Monday, March 10, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1019

THERE'S NO BUSINESS
LIKE DOUGH BUSINESS
Charliecondou: @SAMuston I'm SO with you re: sourdough. The bread of kings!
SAMuston: @Charliecondou I know, isn't? I think I may start making my own too - play at being all domestic and stuff
Charliecondou: @SAMuston ok you're pushing it now

A FEATURE

Charliecondou: I've just been told I feature on a website dedicated to famous uncircumcised men. The internet knows everything!!!

Charliecondou: (There are no photos in case you're wondering)

ianeastlondon: @Charliecondou Those CK briefs on Gimme Gimme Gimme must be tighter than I remember

Charliecondou: @ianeastlondon lol

THE TRIC AWARDS
georgiafoote: Gym done! Time to get stuff sorted before me and @Tisha_Merry head down to london for daybreak tomorrow! Then the tric awards! X
Charliecondou: @georgiafoote @Tisha_Merry see you tomorrow ladies x
Tisha_Merry: @Charliecondou @georgiafoote see you tomorrow!! ☺ x
georgiafoote: @Charliecondou @Tisha_Merry yep! Be glad to have my pal who tells me who everyone is charlie :) hehe x

50 TODAY
SamBaker: "Yeah, I'm a mother... But I can also have fun, get drunk, do all sorts of stuff." Neneh Cherry, 50 today #todayImchannelling
Charliecondou: @SamBaker A Grandmother actually!

AN OLD CASUALTY
Chris Down
DrFeltbetter: A young and very pretty looking Charlie Condou on Old Casualty this morning.

VOTE
Charliecondou: Vote for our @hayleysoraya (and @TheDanWhiston obv), she should totally win, brilliant performance.

DELI / CHINESE
Charliecondou: The best deli in East London FACT @ProperAndSons
Jcisherwood01: @Charliecondou Where was the best Chinese you'd ever visited in London called again? You mentioned it a few months ago.
Charliecondou: @Jcisherwood01 Could it have been @HutongShard ?
Jcisherwood01: @Charliecondou @HutongShard Yes, that's the one!. Thanks

TOY BOY
Charliecondou: RT @LetToysBeToys: What are your thoughts on #letbooksbebooks campaign @parragonbooks any chance of dropping titles like these?

RIGHTS FOR MEN
Charliecondou RT @Philippa_Perry: Grayson's Bill of Rights for Men #NoReally

No comments:

Post a Comment