Friday, January 25, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.604

ARE YOU READY FOR 
 AUSTRALIA DAY
Nancy Cato
‏nancycato1: Righto...who else on a Friday night has ridden dragons, saved a Fairy Princess from crocodiles & been eaten by a Stegosaurus. Huh?
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @nancycato1 nope not me - but then I have ALL my faculties lol x
Nancy Cato
nancycato1: Really @Confidential_CC ? Are you going to start demonstrating them soon? ;0D
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @nancycato1 nah not in 2013 maybe next year - have a happy Oz Day tomoz with friends and family x
Nancy Cato
nancycato1: @Confidential_CC : Sentiment returned whilst trying to forget the hurt and pain of your previous tweet Tom. LOL

Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynne: My wife is part aboriginal and I descend from 2 first fleet convicts so Australia Day means a lot to my 2 kids & 2 grandchildren.
julie edwards
julieed14587192: @SirThomasWynne wow that's amazing
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: My ancestors Anthony Rope & Elizabeth Pulley stepped ashore 225yrs ago (First Fleet Convicts) Happy Australia Day 26 Jan 2013 . . . btw OZ DAY is being celebrated on TV tonight in Oz (25th Jan) so we can have tomorrow off obv
Jan
Janhatesmarmite: @Confidential_CC It was nice of them to do that on my birthday so that you can all celebrate with me ;) x
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @Janhatesmarmite we shall reverse invade and claim our inheritance starting with ppl born on the 26th - HBTY x

Dear blog reader if you'd like to read more about my First Fleet convict ancestors including their crimes etc click HERE

Below: Headstones of Anthony and Elizabeth Rope.
'
Below: Suburb of Sydney named after the Ropes.
Below: One of the best historically accurate books detailing the life and times of  5 Australian convict women including Elizabeth Rope nee Pulley
Nannette
NoNoNannette30: @Confidential_CC Happy Aussie Day, and I would be honoured to be related to them as well! ;)
Wolfie Rankin
Wolfie_Rankin: @SirThomasWynne Not sure about mine, certainly a long while back. Dads side is more of a mystery.
TM
TMarkstahler: @Confidential_CC But Australia Day is tomorrow. You are prematurely proud! ;-)
Margo Milne
MargoJMilne: @Confidential_CC Happy Australia Day! I'm a proud Scot today for Burns Night!
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @MargoJMilne Happy Burns Night x (My wife is 80% Scottish with heaps of Stuart ancestry)
Margo Milne
MargoJMilne: @Confidential_CC Cool! I'm 100% Scottish, now living in England - Gordon on my dad's side, Maclean on my mum's.
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @MargoJMilne here is me in front of the wife's ancestral castle Glamis
Margo Milne
MargoJMilne: @Confidential_CC Brilliant, Glamis is lovely :-)

BOWLED OVER
stephen_hagan
stephen_hagan: Look closely at this picture-can you guess what I've been feeding the kids all week while the boss has been away...
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan hahahaha cereal?
stephen_hagan
stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou I wasn't sure how obvious it was-better empty it quick
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan happy birthday btw

TWITTER SPIKE
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @stacks3stripe: The film what I wrote, SPIKE ISLAND, is officially released on April 5th. It's on at the cinema and everything. @SpikeIslandUK #spikeisland

JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED IT...
CORRIE WON!


Below: Charlie Condou at the NTA's
Above and below: More shots of the Corrie cast and crew at the 2013 NTA's


A LIFE - AND HOW TO GET ONE!
Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynne: Having a clean out at home, mug on left keeping, mug on right off to the charity shops!!! ONTO THE NEXT PHASE OF LIFE...
Being Doris
BeingDoris: @SirThomasWynne you're getting rid of the teacher mug? That's a big step!
Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynne: @BeingDoris yes 35 years of mugs I have to downsize
Being Doris
BeingDoris: @SirThomasWynne I'm hoping your actions will inspire@BeingWithDoris #mughoarder
Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynne: @BeingDoris @beingwithdoris it's like therapy ya know.... X
Being Doris
BeingDoris: @SirThomasWynne @beingwithdoris ha ha, I'll tell him!

EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment