Saturday, May 14, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.18

Tonight’s the night!

streetworker01: Euston bound.

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 me too. What train are you on??

streetworker01: @Charliecondou Is your train full of footie fans?

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 yes. And corrie fans

streetworker01: @Charliecondou Or are they just Charlie Condou fans?

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 well obviously

Simone_Margett: @Charliecondou when is Marcus back on our screens... He's my favourite Corrie character :) x

Charliecondou: @Simone_Margett tonight!!

Andymerry: #ff My fave onscreen beauties @Angela_Griffin @angellicabell @MikeyUnderwood @auntiegigi72 @nicstep @jollyolly @Charliecondou...

Charliecondou: @Andymerry bless you x


Space Race Moon thingy

_DanielRyan: Wanted to do a shout out to all you Moon Walk tweeps. I wish you a dry night with no blisters and big smiles. Bon Chance mes amis!!

Charliecondou: @_DanielRyan I'm already knackered just thinking about tomorrow

Confidential_CC: @_DanielRyan I would also like to say Bon mes Chance amis!! *HIC* @Charliecondou for the Space Race Moon thingy tonight!

Charliecondou: @Confidential_CC thank you muchly x

boydhilton: @Charliecondou @_danielryan We're supposed to be taking it easy; being waited on hand and foot. Instead I'm about to interview @Russelltovey

_DanielRyan: @boydhilton Come on Boyd, thats not work! Send the Tovey my best x

boydhilton: @_DanielRyan I know! Pure pleasure. I will! x

Charliecondou: @boydhilton I've heard he can be tricky

boydhilton: @Charliecondou he's SO difficult

Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou @boydhilton I've heard Tovey is a nightmare! Especially around that time of the month. And it's that time now! x *MOON WALK*


Crumb Pet

AndrewLancel: Good Morning Everybody.

Charliecondou: @AndrewLancel it's not the same without you

AndrewLancel: @Charliecondou But there are crumpets.


MORE HEARSAY THAN DARESAY

ImogenEJ: Ok - just back from the salon with middle-aged Golf hair - thank god it is only radio with the fabulous @richardpbacon

coffeecampari: @ImogenEJ you'll be fine - "big hair" is totally on trend!

ImogenEJ: @coffeecampari Hmmm.......it looks quite ridiculous in natural light!

emmafreud: @ImogenEJ nfi to your launch!!!!!!! May never recover. Everyone says it was bliss. Tell your publishers to ask us next time?

Charliecondou: @emmafreud @ImogenEJ I was also nfi and I've slept with her editor! And her husband!

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou @emmafreud @ImogenEJ This is all very well but with photographic evidence it's hearsay!

ImogenEJ: @Charliecondou @emmafreud My editor and my husband together! I have obviously now broken my super injunction

ImogenEJ: @Tom_In_Oz_ @Charliecondou @emmafreud I have some poor footage on my i-phone - yours for £2.50??? x

Tom_In_Oz_: @ImogenEJ @Charliecondou @emmafreud Since the Oz dollar is doing well that's equivalent of about 50 cents - SOLD! I know it won't go long! x


Things that make you go SHEWEE

(A LITTLE BIT OF TOILET HUMOUR)

alicearnold1: @EmmaK67 Please note ..I was very grateful for the kind offer of a shewee...but said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EmmaK67: @alicearnold1 I know. you're mad

alicearnold1: @EmmaK67 If I regret my decision you can tease me for the rest of my life about it!

EmmaK67: @alicearnold1 yes. If you're standing in a queue for 45 minutes I am going to wee AND walk at the same time while flicking you the Vs

Charliecondou: @EmmaK67 @alicearnold1 I can't WAIT to witness the sheweeing

alicearnold1: @Charliecondou I am not partaking in this extreme sport Charlie...as a consequence, no liquid will pass my lips between now and Saturday.

EmmaK67: @alicearnold1 yes. If you're standing in a queue for 45 minutes I am going to wee AND walk at the same time while flicking you the Vs

Gabby_Logan: @Charliecondou @EmmaK67 @alicearnold1 I won't make you watch Charlie x

EmmaK67: @Charliecondou you won't see any of it. You'll be 3 miles ahead with Champeen Logan

Charliecondou: @alicearnold1 @Gabby_Logan @EmmaK67 I'm actually quite jealous. I might get one too (with an extra long tube obviously)

smallbum: @Charliecondou @Gabby_Logan @EmmaK67 @alicearnold1 you could get a condwee, I'll leave you to work it out!

KathViner: @Charliecondou would you like me to get you a shewee Charlie? Sure it would work if you woggled it about a bit

Charliecondou: @KathViner actually I've decided to go the other way. I shall be walking with my own lavatory

KathViner: @Charliecondou haha!! Carried on your back like a rucksack. You'd be popular (poopular)

EmmaK67: @KathViner *house points for "poopular"*

clarebalding1: @EmmaK67 @kathviner if I can pee in their house. In the bathroom, of course. I feel instinctively that they will be supportive. At 3am

clarebalding1: @EmmaK67 @kathviner I've decided I can't use a shewee. I just know it will end in shame & disaster. I'm going to knock on doors & ask nicely


THE JUICE

Charliecondou: Watching celeb juice and wondering what Lulu would look like if she'd left her face alone

Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou I always thought she'd had good surgery. Has it gone bad?

Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason oh god yes

Charliecondou: I like to think she'd look like supergran

bendanielsss: I'm a lazy Tweeter! Rehearsals are fun. Fellow actors all top quality. Rehearsing at Lyric Hammersmith, a roof garden, lots of sun and caffeine.

Charliecondou: @bendanielsss with John light?

bendanielsss: @Charliecondou yes! He's being fantastic.

Charliecondou: @bendanielsss ah good. Love him for me

Charliecondou: @jfjford do you still work at Granada?

jfjford: @Charliecondou I work at ITV Manchester. What's this "Granada"?

jfjford: @Charliecondou Matt said you've been giving him grief as per.

Charliecondou: @jfjford only because you're not around. He likes it anyway.

jfjford: @Charliecondou I'm rarely allowed out of the office. I'll come down tomorrow or late next week f'yer around.

Charliecondou: @jfjford I don’t like to cast aspersions but I think @quarterbluematt is stealing marmite from the green room #troutgate2

Charliecondou: @jfjford only because you're not around. He likes it anyway.

quarterbluematt: @Charliecondou @jfjford that's true, I fucking love it

jfjford: @Charliecondou @quarterbluematt There's always a suspiciously large amount of Nutella, don't you think...

Charliecondou: @jfjford yes. And mini tubs of cream cheese

you think...

gillywalshy: @Charliecondou @quarterbluemat hahaha !!! #troutgate2

Charliecondou: @gillywalshy where are you lot going?? Who's doing my face later???

gillywalshy: @Charliecondou haha !! Marbella on my hen weekend ... You know where the cupboard is don't you !! Xxx

Charliecondou: @gillywalshy oh bloody hell!! Have fun, I'll get @jfjford to do it

jfjford: @Charliecondou @gillywalshy I'm a dab hand with the manscara.

gillywalshy: @Charliecondou thanks love !! Can't wait to make you well jealous of my tan x

No comments:

Post a Comment