Sunday, May 4, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1075

SEX LIFE
benjamincohen
benjamincohen: Lesson from @guidofawkes - don't tweet about your sex life if you don't want to risk it being in paper. Me and the bf keep ours to ourselves
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @benjamincohen hear hear! (I have a fantastic sex life btw, in case anyone's listening)
benjamincohen
benjamincohen: RT @Charliecondou: @benjamincohen hear hear! (I have a fantastic sex life btw, in case anyone's listening)

LOOKING FOR LUKE
MAY THE FOURTH
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @TheRealLukevans hey man, are you in town? Could've sworn I saw you on Upper st earlier x
TheRealLukevans
TheRealLukevans: @Charliecondou yup I'm here man!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @TheRealLukevans cool, Cam says hi and let's get a beer x

A MOVING STORY
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Henry_Leon can you hurry up and open a @leonrestaurants in islington please? It's really tiresome having to travel for lunch
Henry_Leon
Henry_Leon: @Charliecondou @leonrestaurants ok! @JohnV_LEON

Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z
Charliecondou: May the fourth be zzzzzzzzzzz
oh_bradley: @Charliecondou sit on my face
Charliecondou: @oh_bradley really? I'm quite heavy
oh_bradley: @Charliecondou lol. Well I'm sure there is other ways around this??
Sparkle__Monkey: @Charliecondou 8.26am and I'm sick of the date already x
Charliecondou: @Sparkle__Monkey innit guy

OFFENDED
phoebefoliver: @Charliecondou please don't be offended but I feel like @andipeters is your little nerdy brother, why? Why? Why? Pretty sure you're younger
Charliecondou: @phoebefoliver @andipeters I guess we look quite similar
andipeters: @Charliecondou @phoebefoliver Yeah, we look so alike. I suppose you're funny and I try to be funny.
ian262: @andipeters If *only* one of you wore an easily identifiable t-shirt, it would be easier to tell you apart... @Charliecondou @phoebefoliver

No comments:

Post a Comment