Monday, June 25, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.380

CHARLIE’S PARTNER CAM POOLSIDE
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: This is what I have to wake up to every morning 
LeefusBillson
LeefusBillson: @Charliecondou jeeeeez! hot! 

Charliecondou: @LeefusBillson I know right

Brendan_Surrey: @Charliecondou I'm surprised you get any sleep!
KARAOKEQUEEN29
KARAOKEQUEEN29: @Charliecondou phwooor i wouldnt b complaining lol ....but to b fair if he was next to me woulndt b getting up at all lol
Bennielawrence
Bennielawrence: @Charliecondou what a hard life you lead !!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Bennielawrence you can fucking talk!
Bennielawrence
Bennielawrence: @Charliecondou hahaha I'll give you that one Condou but just this time !! X
msm4rsh
msm4rsh: @Charliecondou oh feel sorry for you!!!! How's it going? X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @msm4rsh it's absolutely bloody AMAzing!!!
msm4rsh
msm4rsh: @Charliecondou you at hotel or villa? X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @msm4rsh villa now, then hotel from tomorrow. You ok? 

msm4rsh: @Charliecondou yeh fine. Wedding dress...... tick!!! X
idhToronto
idhToronto: @Charliecondou we should all be so lucky :-)

CHARLIE IS ALL “GREECED” UP
Eamonn_Forde
Eamonn_Forde: I "am in Greece".
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Eamonn_Forde thank god you're not in Cyprus
Eamonn_Forde
Eamonn_Forde: @Charliecondou Heading there now. Get yer knickers off.

Above: Charlie soaking up the sun on holidays in Cyprus, June 2012 

VE HAZ ZEE SPIES EVERYVHERE
jodiver92: saw the guy who plays marcus dent in corrie today, at starbucks in paphos cyprus! @Charliecondou
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @jodiver92 you should've said hello x

A RANDOM RE-TWEET
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @annekirkbride: Are my tweets random?

NOT A RANDOM RE-TWEET

Charliecondou: So sorry to miss it! RT @GreatOrmondSt: Good luck to everyone taking part in the RBC #RacefortheKids for @GreatOrmondSt tomorrow!

Above: Charlie attends the Terrence Higgins Trust fundraiser 2012.
Below: Charlie sneaks a quick hug with Dermot O"Leary at the 2012 National Television Awards.

ARE YOUR TRYING TO SEDUCE ME, 
MR ROBINSON?
MrPeterRobinson: Today a man from the fabric shop came to my house to do some measuring. Somehow by the time he had taken three steps inside my house I had offended him so much that he turned round and stormed out.
MrPeterRobinson: Then he phoned Mrs Robinson to complain about how rude I had been. 

MrPeterRobinson: I don't even know what I did. I feel like Larry David.

MrPeterRobinson: Now I'm worried that he'll diss me to all his fabric friends and I'll never get my fucking curtains.
Charliecondou: @MrPeterRobinson your last 4 tweets made me laugh out loud x 
MrPeterRobinson: @Charliecondou I expect this will end with me in Ikea, most weekend disagreements do 
Charliecondou: @MrPeterRobinson hahaha 

USA QUEENS MEET UK QUEEN
themaverickmen
themaverickmen: Photo: some queen is giving us a hard time :)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @themaverickmen welcome to London guys x
themaverickmen
themaverickmen: @Charliecondou thanks mate, so very glad to be back! x

GOING POSTAL
Niamh
Nene13n: @Charliecondou if me and my friend wrote a letter to you would you reply to us? we would be over the moon and very greatful for it.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Nene13n I will certainly try to x

IN BED WITH CONDOU
Baby Loves Porridge
BabyLovesBlog: @Charliecondou love your @guardianweekly column yesterday - I shared a BED all my life, never mind a bedroom!&mum shared a bedroom with 6 sisters!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @BabyLovesBlog oh god, not sure my two would be up for that!
Baby Loves Porridge
BabyLovesBlog: @Charliecondou haha sharing a room or having 6 siblings?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @BabyLovesBlog both!

RENT BOYS 

PaulPopplewell
PaulPopplewell: Theres a young TV presenter on BBC2 dressed like an 80s rent boy. Very strange
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @PaulPopplewell ah, I remember the 80s rent boy look. I carried it off rather well
PaulPopplewell
PaulPopplewell: @Charliecondou cut off denim shorts, sleeveless denim shirt over a yellow t, yeah... Cute ;)

MISS RED
Cath_Tyldesley
Cath_Tyldesley: Wow... Just remembered why I don't really drink... #roughastoast
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley I read that as "...why I don't really think".
Cath_Tyldesley
Cath_Tyldesley: @Charliecondou this also applies much of the time! X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley I didn't like to say

HARSH COMMENTS
Kris Di Angelis
KrisDiAngelis: THIS is what I came to Vegas to see. http://instagr.am/p/MPzyLgvF2y/
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @KrisDiAngelis is that Jodie without her hair?

THE CRAIC
thankyoudaniel
thankyoudaniel: I'm really hungry.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thankyoudaniel have some toast
thankyoudaniel
thankyoudaniel: @Charliecondou I've no bread. I've a lone onion bagel but I really don't want it. Such hardship.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thankyoudaniel if you had some cocaine or even better crack, you'd lose your appetite
thankyoudaniel
thankyoudaniel: @Charliecondou haha mmm spoonful of crack for 'elevenses' I think.

HOWDY
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @dearlurv howdy x
James Dearlove
dearlurv: @Charliecondou howdy condou!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @dearlurv welcome to twitter. You'll never leave

No comments:

Post a Comment