Thursday, January 24, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.603

ALBERT KENNEDY TRUST
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: On my way to an @AlbertKennedyTr event, raising money to work with LGBT youth http://t.co/Wd4th2Ud
SquarePegMedia
SquarePegMedia: Fellow @AlbertKennedyTr patron @Charliecondou had just arrived with his lovely partner Cameron.
SquarePegMedia
SquarePegMedia: Patron @Charliecondou tells the room inequality is hard enough to deal with as an adult, and harder for LGBT young people. @AlbertKennedyTr
PaulBurston
PaulBurston: @SquarePegMedia @AlbertKennedyTr Great speeches from Linda Riley, @Charliecondou and the 2 carers. V inspiring.  If you don't know @AlbertKennedyTr they support young LGBT people facing homelessness. Find out more here  http://www.akt.org.uk/about-us.html 
WendyHodgson1
WendyHodgson1: Enjoyed representing @OutpostHousing and meeting @janehillnews @Charliecondou @AlbertKennedyTr event this evening : )
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @WendyHodgson1 @OutpostHousing @janehillnews @AlbertKennedyTr lovely to meet you xxx
bydarrenstyles
bydarrenstyles: @Charliecondou Missed you and the lovely Cameron in the room, got nabbed, but signed up to the Purple Circle #gooddeeddonefortoday
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @bydarrenstyles ah sorry not to see you! X
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @JaneHillNews I didn't get to speak to you!! Did you sneak off? X

WHAT'S HIS NAME, WON???
Alan Halsall
alanhalsall: Still hungover so bath & bed now..The watch I have on belonged to the legend Bill Tarmey, he was right there with me x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @alanhalsall Did you win? I was outside having a fag
Charlie Condou Fans
ChasCondouFans: ... just to clarify for those in the USA that means u were outside with a homosexual, right? RT @Charliecondou: @alanhalsall Did you win? I was outside having a fag

THE REAL SAGA OF LISA GEORGE
Coronation Street
coronationst_: Guys! Lisa George is not on twitter! @lisageorge4real is fake
Lisa George
lisageorge4real: @coronationst_  helloooo!!!! Speak to me!! This is ridiculous! I am Lisa George!!!
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @coronationst_ I was told yesterday by @ADAMBLEASE2010 that this was a genuine account for Lisa @lisageorge4real
Adam Blease
ADAMBLEASE2010: @Confidential_CC @coronationst_ @lisageorge4real This is 100% the real Lisa George!!!!
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: Hey @coronationst_ Have a look at Lisa's followers all the Corrie people can't be wrong!!! @ADAMBLEASE2010 @lisageorge4real
Lisa George
lisageorge4real: @Confidential_CC @coronationst_ @adamblease2010 I am furious! My own work place are calling me fake. #insulted!
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @lisageorge4real @coronationst_ well the only people who can help WILL BE the Corrie folk you have private chats with to confirm hun x
Lisa George
lisageorge4real: @Confidential_CC @coronationst_ I text Ali last night to confirm it was me. How do I private message? Still new to it all! @alijcorrie
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @lisageorge4real @coronationst_ go to DM mode direct message but only works with followers - if they don't follow you then impossible to do
...LATER THAT MORNING...
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @lisageorge4real just checking in to make sure things are OK.... wish I cud help more - Tom in Oz x
Lisa George
lisageorge4real: @Confidential_CC there's no point me screaming about it. I know it's me! Has however tarnished my experience on here!
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @lisageorge4real wait until someone blocks u or un-follows u that's when it becomes reality - ppl can be fickle - happens twice a week to moi!
Adam Blease
ADAMBLEASE2010: @lisageorge4real @Confidential_CC :-( They will get it sorted babe I'm sure. We love having u on Twitter! We will all make it better for u! x
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @ADAMBLEASE2010 <<< WOT HE SAID X @lisageorge4real
...5 HOURS LATER...
Coronation Street
coronationst_: @lisageorge4real just got a dm from press office saying its you xx
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @lisageorge4real There you go Lisa the press office have confirmed "you are a REAL person" lol x @AdamBlease

2013 NTA's - CORRIE WINS!
Above: Some of the cast & crew of Corrie pose for an official photo after winning Best Serial Drama at the 2013 NTA's
Above and below: The Corrie team on stage at the NTA's accepting their award.

A WATCHED TWITTER 
NEVER BOILS
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @Wendy_Wason only 10 more ppl and @CharlieCondou is posting semi-naked pics to celebrate 100,000 followers WOO HOO - (this may be a lie) x
Wendy Wason
Wendy_Wason: @Confidential_CC @charliecondou I've seen him naked already.
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @Wendy_Wason @Charliecondou me too !!!! But mine was a snap not in person!
Wendy Wason
Wendy_Wason: @Confidential_CC @charliecondou I walked in on him changing. Oops!
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @Wendy_Wason @Charliecondou but it was your dress he was wearing...right???

NEARLY 100,000 FOLLOWERS
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: ONLY 4 more followers for Mr Condou to run naked thru the streets @Charliecondou
Sparkle__Monkey
Sparkle__Monkey: @Charliecondou What's this about you getting naked????? x
Paul Simper
simperman: @Confidential_CC Crumbs. I dare not look!
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @simperman I can send you snaps in pixelated form then (modesty forbid) x
Paul Simper
simperman: @Confidential_CC That would be best!
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @simperman here is a pic of Charlie Condou doing cartwheels across the common... It's fairly small....*wink*
Paul Simper
simperman: @Confidential_CC Think that's just the right size!
CONGRATULATIONS CHARLIE 100,000 FOLLOWERS
T O U C H D O W N !
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou CONGRATS MR CONDOU ALL THE WAY FROM OZMANIA
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: Ok I have 100,000 followers. That's enough now or I'll never remember all your names
PaulPopplewell
PaulPopplewell: @Charliecondou you're over 55 times more popular than me mate Px
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @PaulPopplewell it's always been that way mate
PaulPopplewell
PaulPopplewell: @Charliecondou I know I know
Jaquest_Foods
Jaquest_Foods: @Charliecondou Congrats!
steph21091969
steph21091969: @Charliecondou haha like you do :)
mumof3kids
mumof3kids: @Charliecondou and I'm one of them..
georgiamac100
georgiamac100: @Charliecondou Don't forget your friends when you're famous!!
gaylekirkham
gaylekirkham: @Charliecondou wondering how long it takes for 1 I ur followers to say "well what's my name?" Hahaha
Freckles_H
Freckles_H: @Charliecondou you now have 21 more. Bet you have gotten about me already ! I always thought I was unforgettable #shameShame
squarepants2001
squarepants2001: @Charliecondou what's my name then???
Hemmo
Hemmo: @Charliecondou STOP CALLING ME HAMMO
Fran_Bo_Script
Fran_Bo_Script: @Charliecondou You are doing well if you can remember the names of 100,000 people ;)
MISSJEAN_KELLY
MISSJEAN_KELLY: @Charliecondou congratulations x x
rebeccacallard
rebeccacallard: @Charliecondou facking show off...
liamwaterloo
liamwaterloo: @Charliecondou Well, we know YOUR name. Marcus, right?
mfwproductions
mfwproductions: @Charliecondou can u imagine the fun u wud have giving them all a #ff. I struggle remembering a handful! Lol! :-)
x0xtrinax0x
x0xtrinax0x: @Charliecondou wow bang on 100k well done lol xx
victori15686062
victori15686062: @Charliecondou there will be a test tomorrow... Lol
Miriam_Miller69
Miriam_Miller69: @Charliecondou You are just very popular & well liked. X

CHARLIE'S NEWSPAPER COLUMN
LairdDoyle
LairdDoyle: @Charliecondou I don't half miss 'the three of us' mate. Loved it :-)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LairdDoyle cheers mate

MORE FROM THE 2013 NTA's
Press play to see Charlie and the Corrie crew accept their NTA for Best Serial Drama.

John Whaite
JohnWhaiteBakes: Me and the beautiful @cat_dresser at the #NTA's
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JohnWhaiteBakes @cat_dresser such a handsome couple! Nice to meet you both x
cat_dresser
cat_dresser: @Charliecondou @johnwhaitebakes thank you, you too!x
JohnWhaiteBakes
JohnWhaiteBakes: @Charliecondou and you Charlie! Xx
Gareth Varey
GarethVarey: Dope ass night at the  @OfficialNTAs  with  @Difford  @officialtulisa @NicoleScherzy  @GBarlowOfficial and the rest of the ratchet XF clan!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @GarethVarey nice to meet you mate, thanks for the fag x
TVKev
TVKev: @Charliecondou Congrats on Corrie's NTA!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @TVKev thanks. I'm taking full responsibility
TVKev
TVKev: @Charliecondou Think you need to take over acceptance speech duties. Time for a change.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @TVKev THANK YOU!! I've been carrying that show for too long, I need some recognition
TVKev
TVKev: @Charliecondou It will come. Greatness always prevails in the end.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @TVKev that's what I tell myself each day in the mirror
Reicia Patrick
ReiciaPatrick: @ChasCondouFans @TVKev Congrats Charlie on NTA!!! Le's Godmummy xxx

ONE SINGULAR SENSATION 
John Partridge
mustbejp: Good morning tweepy heads.. Of to get cracked and poked before rehearsal! X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @mustbejp when do you open?? I can't wait to see it, it's my favourite musical!
John Partridge
mustbejp: @Charliecondou preview from 5th, opening 19th Feb... If your around let me know and I'll arrange tickets? X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @mustbejp I will make sure I am!! *jazz hands*
John Partridge
mustbejp: @Charliecondou #5678

HBTY
Linda Riley
LindaRiley8: Just back from Windsor, great night out, enjoyable Agatha Christie Play starring @sophieannaward... Sing-Song on train home was fun too!

Charliecondou: Happy Birthday to a very good mate @LindaRiley8 See you later xxx

CRUSHING NEWS
PinkNews: Stupid! Anti-gay evangelist Scott Lively: ‘Gays will crush religion and persecute Christians’ http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/01/22/anti-gay-evangelist-scott-lively-gays-will-crush-religion-and-persecute-christians via @PinkNews 
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @pinknews erm, the last time a Christian was crushed by a gay...wasn't that the boyfriend of Divine the singer?
lgbtadoptfoster
lgbtadoptfoster: @Charliecondou LGBT Adoption & Fostering Week is coming... spread the word! http://t.co/y3YvkCdQ

Charliecondou: RT @lgbtadoptfoster: @Charliecondou LGBT Adoption & Fostering Week is coming... spread the word! http://t.co/y3YvkCdQ

THE DAY AFTER THE NTA’s
Gilly Macs
gillywalshy: Just ordered breakfast in bed.. Can you guess what I've ordered @akpowdermonkey @Andeedeegee ?? X
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @gillywalshy @akpowdermonkey @Andeedeegee a steaming hot Donny Osmond ??? lol
Alison Noble
akpowdermonkey: @Confidential_CC @gillywalshy @andeedeegee eewwwwee!!!! You'll make Gill sick xx
Gilly Macs
gillywalshy: @akpowdermonkey @Confidential_CC @andeedeegee I've touched McFly... All of them
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @gillywalshy @akpowdermonkey @Andeedeegee awww I posted pics of some guy you were "all over" called Harry...but I have no idea who he is?
Gilly Macs
gillywalshy: To get my photo with @mcflyharry I lunged myself at him and threw my camera at Dougie ' mate mate take our picture please !! ' #cringe  He was the only celeb I lost my cool with and had to have a photo 
whitenosugartv: @gillywalshy you're so showbiz! Your tweets made me smile while I had hot sausage in the Alps
Gilly Macs
gillywalshy: @whitenosugartv awe I'm glad you think of me whilst you eat sausage.. Especially in the Alps ! #missyou
whitenosugartv: @gillywalshy lol #backsoon I thought of you while I was in a sauna with 8 male Russians, skin to skin lol #personalspace #sausageparty
Gilly Macs
gillywalshy: @whitenosugartv  sounds like a fantasy of mine to be honest .. Now if you can do that Mr Sugar you'd better get ready ..

Charliecondou: @whitenosugartv @gillywalshy I hope you instagrammed it
Gilly Macs
gillywalshy: @Charliecondou @whitenosugartv so do I !!...

whitenosugartv: @Charliecondou @gillywalshy bit too steamy....

Charliecondou: @whitenosugartv @gillywalshy too. Many. Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment