Wednesday, May 11, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.17

Couriers & kickbacks!

theolondon: @Charliecondou where was my product placement this morning? I didn't see anything.

Charliecondou: @theolondon Nothing arrived!

theolondon: @Charliecondou Damn couriers!

Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou @theolondon It's OK it's on the blog so Theo still has 2 send US both a payment! Oz has couriers that are very reliable! xxx

semadivad: @Charliecondou Lovely feature in Attitude mister.

Charliecondou: @semadivad thank you kindly

DazFitzGerald: @Charliecondou looking forward to your return to Corrie on Friday, really nice interview with Lorraine this morning we have missed marcus

Charliecondou: @DazFitzGerald thanks very much x

simonfromgosh: @Charliecondou just saw you on lorraine - ahhh you're so adorable

Charliecondou: @simonfromgosh I am aren't I?

simonfromgosh: @Charliecondou it must be such a curse

Charliecondou: @simonfromgosh I suffer simon

itspipmccormac: @Charliecondou so I just tried your showerhead-in-vinegar trick and it was amazing. You're such a domestic guru. Thanks!

Charliecondou: @itspipmccormac I'm like a gay Martha Stewart. But without the criminal record

11-5-11

Charlie & Lorraine

get it on!

Charliecondou : RT @reallorraine: @charliecondou is a top bloke- fab actor and a delightful guest this morning! Looking forward to seeing him back in corrie on Friday

AlsBoy: @Charliecondou Nice one on Lorraine. Who knew you were a morning person?

Gabby_Logan: @Charliecondou looking good on Lorraine x

Charliecondou: @Gabby_Logan cheers, good to see you x

LadyLush76: @Charliecondou Just saw you on Lorraine, you were great!#whyareallthehotguysgay

Charliecondou: @LadyLush76 thanks x

misterhsk: @Gabby_Logan @Charliecondou you on Lorraine? Let's get this straight, you have time for Kelly but not for me?

Charliecondou: @misterhsk She BEGGED me to do it, I couldn't say no. You free today before I go back up?

Brendan_Surrey: @charliecondou you were charm personified on Lorraine, SO great you're back on Corrie

Charliecondou: @Brendan_Surrey thanks x

Confidential_CC: @CharlieCondou as your blog reporter can you give your TV guest appearance a rating? Was it a 10 out of 10?

Charliecondou: @Confidential_CC most definitely. @reallorraine is just lovely!

misterhsk: @Charliecondou I wish. Locked into filming all day. I'm off on tour then india. Shall we find a june date?x

Charliecondou: @misterhsk oh bloody hell alright then

EmmaK67: Quick! Our kid @charliecondou on Lorraine!

Charliecondou: @EmmaK67 I saw @Gabby_Logan at ITV. It was weird talking whilst standing still

EmmaK67: @Charliecondou everything about that is WRONG

sarah_cawood: @Charliecondou for some reason, even though I'm following you, I'm missing the majority of your tweets. Boo. See you Saturday gorgeous!!

Charliecondou: @sarah_cawood can't wait!! X


No comments:

Post a Comment