Thursday, April 18, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.687

LEWIS IS A CARD
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Ah Lewis. Gone but not forgotten
ThatJoelfella
ThatJoelfella: @Charliecondou How do i get one? I loved the "he wore built up shoes you know" detail when they were mourning his departure.
akpowdermonkey
akpowdermonkey: @Charliecondou can we make a collage or some Christmas decs? Xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @akpowdermonkey I think we should
akpowdermonkey
akpowdermonkey: @Charliecondou it would be beautiful and classy...much like the man himself x
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @akpowdermonkey @Charliecondou awe keep some of them. I want at least 2 for my wall of fame .. X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @gillywalshy @akpowdermonkey they're in a box on your corridor!
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @Charliecondou @akpowdermonkey how'd I miss that ?! Probably looking at my own reflection in the pictures...

DIGITAL GREETINGS
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @robertdelamere howdy x

THE BREAK UP SONGS
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I love this http://awe.sm/p0grk
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I'm currently listening to songs where men whine and then their ex-girlfriends basically tell them to piss off. My top three are as follows:
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: 1, Ordinary pain - Stevie Wonder 2, A little time - Beautiful South 3, Somebody that I used to know - Gotye
CharlieEdmunds
CharlieEdmunds: @Charliecondou That's a fabulous category
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @CharlieEdmunds it is isn't it?
thestooshie
thestooshie: @Charliecondou No Eamon and Frankee? SHAME.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thestooshie hahahaha
BeverlyMacca1
BeverlyMacca1: @Charliecondou The winning song being 'You won't find another fool like me' New Seekers. X
Brendan_Surrey
Brendan_Surrey: @Charliecondou The apotheosis of this niche loser genre. Carol Bayer Sager.... 
andygrey14
andygrey14: @Charliecondou Songs in the Key of Life was the first album I ever bought ..Niculela (I Am Singing) Love that song
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @andygrey14 one of my fave albums ever
theteamaker
theteamaker: @Charliecondou No.4. Eamon - fuck you I don't want you back
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @theteamaker you've let yourself down there Laura
theteamaker
theteamaker: @Charliecondou I may have revealed my real ghettoness too soon #iamashamed
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou Let Her Go by Passenger is currently No.1 in Oz (same category) 

STAR POWER

Above: This is another informal snap taken of the Corrie crew on their way to Helen Worth's recent wedding.

MORE CORRIE RENOVATION PICS

Above & below: The new Corrie set is taking shape at Salford Docks Manchester...
Does this mean we may hear ship horns more often in the background?
Will there be seagulls fighting over chips outside the Kabin?


H.I.V. 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @gretahughson: Three types of #HIV cure - what do they mean and where do we go from here? (article from @amfAR): http://www.amfar.org/Three-Types-of-HIV-Cure/

NOT GUILTY
photogirluk
photogirluk: was this you @Charliecondou? http://bit.ly/11gAcQz
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @photogirluk not guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment