nige999: I think @Charliecondou should have won sexiest male..

Charliecondou: @Nige999 so do I

Nige999: @Charliecondou well, that's 2 votes for next year! :-))))

CazzaN69: @Charliecondou That's what i said! Are you back in full time. Been great scenes recently xx

Charliecondou: @CazzaN69 I'm back for a bit, got some lovely stuff coming up x

Update of my Twitter following...

Dear bloggers…

The following pictures can be clicked to enlarge.

As you can see I have a varied blog and Twitter following ranging from Charlie Condou to Boy George and joining today is Dermot O'Leary...


Confidential_CC: @radioleary Hi I am Charlie's blog manager. Charlie will send you a question via his Twitter addy @Charliecondou Cheers, Tom in Oz.

Charliecondou: @radioleary You seem to be following my fanpage. Would you like me to send you a signed photo?

jamieeborthwick: @Charliecondou now now Mate you ok! :)

Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou Well Charlie it would be nice to think @radioleary would follow us both but I am not holding my breath. Cheers, Tom in Oz.

Confidential_CC: @radioleary I am followed by @Charliecondou, @BoyGeorge, @KeithChegwin, @TheFatTony,@ BBC3, @BeingHuman TV execs, @AlanCarr and a few others x

DivaAndy: @Charliecondou @radioleary hi big fan would love a signed photo guys lol

keith18ykj: @Charliecondou send me one please,

DonnaP1984: @Charliecondou i want one

Dear bloggers….

This amusing incident above happened at 11pm and by the time I woke up my big-name celebrity follower Dermot O'Leary, had realised his mistake and unfollwed! Awww

radioleary: @Charliecondou oh yes please.... #idiot!

radioleary: @Charliecondou that's me... Not you. X

Dear bloggers….

Later on the following day I discovered yes Dermot O'Leary was actually following me by choice. He followed Charlie Condou and his CCC fan blog! WOW xxx

k1r514: I am so so happy Marcus is back on #Corrie ... Stay this time PLEASE!!

Charliecondou: @k1r514 I'll stay for a bit ;-)


Above: Charlie Condou with fan Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment