Thursday, January 17, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.596

NOT HALF AS FUNNY
miquita oliver
miquitaoliver:  stop it. Ur in front of me not being half as funny as this

Charliecondou: @miquitaoliver is that Keenan and Kel?
miquita oliver
miquitaoliver: @Charliecondou hahshaha

SNOW BIZ FOR THE CORRIE TWINS
marcus mccheyne
twinsdad72: Apparently its going to snow!!!!! Could be just a rumour ;))
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @twinsdad72 hope the boys like snow has dad showed them how to colour it yet??? lol
marcus mccheyne
twinsdad72: @Confidential_CC they showed me.... :-()
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC:
@twinsdad72 aww so sweet x

HORRID LITTLE PERSON 
ON ITV THIS MORNING
glc1982
glc1982: @Charliecondou are you watching this morning if not see it on the itv player you will be disgusted  You should give that man what for
MattBunten08
MattBunten08: @Charliecondou @itvthismorning and check out this Guy who is against people coming out and saying they are proud to be Gay #BeProudToBeYou  I feel sorry for all the people who are gay and have such Vile parents who are so against Gay people. They deserve respect.

Charliecondou: @hollywills very good interview with that blatant homophobe this morn. Well done to you and @Schofe for not letting him off the hook x
MattBunten08
MattBunten08: @Charliecondou @hollywills @schofe Oh Holly was Shocked one point I thought she was gonna get up and slap him :/
Aedy68
Aedy68: @Charliecondou @hollywills @Schofe...yes well done to this morning...what a horrid little man :(

Charliecondou: @MattBunten08 @hollywills @schofe there were a few audible gasps
MattBunten08
MattBunten08: @Charliecondou @hollywills @schofe I was fuming how he could say it would create more gays! No, people hide away because of bigots like him! To be honest I like it when @Schofe and @hollywills have people like him on the show, people see the real them.
73_allan
73_allan: @Charliecondou @hollywills @schofe Well said, his attitude was disgusting!
Lyrix88
Lyrix88: @Charliecondou here here I've had a huge debate on facebook today for 1 stating my views an beliefs and 2 backing holly I got so much abuse but I stand for what I believe he was vile an disgusting and I will do it all over again to anyone else that has summat 2 say x

DIVERSITY IS AS DIVERSITY DOES

Charliecondou: RT @DiversityRM: Become a friend of DRM and help prevent homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying in our schools http://t.co/i6z6Jxmz

SPOTTED 'HAVING A LIFE'
MarkCummings79
MarkCummings79: @Charliecondou nice see you come through pic station today at lunchtime. Did you have a good journey ?

DEN CHATS TO CHAS & THOS
Dennis Christopher
DennisChristo4: @Confidential_CC Charlie is this your site?
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @DennisChristo4 Hi Den my name's Tom Wynn I live in Oz & I run the BLOG 4 @Charliecondou with his permission. I do it for free from afar!
Dennis Christopher
‏DennisChristo4: @Confidential_CC Very cool. CC a real good guy'
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @DennisChristo4 I know been doing the blog for @Charliecondou for 2 years this April it takes about 2-3 hours daily am updating as we speak
Dennis Christopher
DennisChristo4: @Charliecondou Any chance you'll b coming to LA/NY any time soon? BTW I hope u had a GREAT birthday! 40 unreal! Luv 2 your Mum. xox

MANCHESTER: SCENE OF PANIC 
Laura Mcateer
theteamaker: PANIC STATIONS
Charliecondou: @theteamaker DON'T PANIC *slaps face repeatedly*
Laura Mcateer
theteamaker: @Charliecondou Thanks Charlie!! Can always count on u to be willing to give me a slap!

Charliecondou: @theteamaker you know, I wait for these moments

"OOH MATRON!"
Above: Have you noticed how Charlie Condou and Kenneth Williams could have been twins cryogenically separated at birth? Coincidence? I think not! 
The above group photo of Charlie comes from the recent wedding of Stephen Wason and Wendy Hagen, or was that Wendy Stephen and Hagen Wason, or possibly Mrs & Mrs Häagen-Dazs? They are Charlie's friends, anyway!

NO GETTING AWAY FROM THIS . . .  
Yup facebook is deffo a cult - have you ever tried to leave?

MISSING IN ACTION
Charlie Condou as Corrie's Marcus Dent has been missing from screens since Christmas 2012 he's soon to make his 2013 reappearance. Meanwhile, his gal-pal Samia Ghadie is working hard for the money on Dancing On Ice.

LIKE IKEA, ONLY NOT!
Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynne: Put together a flat-pack of kid furniture today similar to Ikea stuff - that's 4 hours of my life I won't get back!
I was a teacher, my wife was a teacher, one of my kids is a teacher, my mother-in-law was a teacher, so we thought the best thing was to prepare our granddaughter for a life of teaching although she's only 18 months. This is her school desk next to her chalk board.
debra blackburn
daftdeb1969: @Confidential_CC well done it looks good x x x
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @daftdeb1969 thank you and I had no leftover pieces!!!
Jane Markland
JaneMarkland: @Confidential_CC Well done, I am the Queen of Ikea flat pack.....just put some decent music on whilst assembling Tom! x
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @JaneMarkland thanks it took ages because of granddaughter stopping production constantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment