Wednesday, January 23, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.602

100,000 TWITTER FOLLOWERS
CHARLIE CONDOU is about to hit 100,000 followers by tomorrow he should be over the line! My job here is done!


THE 2013 NTA's
The National Television Awards 2013 hosted by Dermot O'Leary 
David Walliams makes an appearance with Dermot in a sketch from the movie Skyfall
 
Corrie and the cast are short listed for NTA's
 Samia Ghadie (yellow dress) and the Dancing On Ice team at the NTA's
 The room pre show
 Natalie Gumede and Alan Halsall having pre show drinks

 Natalie Gumede and Alan Halsall having pre show drinks

Can you guess which drink belongs to Alan?
Natalie's pre show drink
 
The auditorium is beginning to fill

Kym Lomas-Marsh on the red carpet
Michelle Keegan on the red carpet

Brooke Vincent on red carpet

Paula Lane on the red carpet
Samia and the Dancing On Ice gal-pals
 
 Dermot is ready, the crowd is ready...
Let the show begin...

GOOD LUCK CORRIE #NTA's

Charliecondou: RT @coronationst_: Come on guys! please vote #Corrie For serial drama! Diall 09016 12 01! #NTAs please RETWEET!

jaynekitty: @charliecondou good luck for tonight Charlie mouse!!! mum will be smiling down on u tonight lotsa luv cuz xxx

Charliecondou: @jaynekitty thanks cuz, love you x

AND THE WINNER IS . . .
 ALAN HALSALL!
Julie Hesmondhalgh
juliehes: @alanhalsall oh I am SO bloody chuffed for you Al. That has made my day that! So so well deserved. Big love xxx
Matt Hilton
quarterbluematt: @alanhalsall YOU ARE KIND OF A BIG DEAL !!! #wellchuffed #nationaltreasure
Skip Newton (Ginge)
skipnewton: @alanhalsall Get in there !!!! Well done pal #corrie
Jack P Shepherd
JackPShepherd88: Yessss Alan! @alanhalsall

Cez
cez29: @alanhalsall well in pal x
David Kester
davidkester67: @alanhalsall well done mate!! #NTA
Alan Halsall
alanhalsall: This isn't possible without @NatalieGumede
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: Two words @alanhalsall . . . #head #door . . . well done from Tom in Oz x
Linda Clark
Linda2012Clark: @alanhalsall Congratulations Alan on a well deserved win at the NTA's.

#NTA's GO NATALIE!
Coronation Street
coronationst_: Heart is pounding! come on natalie! #NTAs
Bernie Clugston
BernieClugston: @NatalieGumede You were robbed honey xx
Coronation Street
coronationst_: ROBBED. #NTAS
simon gregson
simongregson123: @NatalieGumede you've been truly amazing I would have given you an award in fact I might nick it
Adam Blease
ADAMBLEASE2010: @NatalieGumede One word - STUNNING! You looked amazing in that dress girl!
MattBunten08
MattBunten08: @Charliecondou going to be fun watching you trying to #EatYourHead as @NatalieGumede was Robbed feel for her she deserved an award :(
Griff Rowland
GriffRowland: @alanhalsall @nataliegumede my chest is puffed out with pride for both your amazing talent! Huge congrats and Thank you so much! Xxx

#NTA's CORRIE FOR THE WIN!





I'VE SPOTTED MORE CELEBS 
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: Look who's here Ken Barlow (Bill Roach). Maybe they need someone for a "Corrie wins" speech!

CORRIE FOR THE WIN!
Rachel Newton
RachelCorrie: Yay go Corrie so proud #ntas
Catherine Tyldesley
Cath_Tyldesley: #corrie wahoooooo!!!!!!!!! Boooom! 
Coronation Street
coronationst_: omg coronation street have won serial drama!!'
David Marsden-Sainou
AgentMarsden: Fun night with the gorgeous @NatalieGumede & @itvcorrie team at the O2 @OfficialNTAs. Big congrats to @alanhalsall
SallyAnMatthews
SallyAnMatthews: @AgentMarsden @nataliegumede @itvcorrie @officialntas @alanhalsall Catch @Charliecondou I see you in the background getting in on the act! x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @SallyAnMatthews @AgentMarsden @nataliegumede @itvcorrie @officialntas @alanhalsall any excuse
David Kester
davidkester67: Woop woop #Corrie wins #NTAs
Blog4CharlieCondou
‏Confidential_CC: CORRIE FANS GO WILD - CORRIE WINS NTA FOR BEST SERIAL DRAMA
Bernie Clugston
BernieClugston: @Confidential_CC Who hooooooo get in xxxxx
John Penney
bensher501: @ChasCondouFans congratulations
marcus mccheyne
twinsdad72: Well done to all at coronation street...brilliant  #NTAWINNERS @CORRlE
David Marsden-Sainou
AgentMarsden: Congratulations Team Corrie @itvcorrie, @NatalieGumede @OfficialNTAs. 
brianfruity
brianfruity: @aliJcorrie @Charliecondou @GriffRowland @streetworker01 @JOJEHARVEY brilliant well done #corrie
streetworker01
streetworker01: @brianfruity @alijcorrie @charliecondou @griffrowland @jojeharvey Thank you!
Chris Fountain
fountain1987: Thanks to everyone who voted for @itvcorrie and @alanhalsall at the NTAs! Both awards fully deserved in my opinion! X
xxashooxx
xxashooxx: @Charliecondou isn't live pause a wonderful invention? ;) 
Charliecondou: Possibly the best photo of me ever taken @xxashooxx
stephen_hagan
stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou @xxashooxx I can read your thoughts- "Yes, I knew I would win, I really deserve this"

Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan I was actually thinking about you in that play at Hampstead
stephen_hagan
stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou @Wendy_Wason don't lie! your jaw hit the floor at Hampstead
Wendy Wason
Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou @stephen_hagan I liked it better when you sat in Paul Bettany's seat at the BAFTAs and no-one thought to tell the camera men.

Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason @stephen_hagan Haha he was FUMIN!
Wendy Wason
Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou @stephen_hagan I thought it was hilarious: "and here's Paul Bettany looking rather smart" errr..
Gareth Thomas
gareththomas14: Congrats to my lovely @realsamia and @Charliecondou for the award tonight.xx
Charliecondou: @gareththomas14 @realsamia cheers bud x
streetworker01
streetworker01: Thank you to everyone who voted for #Corrie It really is appreciated by all of us who work on the show.
eggie&dopie
EggieDopie: @ChasCondouFans looking handsome :-) congrats to #Corrie well deserved

Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou did u see the pic sent by the lovely @EggieDopie it makes Phil look like your ventriloquist dummy!
eggie&dopie
EggieDopie: @Confidential_CC @Charliecondou ha ha so it does xx
alison sinclair
aliJcorrie: Thankyou so so much everyone we dud it #corrie #NTA2013
tanyamTV
tanyamTV: Big up #Corrie and nice to see @Charliecondou in shot onstage. Personally though... @NatalieGumede was robbed! #NTA
Paula_Lane
lane_paula: Wahoo!!! We did it!!!! Get the bubbles out!
Graeme Hawley
Graeme_Hawley: Huge congratulations to everyone at #Corrie , but especially @alanhalsall !! Cracking actor and a proper gent! Well done!!!
Jennie McAlpine
jenniemcalpine: We are thrilled!! Thank you for voting #Corrie. And so proud of @alanhalsall x
Coronation Street
Coronationspoil: Huge congrats to everyone involved in making #corrie the king of soaps!!!
Georgia May Foote
georgiafoote: Yay! I am so chuffed! What an amazing show to be part of! So proud. An amazing year for us! #corrie #NTA2013 xx
Lisa George
lisageorge4real: Woohoo!! We won!!! Fantastic!!! #corrie #NTAs @corrie
Linda Clark
Linda2012Clark: @Charliecondou Congratulations Charlie to you and all at Corrie on your success at the NTA's. So pleased for Phil too.

CHARLIE BEHIND BILL AND PHIL

THE VICTORIOUS CORRIE 
CAST AND CREW




LozC_: @Confidential_CC CONGRATULATIONS! Corrie is the best! X
michelle keegan
michkeegan: Thankyou so much for all your votes! So happy for @alanhalsall well and truely deserved ! Big win for Corrie tonight! Boom boom!! X
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @michkeegan COMMISERATIONS to you and @NatalieGumede still winners in my eyes + you're still in the best soap going!
MichaelLeVell: me with the NTA
Corrie cast & crew trying to get to the taxis and tube before the others...


NTA AFTER PARTY
Gilly Macs
gillywalshy: Had the time of my life ! At the after party now ! Talk to my gorgeous friends tomo x
Griff Rowland
GriffRowland: @gillywalshy urm. Hw do you do it? Nit been to one in all these years. Give me a kabuki brush and I will play. Xxx
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @GriffRowland >> have you seen the Meryl Streep movie Death Becomes Her - same difference >>> @gillywalshy
Gilly Macs
gillywalshy: @Confidential_CC @GriffRowland I've been on Corrie ten years.. It's my first invite
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @gillywalshy @GriffRowland WOO HOO x Did you understood reference to the Meryl Streep movie? I implied you had made a pact with Satan for the invite lol
Gilly Macs
gillywalshy: So I met Harry ... 
Gilly Macs
gillywalshy: Beautiful girls @lane_paula @BrookeLVincent xxx
Gilly Macs
gillywalshy: @msm4rsh @lane_paula @ShobnaGulati xxx

3am & THE PARTY STILL RAGES
Michael Turner
MichaelLeVell: @alanhalsall bed, @gillywalshy bed, @LucyJo_Hudson bed.@NatalieGumede still here, @irishalan still here, just saying.
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @MichaelLeVell @alanhalsall @gillywalshy @LucyJo_Hudson@NatalieGumede @irishalan MAKES THE BLOG MORE INTERESTING X X
Gilly Macs
gillywalshy: @MichaelLeVell @alanhalsall @LucyJo_Hudson @NatalieGumede @irishalan it was the hip flask :///

CORRIE'S BETH TINKER HAS JOINED TWITTER PLZ FOLLOW

ADAMBLEASE2010: @Confidential_CC Hey Australia! Let me introduce you to all round lovely lady @lisageorge4real The one and Only Beth Tinker!

Confidential_CC: @ADAMBLEASE2010 @lisageorge4real I SHALL FOLLOW OBV X
ADAMBLEASE2010: @Confidential_CC @lisageorge4real Heart of gold has our Lisa!x
Lisa George
lisageorge4real: Thank you to everyone who have welcomed me to the world of Twitter x
Linda Clark
Linda2012Clark: @lisageorge4real Hi Lisa. Welcome 2 Twitter. I'm quite new 2 it myself. Thought I was already following U but seems t'was not the right one!

A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE NTA's
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Photo shoot for @MRPORTERLIVE today before the NTAs. I'm FINALLY being taken seriously as a male model.
semadivad
semadivad: @Charliecondou @mrporterlive Is that because you do this every time you log on their site? 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @semadivad Hahahahahahaha. Yes
Fadzeanforward
Fadzeanforward: @Charliecondou @MRPORTERLIVE Oh My Days.  SHUT UP.  So jeal...

Charliecondou: @Fadzeanforward I KNOW! *Monica from Friends face*

JakeCanuso: Right. Time to twitter off. In need of post diving relaxation to get rid of adrenalin and get suited and booted for tonight

Charliecondou: @JakeCanuso See you there lover. Will you be in those speedos?

JakeCanuso: @Charliecondou you need ask? Of course. I'll accessories with a tie

Charliecondou: @JakeCanuso Great. And a verruca sock obviously

JakeCanuso: @Charliecondou obvs

Charliecondou: @LucyJo_Hudson @alanhalsall @gillywalshy @michaelturner See you there!!!
LucyJo_Hudson
LucyJo_Hudson: @Charliecondou @alanhalsall @gillywalshy @michaelturner can't wait! Btw happy belated birthday x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LucyJo_Hudson Cheers love x
skipnewton
skipnewton: @Charliecondou @lucyjo_hudson @alanhalsall @gillywalshy @michaelturner  incase your wondering I ain't on the train & I'm on the night shoot
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @skipnewton @Charliecondou @lucyjo_hudson @alanhalsall @michaelturner bad times
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I haven't actually got my NTA ticket on me. This won't be the first time I've been turned away from an awards ceremony
boydhilton
boydhilton: @Charliecondou nor have I. I'm telling them I'm Charlie Condou
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @boydhilton let me know if it works. I'm pretending to be Chesney Hawkes
jon25_jon
jon25_jon: @Charliecondou go "do you know who I am" ha ha
plonkymiff
plonkymiff: @Charliecondou cue "don't you know who I am!!" Stories tomorrow in the gossip column
JAMESINREHAB
JAMESINREHAB: @Charliecondou me too. unfortunately I don't think my 1 appearance on Lorraine & BGT audition will be good enough to get me passed security.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JAMESINREHAB hahaha
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I'm wearing quite a lot of make up from my @MRPORTERLIVE photoshoot. That's my excuse anyway
IanMarber
IanMarber: @Charliecondou More importantly, what did you wear?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @IanMarber for the shoot? Margiela. For the awards? Topman *sums me up*
alicearnold1
alicearnold1: @Charliecondou @boydhilton I've got my ticket. You can come in under my coat if you promise not to tickle me
boydhilton
boydhilton: @alicearnold1 @charliecondou good plan Alice.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @alicearnold1 @boydhilton is it a new Harrods coat??
alicearnold1
alicearnold1: @Charliecondou @boydhilton no it's an old donkey jacket.
brianfruity
brianfruity: @Charliecondou @mrporterlive who dressed you tonight..
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @brianfruity topman all the way baby!
jayrayner1
jayrayner1: @Charliecondou asked one show make up if any men ever kept slap on after show. Only the polticians she said. #badcompany
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @jayrayner1 dammit!!
jayrayner1
jayrayner1: @Charliecondou just the messenger

SWEET SOHO PAM
GrantMGillespie
GrantMGillespie: Thanks @Charliecondou for noticing this - Sweet Soho Pam RIP @Telegraph http://t.co/zEh02fEr
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @GrantMGillespie: Thanks @Charliecondou for noticing this - Sweet Soho Pam RIP  @Telegraph http://t.co/zEh02fEr

#ACHIEVE
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @mcashmanMEP: Incredibly happy: nominated for "Lifetime Achievement" at Diversity Awards 2013! Hope you can support:  http://t.co/46JOdJiV  @diversitygroup1

HBTY
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Happiest of Birthdays to the lovely @sophbags
sophbags
sophbags: @Charliecondou @bigcox ta, happy to join you in this month of specialness!

CORRIE TO WIN
Kym Lomas
msm4rsh: Off to NTA tonight. Hoping team corrie do well @NatalieGumedeMUST win best newcomer!! Travesty if not! And @alanhalsall has been AMAZING x
NatalieGumede: @msm4rsh bless ya darling, thank you :)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Can't wait to hear @NatalieGumede's acceptance speech at the NTAs tonight. I imagine she'll dedicate the award to me
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @msloobylou: @Charliecondou @nataliegumede Do a Kanye and grab it!
Catherine Tyldesley
Cath_Tyldesley: Absolutely gutted I'm missing the NTAs tonight. Just don't feel upto it. Will be resting in bed cheering my wonderful colleagues on! #corrie
Gilly Macs
gillywalshy: @Cath_Tyldesley aw Cath ! I can't believe your so poorly :((( take care thinking of you xxxxxx

NOROVIRUS HELL
Charliecondou: I've just spent 12 hours in Norovirus hell. Feel fine now but wow, I don't think I've ever felt that ill before
lane_paula
lane_paula: @Charliecondou oh no! Hope you're better now xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @lane_paula my god, it was horrible. Feel totally fine now though. Hopefully still going to the NTAs, are you??
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @Charliecondou awe sorry to hear you've been poorly sick x
Brendan_Surrey
Brendan_Surrey: @Charliecondou Empathise Charlie. THE worst thing I have ever had x
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou welcome home . . . norovirus excepted!
Whittytwit
Whittytwit: @Charliecondou it's like something from the exorcist isn't it
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Exactly that @Whittytwit

HOSPITAL TWEET
tom1988lewis
tom1988lewis: @Charliecondou can you wish my mum lesley good luck for her operation she's a big fan! She's not on twitter - ill surprise her and show her!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @tom1988lewis good luck today Lesley, I'm sure it'll all be fine. Trust me, I'm a midwife x
tom1988lewis
tom1988lewis: @Charliecondou made her day!!!! Thanks Charlie!

DA BAIT
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I'll be debating 'The Traditional Family' with @Philippa_Perry on 29 Jan. Tix and info here ...  http://t.co/t4FOtY9z

PREDICTIVE TEXT #FAIL
twinmum21
twinmum21: @SirThomasWynne PRETTY BAD AUTO CORRECT ERROR FROM A HEADTEACHER!

FALL FROM GRACE
Bonnie Burton
bonniegrrl: @SirThomasWynne Mr. Humphries Vs Julian Assange!…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment