Friday, January 18, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.597

WEDDING SNAPS
NB. The following photos of Charlie, Kate and Paul at the Wason-Hagen wedding are courtesy of @simperman

Wendy_Wason
Wendy_Wason: @simperman @katecrowt yep. You guys and @Charliecondou win for the best photo booth pic. Extraordinary pics!!!! 
katecrowt
katecrowt: @Wendy_Wason @simperman @charliecondou The backs of our heads was particularly inspired - credit to Charlie, I believe.
simperman
simperman: @Wendy_Wason @katecrowt We were simply puppets in @Charliecondou crazed game. x
Wendy_Wason
Wendy_Wason: @simperman @katecrowt @charliecondou damn. I HATE having to give that loser credit for anything!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason @simperman @katecrowt I just assumed you were Corrie fans wanting a photo
simperman
simperman: @Charliecondou @Wendy_Wason @katecrowt Got £2.99 for ours on e-bay.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @simperman @Wendy_Wason @katecrowt well that doesn't surprise me. I am a-list
Wendy_Wason
Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou @simperman @katecrowt I'm not entirely sure you make the A-K range Charlie

NATALIE FROM CORRIE 
AKA KIRSTY
hjmac41
hjmac41: @Charliecondou Kirsty is just about to go ape shit! God she plays a fantastic part such a good actor, after you of course ;-)
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @hjmac41 you can tell her yourself @NatalieGumede xxx
hjmac41
hjmac41: @Charliecondou I will! Thanks for the link x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @alanhalsall: Anyone seen my phone .....???
hjmac41
hjmac41: @NatalieGumede just tweeted @Charliecondou on how youre about 2 go ape & how fantastic an actress you are & he told me to tell you, so I am!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: If @NatalieGumede doesn't win the NTA next week I'll eat my head. And that's really hard
Maz0613
Maz0613: @Charliecondou trouble is she's playing it that well she's not liked not much help for voting #backhandedcompliment!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I'm assuming you've all voted for @NatalieGumede here http://t.co/azp1MSnn
ShaneRobinsonUK
ShaneRobinsonUK: @Charliecondou I can think of one head you can eat! Although you would need to take out 2 ribs lol
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @ShaneRobinsonUK no I wouldn't ;-)
ShaneRobinsonUK
ShaneRobinsonUK: @Charliecondou I'm a gymnast and I struggle haha x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Obviously both @michkeegan and @alanhalsall are up against each other so I'm remaining impartial on that one
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @brianfruity: Jesus Christ @NatalieGumede what have I missed
alanhalsall
alanhalsall: “@Charliecondou: If @NatalieGumede doesn't win the NTA next week I'll give @alanhalsall head its really hard” Do I get a say in this?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @alanhalsall hahahahaha you somehow saw my first draft
NatalieGumede
NatalieGumede: @Charliecondou I will literally hold you to that at the after party x
Natalie Gumede
NatalieGumede: @Charliecondou I knew those salted caramels were a good investment ;) thank you darling x

MISNOMERS
Charlie Condou
harliecondou: My two kids and my partner have slept for most of the day. Now they are all up for a party. The time has come for me to move out
euanjames
euanjames: @Charliecondou I actually thought you were gay in real life #sillyme #mustbeagoodactor
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @euanjames I am
mrsclark_x
mrsclark_x: @euanjames @Charliecondou he is gay in real life....gay people have children too!!
euanjames
euanjames: @mrsclark_x @charliecondou whoops sorry, shouldn't have assumed! X
bunnygirl76xx
bunnygirl76xx: @Charliecondou why they been asleep?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @bunnygirl76xx sick

THE KID
Duncan Bannatyne
DuncanBannatyne: My Grandson cool huh?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @DuncanBannatyne he has your mouth

CHORUS OF APPROVAL
John Partridge
mustbejp: First week over @AChorusLineLDN rehearsal.... now WINE #5678
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @mustbejp I am SO over excited to see @AChorusLineLDN My favourite musical ever!!!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @mustbejp @AChorusLineLDN (I'm assuming you're playing the "tits and ass" woman?

MODERN LIFE
petepaphides
petepaphides: And we joined Netflix today only to find there's no Series 3 of Modern Family on there. I really need to pull something out of the bag here.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @petepaphides we were literally about to join this eve for that very reason! When's series three out then? (I'm assuming you'll know)
petepaphides
petepaphides: @Charliecondou I don't know. Went to three different HMVs in the last three weeks to try and find it, but to no avail.....
petepaphides
petepaphides: @Charliecondou ....The modern world is a disappointment.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @petepaphides I blame the Tories. And Jimmy Saville. And the snow
petepaphides
petepaphides: @Charliecondou They're all agents of satan. So, in that sense, you're absolutely right.

NIGHT CHARM
richard bacon
richardpbacon: Does anyone else find the music to In The Night Garden strangely moving? Very occasionally, do you feel like you might cry?
Justin Edwards
bigedwards: @richardpbacon It has a powerful emotive effect on me, as it tells my body that wine is very, very near.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @bigedwards @richardpbacon I've started drinking WAY before the ninky nonk appears. Normally by 10am
Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynne: @Charliecondou @bigedwards @richardpbacon Night Garden comes on at 6pm in Oz to put the little ones to sleep by 7pm #works on the Mrs too!
Justin Edwards
bigedwards: @Charliecondou @richardpbacon Beer and spirits, yes. But no wine until Jacobi declares something "a pip". That's the law.

LESS MIS WOULD BE BETTER
theteamaker
theteamaker: @skipnewton we have more recruits @clairejobenji @Charliecondou #lesmis #idreamedadreamiturnedbacktime
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @theteamaker @skipnewton @clairejobenji it was poo poo ka ka as my daughter would say.
ClaireJoBenji
ClaireJoBenji: @theteamaker  @skipnewton @clairejobenji @Charliecondou need 2 see a really good film to get rid of the bad taste of #lesmis #norussellcrowe
skipnewton
skipnewton: @Charliecondou @theteamaker @clairejobenji Very similar to what I said coming out but a little more French at the beginning/ Get The Life Of Brian on #TimelessClassic
theteamaker
theteamaker: @skipnewton @ClaireJoBenji @Charliecondou alien and aliens for me #gonnawashjeanvalseanrightoutofmyhair

CLOTHING POOL
Wendy_Wason
Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou I have clothes for Hal that will be going to a more grateful parent soon.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason There is no-one more grateful than me!! Where and when?
Wendy_Wason
Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou home tonight and Sat xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason Cool, I'll swing by, you can show me your holiday slides

SHOCKING NEWS 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Please sign this to install defibrillators in public places. Parliament have 16. How many in your school or workplace? http://t.co/np930rH4
JakeLabour
JakeLabour: @Charliecondou Thanks Charlie!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JakeLabour No prob mate
JakeLabour
JakeLabour: @Charliecondou We've got 22 days to go! Looks like we'll do it. Thanks for sharing it.
GeorgeNewton1
GeorgeNewton1: @Charliecondou Thanks!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @GeorgeNewton1 No Prob (sorry about your dad btw, must be tough for you ;-)  )
GeorgeNewton1
GeorgeNewton1: @Charliecondou:  you don't know the half of it...
itscato
itscato: @Charliecondou @georgenewton1 ha ha #whataboutme #nobodyissorryforme
skipnewton
skipnewton: @GeorgeNewton1 @Charliecondou   No loyalty there then eh . Watch out on your next food scene Charlie !!! George, your keep has gone up
chris2930
chris2930: @Charliecondou personally, I'd rather die than take the risk of Joe Bloggs bringing me back after I've been deprived of Oxygen for 9 mins.

WHEELS OF FORTUNE - A REALITY SNOW!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I've just been ice-skating! IN MY CAR!!!
Jettco
Jettco: @Charliecondou  5.9, 6.00, 5.9, 6.00 6.00, 5.9 6.00 :) x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I was almost as graceful as @realsamia
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: My son slept through it. My daughter spoke only to say "you're not supposed to do that daddy". Not ONE of them tried to help!
CameraMichael
CameraMichael: @Charliecondou and how did it go? it could be the spin off show
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @CameraMichael I managed to avoid other vehicles so thats a plus
CameraMichael
CameraMichael: @Charliecondou A plus indeed, stay safe and stick to walking even though that opens up a whole new relm of dangers. Sledge it everywhere.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: A big #ff to Corrie's least attractive member of the crew @CameraMichael
whitenosugartv
whitenosugartv: @Charliecondou @cameramichael #anyholeisagoal
ADAMBLEASE2010
ADAMBLEASE2010: @whitenosugartv @Charliecondou @cameramichael #anyholeisagoal -Thats you Tim Royle!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @whitenosugartv @CameraMichael hahaha
whitenosugartv
whitenosugartv: @ADAMBLEASE2010 @charliecondou @cameramichael #thatsshowbiz
CameraMichael
CameraMichael: @Charliecondou @whitenosugartv thats your weekend moto Tim :-). 
what's #ff? This hash tag talk confuses the hell out of me.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @CameraMichael @whitenosugartv It means Follow Friday. Not Fist Fuck, as I thought for about a year
CameraMichael
CameraMichael: @Charliecondou @whitenosugartv  Haha that never came to mind dude

FILM NOIR
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @DangerFarm: If you're a gay or a woman and need someone to tell you what to do here's a video by @TaraFlynn with @lukedgriffen.


RED VELVET
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @AdrianLester: Lolita And Myself doing a chat on Red Velvet at the ICA. Care to Join? http://t.co/uJolrBF1

doubtless
Fran_Bo_Script
Fran_Bo_Script: @Charliecondou Hi Charlie, love watching you in Corrie. You are without a doubt my favourite soap star xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Fran_Bo_Script why thanks very much x

GILL'S WALL OF FAME
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @Charliecondou you've made it ...
jimmyd198219
jimmyd198219: @gillywalshy @Charliecondou  what do you have to do to get on the wall gill?
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @jimmyd198219 @Charliecondou you've done too much ...
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @gillywalshy finally!!!!

HOW TO COPE WITH SNOW:
I sent this funny Twitter picture out on Friday 18th January 2013 and a few celebs loved it but Jennifer Saunders retweeted it to her followers and it went viral in the UK! Below is a small selection of responses! Nearly 200,000 Re Tweets later, I gave up using Twitter for the day!
Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynne:  How to cope with snow . .

Rupert Penry Jones
rpenryj: @Confidential_CC ha!
Natalie Gumede
NatalieGumede: @SirThomasWynn nice ;)
Holly Johnson
TheHollyJohnson: @SirThomasWynne ho ho ho :)
Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynne: @TheHollyJohnson but here in Oz we have temps of 45.8c not much chance am waiting for hell to freeze over mate!!
Holly Johnson
TheHollyJohnson: @SirThomasWynne Let it snow :)
jennifer saunders
ferrifrump: RT @SirThomasWynne: @ferrifrump How to cope with snow . . . pic.twitter.com/Hy2J7Beu http://bit.ly/104Ekjs 
In Comedy
incomedy: ferrifrump: RT @SirThomasWynne: @ferrifrump How to cope with snow . . . pic.twitter.com/Hy2J7Beu http://bit.ly/104Ekjs 
TM
TMarkstahler: @SirThomasWynne Nooooo! That's what the British do. Germans are pissed off, get pissed, piss in the snow, sell the yellow snow as lemon ice.
Alex Child
alex_child: @SirThomasWynne Yes lol. The general public are fucking idiots. There will be food shortages due to idiots panic buying unnecessarily
aacogz
aacogz: “@SirThomasWynne: @ferrifrump How to cope with snow . . .pic.twitter.com/ynhcDgFU” Bloody brilliant! LOL!
Mal Jones
MalJ44: @SirThomasWynne @ferrifrump @liamdutton @susannareid100 - This is sooooo true - saw evidence of Panic buying yesterday.......
Missy Lasher
ctyankee1975: @SirThomasWynne @ferrifrump So true! Tho here in New England we know how 2 drive in snow & cuss out the asshole going 15mph in front of us
Dr Caz
fruitflyCaz: Hehehe. Especially for an Aussie suddenly experiencing a northern winter! @SirThomasWynne How to cope with snow . . .
Emma Rihll
sniggy01: @SirThomasWynne so agree - no snow in Exeter but people keeping kids off school cos its snowing everywhere else!!
不要緊@ bunkleboy™名稱
bunkleboy: @SirThomasWynne Haaa #Genuis and so true... @ferrifrump
marc sampson
marcgn_marc: @SirThomasWynne Morning Tom. Just an update from London. SNOW SNOW SNOW. Have a good one.

@busymrfizzy
busymrfizzy: @SirThomasWynne seems its easier than you'd think lol #viral
Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynne: @busymrfizzy yeah I can't work out trends on twitter but my 15 mins of fame is now 3 hours!!! lol

Knock OneOut
‏_KnockOneOut: @SirThomasWynne well enjoy it while it lasts (hope it lasts a long time) for if its anything, twitter is #fickle
Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynne: @_KnockOneOut well this is not the first time I have trended @stephenfry has retweeted me a couple of times before.... #15minsfame
Missy Lasher
ctyankee1975: @SirThomasWynne 200,000 Retweets - that's amazing! It's going 2 take u 4ever 2 read them all. Congrats r in order, so congratulations! :-)
Julie-Ann
BienSoeur: @ChasCondouFans That's brilliant!! Quite right too :-)

Above: Charlie Condou attends an evening of celebration at the Hackney Empire - The CDN Diversity Awards 19th Nov 2012. He was there to present the Best Breakthrough Writer or Director award which was won by Rhashan Stone (City Hall, Sky Arts).
F-F-F F A S H I O N

♔Bennie Denton♔
benniedenton: I am a fashion person, and fashion is not only about clothes -- it's about all kinds of change !! 
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @benniedenton but things can go in and out of fashion but STYLE goes on forever!! I am a STYLE man myself  lol 
♔Bennie Denton♔
benniedenton: @Confidential_CC I can see that lol x 
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @benniedenton this was my cowboy style when working at Scone NSW the horse capital of Australia 
♔Bennie Denton♔
benniedenton: @Confidential_CC see now I can see I love the hat x 
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @benniedenton you should see my spurs x 
♔Bennie Denton♔
benniedenton: @Confidential_CC now now you are spoiling me this evening xx 
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @benniedenton I'm on a new mission - to flirt with married men x 
♔Bennie Denton♔
benniedenton: @Confidential_CC haha I can see that you devil lol x 
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @benniedenton of course am entertaining my granddaughter as we speak...wife & my daughter are on a shopping trip - "what happens on twitter stays on twitter" !!!

Above: Charlie Condou being Marcus Dent in Corrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment