Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.16

Com’on Portugal!

Charliecondou: Have we won yet? I was watching Glee #gayjustgotgayer

leejonathan: @charliecondou do you love santana? she's my favourite.

Charliecondou: @leejonathan Lebanese! Best gag of the episode

leejonathan: @charliecondou and she wore it *shed a tear*

Charliecondou: Bring back Sam Fox and Mick Fleetwood, all is forgiven

Charliecondou: Please let Portugal win

Andymerry: @Charliecondou please no.

Charliecondou: @Andymerry Andy they were the BEST as well you know

Andymerry: @Charliecondou see my previous comment. Brazil can't vote.. Why sing 'comedy' lyrics in a language no one understands & they can't vote 4 it

Charliecondou: Andymerry but they had SIGNS!!

Charliecondou: Are those two Louise Rednapp?

Andymerry: @Charliecondou if she was siamese spamheads... Yes! Ps I can't believe I'm both watching and commenting on #eurovision

Charliecondou: @Andymerry you realise if you stay with Cawood much longer you will actually turn gay

Andymerry: @Charliecondou I've just left @sarah_cawood ;-)

Charliecondou: @Andymerry hahahaha

male_Liz_Lemon: @Charliecondou More young Bree from Desperate Housewives!

lovedacraic: @Charliecondou what u talking about mate

LJDay: @Charliecondou looking hot in the new issue of @AttitudeMag

Charliecondou: @LJDay thanks lover. Wish you'd styled it. I wore my own clothes. Can you imagine my SHAME??

LJDay: @Charliecondou I remember the days fondly, when I'd get to put you in a revealing designer top

Charliecondou: @LJDay halcyon days!

Charliecondou: I love @sarajcox

t0mk1ng: @Charliecondou jinx! said it at the same time! (well not quite) but I agree.

sarajcox: @Charliecondou omg was so bananas! Shambolic but fun x

Charliecondou: @sarajcox You were AMAZE!

tonytonyknight: @Charliecondou what language is she speaking ??

Charliecondou: @tonytonyknight no idea!

fountain1987: RT @jessica_ebony_x: Massive week for 141 girls this week! Dancing for Will.i.am, jay-z and wiz kalifahhh! #141girls

Charliecondou: @fountain1987 Did you lock the top drawer? I can't open it!

fountain1987: @Charliecondou no mate! I opened the 2nd one down but that's all...

Charliecondou: @fountain1987 the mystery continues!! It was Roy from costume who put the sticker on, but nobody seems to have a key. It's only got socks in

Charliecondou: @fountain1987 and fanmail obviously

zzpete: @Charliecondou @fountain1987 loads of fan mail thats why it wont open lol

abbeymcw: Hi @Charliecondou its my birthday today so please could i have just 1 tiny tweet? xxxxxxxx

Charliecondou: @abbeymcw happy birthday x

Charliecondou: You mean I'm watching eurovision HEATS??? Oh FFS!

JOJEHARVEY: hOORAH!

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY you're creamin your knickers about now aren't you

Charliecondou: Creme Brûlée were robbed @Markgatiss

jobeyG: @Charliecondou its TUESDAY Charlie, how could a thing as vital as #eurovision be on a TUESDAY?#youllbewalkingfortitswhenfinalon

Charliecondou: @jobeyG I know what was I THINKING!

MrDuncanJames: Can't believe Norway didn't go through!!!

Charliecondou: @MrDuncanJames I'm confused. How come you were already through?

Charliecondou: Right, bed. I need to look pretty for @reallorraine tomorrow x

hoggle81: @Charliecondou night! Great piece in attitude btw.

Charliecondou: @hoggle81 ta x

Vanilla8475: @Charliecondou You ALWAYS look pretty :) Didn't know you were on @reallorraine in the morning, looking forward to it. Sleep well x

Charliecondou: @Vanilla8475 you too x

Charliecondou: @Angela_Griffin Cam keeps banging on about how beautiful you are. It's getting really tedious

realboysohboys: @Charliecondou @Angela_Griffin get a room you two.

PaulPopplewell: @Charliecondou sleep tight princess

Charliecondou: @PaulPopplewell night sugar x

auntiegigi72: @Charliecondou @Angela_Griffin I thought he loved me!!!

Charliecondou: @auntiegigi72 you've been usurped!! @Angela_Griffin

tonytonyknight: @Charliecondou good luck tomorrow , I'll take a look. !!

Charliecondou: @tonytonyknight Cheers dear x

WhichPennySmith: @Charliecondou Give her a hug from me, by the way.

Charliecondou: @WhichPennySmith Indeed I will x

ryanjamesthomas: Who wants to play a game sat night at the soaps? Last one standing wins

JackPShepherd88: @ryanjamesthomas I'm game haha

Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88 You're only back on Twitter to stalk me arent you?

JackPShepherd88: @Charliecondou yep

Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88 freak

razlou: @Charliecondou morning. Have a good dayx

Charliecondou: Here's the link to my Moonwalk team page http://bit.ly/furT3w Thank you kindly x

Charliecondou: Creme Brûlée were robbed @Markgatiss

Markgatiss: @Charliecondou We got to the heats.

Charliecondou: @Markgatiss which is better than winning in many ways


PRODUCT - PLACEMENT

philreaysmith: Hey @Charliecondou I hear you're on with @reallorraine tomorrow. Think I'll be out filming unfortch but have fun. x

Charliecondou: @philreaysmith aw what a shame! Be good to see you soon. I mentioned you in my @AttitudeMag interview!

philreaysmith: @Charliecondou Ooh, how exciting. I'm going to have a look now!

philreaysmith: @Charliecondou Lovely @attitudemag interview. Your final quote is so true. And the ridiculously middle class bit. Love the mention!

Charliecondou: @philreaysmith haha glad you liked it x

marcooth: @philreaysmith @Charliecondou @attitudemag Can someone check if I get a mention? Thanks x

Charliecondou: @marcooth they cut all my references to you. I'm fumin!

marcooth: @Charliecondou I'm going to write a sharply worded email.

Charliecondou: Looking forward to seeing the lovely @reallorraine on the sofa tomorrow.

twinsmum67: @Charliecondou will miss it, in school till lunch, but will record it. The boys will love that! X

Charliecondou: @twinsmum67 I'll try to give them a wave x

Charliecondou: With a glass of Rosé? RT @nickysauce: Enjoying lunch with pierre @CenturySoho - fantastic tuna - if only could spend afternoon on the roof

CenturySoho: Today's specials to delight seafood lovers 1) Baked Razor Clams, Tomato & Breadcrumbs and 2) Seared Yellow Fin Tuna, Spinach & Poached Egg

Charliecondou: follow @CenturySoho , London's best kept secret

photogirluk: @Charliecondou @LisaMarie_Long you guys playing tonight?

LisaMarie_Long: @photogirluk Yup yup!! You not in Greece?? @Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @LisaMarie_Long @photogirluk no can do!! No babysitter

photogirluk: @Charliecondou you bring the baby, I'll bring pup to babysit her?

Charliecondou: @photogirluk lol deal

LisaMarie_Long: @Charliecondou Bring the Babba.. Added value ;) @photogirluk

ChadLDN: @Charliecondou FYI I'm not at my desk. Msg me when ur here. See ya.

Charliecondou: @ChadLDN cool, I might be a bit early x

ChadLDN: @Charliecondou no problem. Come whenever you're ready.

Charliecondou: @ChadLDN getting into euston now, be there by 4:00

ChadLDN: @Charliecondou great!

Charliecondou: @ChadLDN I'm here!

misterhsk: I'm listening to The Last of the Shadow Puppets and missing my @Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @misterhsk I love you

Charliecondou: RT @LipServicevoice:: #DontMiss @Charliecondou on Lorraine from 8.30am tomorrow (11th May) - ITV1! To listen to his showreel follow this link; http://bit.ly/iVfJUR

theolondon: @Charliecondou ohhh, can you do a bit of product placement for me??

Charliecondou: @theolondon absolutely

theolondon: @Charliecondou excellent! Much appreciated! I'll send a selection over.

tomgormer: this week in stylist, a quite brilliant debbie harry dps.

Charliecondou: @tomgormer double penetration shot?

ErasureFace: @Charliecondou @tomgormer hahaha you have a filthy mouth Condou!! :)

LisaMarie_Long: @photogirluk @Charliecondou There you go!!#LoveItWhenAPlanComesTogether

reallorraine: RT @Charliecondou: Looking forward to seeing the lovely @reallorraine on the sofa tomorrow.

Charliecondou: @reallorraine I cant DM you back but looking forward to it too! See you in the morn x

Iain_at_TG: @Charliecondou better add 'sook' to your twitter profile - ask @reallorraine what it means!

GinaMcKnight7: @Charliecondou I have missed you in Corrie!!!!!! Hope you get more episodes!!! Would really love a tweet from

Charliecondou: @GinaMcKnight7 thanks very much!!

GinaMcKnight7: @Charliecondou thank you sooo much for tweeting me!!!! Love you!!!! xxx

FUNNY - BIRTHDAY - DINNER

Joeg_camera: @Charliecondou Hey Charlie, just found you by chance - Just wanted to say that you were brilliant in Nathan Barley - VERY funny!! :-)

Charliecondou: @Joeg_camera nice one, thanks very much!

Astra_Denny: In 2 hours and 47 minutes it will be my birthday.. I also will be fast asleep by then..

Charliecondou: @Astra_Denny happy birthday xxx

Astra_Denny: @Charliecondou thank you! x

streetworker01: @Charliecondou Hey Charlie, great to catch up finally yesterday.x

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 You too! Dinner next week?

streetworker01: @Charliecondou Sure. Let me know when you're free. X

Charliecondou: @gemmabodinetz which play??

Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou #Macbeth is on at Liverpool!

Charliecondou: @gemmabodinetz oooh, I'll try to get up to see it. Who's playing M and Lady M?

Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou @gemmabodinetz Cast includes: David Morrissey and Jemma Redgrave - Hope this helps you Charlie!

Charliecondou: @gemmabodinetz brilliant x

No comments:

Post a Comment