Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.24

dreading it!

OJBJ: Is that a very young @Charliecondou in Judge Dredd?? #SkyOne

Charliecondou: @OJBJ It was indeed dear

OJBJ: @Charliecondou Recognised loads of British actors. You were best

Charliecondou: @OJBJ Obviously

CharlieCondou: RT @DrPeterThraft: Studying each other's tongues can be a turn on

CharlieCondou: RT @JOJEHARVEY: it's International Day Against Homophobia, so I'm being really nice to msyelf and not giving myself a hard time.

CharlieCondou: RT @pierrecondou: Celebrate with us with a free glass with all meals. Just mention "Gold Dust". This week only! RT.pls. http://bit.ly/jf5hpk

crmosh: @Charliecondou i've just realised you played Jonatton Yeah? !!! excellent

CharlieCondou: @crmosh cheers etc

GaBby Logan joins marchers on breast cancer Moonwalk

by Lucy Stroud, Daily Mirror 16/05/2011

http://www.mirror.co.uk/

GABBY Logan, Jennifer Saunders and Harriet Thorpe were among 15,000 women – some stripped to their bras – who marched through London early yesterday. The 14th annual midnight Moonwalk from Hyde Park to London Bridge raised money to help in the fight against breast cancer. And even the chilly night didn’t depress the party atmosphere.

L to R: Sarah Cawood, Penny Smith, Charlie Condou and Gabby Logan

Gabby_Logan: Well done all you Moonwalkers, we met some great people pounding the streets of London....where is Claire? @Charliecondou

Joannevickers: @Gabby_Logan @Charliecondou Claire is my friend and she's dead chuffed with your tweet, she slowed to help me with my mental block #moonwalk
Charliecondou: @joannevickers @Gabby_Logan We love Clare, she got us through some tough times
Nikishisler: Oi Bubby. I think I'm going to come to Manchester to see you next week. Do I need a passport? When should I come? How? Oh god :( *cries*
Charliecondou: @nikishisler I'm coming up Monday morn and staying til Wednesday. When are you thinking?
Nikishisler: @Charliecondou Tuesday? Fuckit, I'll call you tomorrow.
Nikishisler: @Charliecondou I don't know. I've panicked myself now. Um, I'll call you in the morning. X
Charliecondou: @nikishisler free all day Tuesday. Call me tomorrow x
guy_interruptd: In response to demand, a photo of me naked in bed watching Family Guy...#nakedtweet

Charliecondou: @guy_interruptd just a foot? How disappointing
HRWright: @Charliecondou @guy_interruptd God Charlie if you're disappointed by a foot you really *have* been spoiled! #got12inchesbutidontuseitasarule
guy_interruptd: @Charliecondou what's wrong with the foot? It's a nice foot!
Charliecondou: @guy_interruptd you're right, it's a lovely foot.
guy_interruptd: @Charliecondou you should see my left earlobe. Stunning ;)
Charliecondou: @guy_interruptd DM me a photo of your left earlobe!!!

guy_interruptd: @Charliecondou told you that earlobe was a corker ;)
JakeCanuso: Hahahaha. I'm in and out of jail but I know have a jail account! Its @Jake_in_Jail Follow if u want my tweets when in twitter jail!
Charliecondou: @JakeCanuso what exactly is twitter jail?

JakeCanuso: @Charliecondou mr condou!!! Its cause I send too many tweets in a row and use up my update limit. Tweets wont send anymore for hours

Charliecondou: @JakeCanuso wow. You're a PROPER addict!

JakeCanuso: @Charliecondou haha. Its cause I repky to everyone. Not cause i post that much. Haha. I can end up in jail within 15 min

Charliecondou: I love Mary Portas. I wonder if I could carry off a titian bob.

drummerwhitey: @Charliecondou titian Bob saw him in the pub with Shoreditch ' arry !

MrsCeeeCeee: @Charliecondou def. But you might have to wax your chest?

Charliecondou: : RT @thestephmerritt: Would this be a good time to draw people's attention to a novel (mine) about disgruntled Catholics trying to assassinate Queen Elizabeth?

andynyman: Today's Fact: Bufonophobia is the fear of.........Toads.

Charliecondou: @andynyman I have a fear of frogs. Is that the same thing?

andynyman: @Charliecondou Oh no Charlie, that is Ranidaphobia, much more sophisticated. X

Charliecondou: @andynyman oh thank god!

kt_foddo: @Charliecondou im trying to proove my boyfriend wring was you in selfridges in manchester about 2 weeks ago?

Charliecondou: @kt_foddo yep, probably x

No comments:

Post a Comment