Monday, July 23, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.410

COMEDY NUGGETS
stephen_hagan
stephen_hagan: Can I have 12 chicken mcnuggets please? "No. You can't have 12, you can only have 6, 9 or 20" #mcdonaldsmaths
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan well order 2 of the 6's then #dick
stephen_hagan
stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou when I said that she needed to check with her supervisor #dick
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan hahahaha. Was she from northern Ireland?
stephen_hagan
stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou no. Just the usual English tit

Eamonn_Forde: @Charliecondou @stephen_hagan RACIST.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Eamonn_Forde @stephen_hagan oh look out, it's Jed-wouldn't

BLOG FLOGGING FANS 
& FAKE CELEB SEX PICS
iMat75
iMat75: @Charliecondou you seem to have some dedicated online fans out there after our tweets last week ;-)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @iMat75 I do? What's been said?

iMat75: @Charliecondou just a couple of tweets from people who run blogs about you. You're becoming a popular guy it seems ;-)

Confidential_CC: Hi @iMat75 I have been running the reg @Charliecondou blog for over a year - lately he's showing up on lots of fake celeb sex pic blogs lol

iMat75: @Confidential_CC is that a sign of hitting the big time? ;-) @Charliecondou

‏Confidential_CC: @iMat75 Yep BIG time - I've found 5 fake pics of @Charliecondou - one is suitable for my "G" blog but he's wearing orange undies - yech!


GIMME
GIMME
GIMME


INSPIRATION VS PERSPIRATION
Elementary_Em
‏Elementary_Em: @CharlieCondou is in the building, you've been spotted by the #ITV Inspire team...

Charliecondou: @Elementary_Em they're making things up, I'm at the gym
Elementary_Em
Elementary_Em: @CharlieCondou: They actually convinced me that I'd just missed you... feeling awfully gullible! I'll get them tomorrow! :'-)

PANTO PRINCESS
AndrewLancel
‏AndrewLancel: GOOD LUCK... SEE YOU AT REHEARSALS!
Click link HERE

Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @AndrewLancel I'm totally auditioning for that
AndrewLancel
AndrewLancel: @Charliecondou I'll put a word in

FAMILY TIES
Gatz77
Gatz77: I'd really like to have a son just so I can teach him to do his tie.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Gatz77 you can borrow my son, I'm rubbish at ties
Gatz77
Gatz77: @Charliecondou Pop over and I'll give you a master class.

THAT'S PLUM DISGUSTING
lizfraser1
lizfraser1: Ladies, it's nice that the sun's out. It's nice that we can wear TINY skirts. But please cross your legs when you sit down, yes? #Eyefull
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @lizfraser1 Can I add "Men, wear pants under your shorts"? I've already caught sight of saggy bollocks this morn 
lizfraser1
lizfraser1: @Charliecondou Oooh yeah. The old 'plum sneaking out of the bag' trick. Zat's nasty

CONDOU'S PHOTOGRAVURE
(INCLUDING THE GINGER SNAP)
 Above: Charlie Condou on a sunny Manchester day.
(Yes, that's an oxymoron). 
Above: Kirk and Marcus chat on Corrie.
Below: On the cobbles Marcus is touched by a ginger!
 

SMILE
_loobyloo
_loobyloo: Just remembered I smiled at @Charliecondou this evening at Euston Station. That must've confused him..
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @_loobyloo I hope I smiled back x

No comments:

Post a Comment