Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.595

 LES MIS VS SISTER ACT (II)
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: I honestly dont know what all the fuss is about but I didnt cry once during Les Mis. Im not heartless, I cried all through Sister Act II
brianfruity
brianfruity: @Charliecondou heartless cow....
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @backtoblack1984: @Charliecondou when lauryn hills' mum wouldn't let her sing, I punched myself in the face with rage
PaulBurston
PaulBurston: @Charliecondou I cried during the show. It was that painful. Why anyone would subject themselves to that *and* Russell Crowe is beyond me
Shmouise
Shmouise: @Charliecondou I love Sister Act 2. It's a classic.
JOJEHARVEY
JOJEHARVEY: @Shmouise @Charliecondou Back in the habit.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY @Shmouise Oh God, dont start me off!
JOJEHARVEY
JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou @Shmouise If you didn't cry in Les Mis you're not human. I was in bits about 20 seconds in. I have now seen it 3 times.!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY @Shmouise I cried everytime Russell Crowe sang. Does that count?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY @Shmouise Mind you, Ann Hathaway singing that Subo song was beautiful
JOJEHARVEY
JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou @Shmouise I thought she phoned it in. AND HOW MANY FUCKING CUTAWAYS? (No I agree)
Shmouise
Shmouise: @JOJEHARVEY @charliecondou Anne Cutaway? 
JOJEHARVEY
JOJEHARVEY: @Shmouise @Charliecondou That's most unfair, she did the whole thing in one take. It's quite singy.
Shmouise
Shmouise: @JOJEHARVEY @charliecondou  I haven't seen it yet but my eyes moisten when I see the advert.
JOJEHARVEY
JOJEHARVEY: @Shmouise @Charliecondou My seat does.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY @Shmouise Its far too singy. And surprisingly, not about a miserable lesbian
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @theteamaker: @ClaireJoBenji @Cath_Tyldesley I dreamed a dream I turned back time and I've got those three hours back of my life...#lesmisgate

I HEAR WHOOPI ONLY DID IT 
FOR THE MONEY?
stevenrenshall
stevenrenshall: @Charliecondou omfg!!! Sister act 2 is fab! If u wanna be somebody! And u wanna go somewhere! U better wake up a pay attention! Lol x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @stevenrenshall Its my favourite film ever
stevenrenshall
stevenrenshall: @Charliecondou I love it!!!!!! Think the beginning is the best bit!!! Hey hey wait a minute me postman!!! X
tomellis17
tomellis17: @Charliecondou you can't not cry through sister act II: back in the habit ...haven't seen les mis yet but I bet it doesn't come close

A GENT
mac_lee
mac_lee: @Charliecondou Who are your agents? I wanna book you for an event!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @mac_lee united agents x

A BEEFY QUESTION
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: To beef or not to beef. That is equestrian
Charlie Condou Fans
ChasCondouFans: Dear UK the attached PDF is an accurate identification chart of meat and its "ingredients" http://www.fsai.ie/uploadedFiles/News_Centre/Burger_results_2013_01.pdf
Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynn: It's so easy to confuse KANGAROO MEAT & HORSE MEAT #justsaying Brit DNA testers may have it wrong!!!!!!!
PaulSchnaars
PaulSchnaars: @Charliecondou haha ever the joker my dear! How are you doing? R u a happy 40 yrold? X
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @Charliecondou ba boom tish !!

EXHIBIT 'A' - SOME QUESTIONABLE BEEF!


HELICOPTER CRASH LONDON
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: Watching footage of the helicopter crash on sky news, it's devastating
lane_paula
lane_paula: @Charliecondou: I know it's just awful :-(
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @_____STU_____: Helicopter crashed into a crane then 2 cars on the ground. 



Charlie Condou Fans
ChasCondouFans: @Charliecondou Chas is it terrorism or just an accident?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @ChasCondouFans no idea yet but looks like an accident
Charlie Condou Fans
ChasCondouFans: @Charliecondou already making news here in Oz - on TV banners across bottom of screen but they report it may be terrorism. Plz let us know?

Helicopter crash in central London
Key Points
A helicopter has crashed in Vauxhall, south of central London, having hit a crane on a high-rise building. Two people have died - including the helicopter pilot. Nine others have been injured. Commuters have described hearing a loud explosion, and seeing the helicopter and cars in flames. More than 80 firefighters are at the scene of the crash near Wandsworth Road in south London. Fifty-seven firefighters are also at the scene of a crane in a "precarious position", London Fire Brigade says. Vauxhall railway station has now reopened. The Tube and bus stations remain closed.
Charlie Condou Fans
ChasCondouFans: BREAKING NEWS: here in Oz it's nearly 11pm but we had live coverage of London helicopter crash via ABC Oz & BBC UK

Brendan_Surrey: @Confidential_CC it was going to Elstree, awful.

Confidential_CC: @Brendan_Surrey our coverage here was brief but having been there it makes it all the more sobering for me and wife

Brendan_Surrey: @Confidential_CC I think everyone been through or past Vauxhall, a really busy hub

AYE CORONA
Timsley
Timsley: @Charliecondou I went to Corona with you and think i even taught you there after I left! #justsaying #justsayhello x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Timsley Hi there! x
Timsley
Timsley: @Charliecondou It's weird to think Miss Muriel and Miss Knight are both gone! Remember Miss Knight 'quiiiiieeeeeetttt! #alifetimeago x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Timsley I remember the cane pretty well!!

YEAH? BUT NO!
Ben_Morgan_
Ben_Morgan_: #Utopia I like it already because the bloke from THE KILL LIST is in it, so it's probably going to be a mental show.
LOT61
LOT61: @Ben_Morgan_ well, you'll be delighted to find the other bloke from Kill List is in the series too.
Ben_Morgan_
Ben_Morgan_: @LOT61 correct, I am fucking delighted. It's about time someone killed Jonathon Yeah. #utopia #nichetweet
LOT61
LOT61: @Ben_Morgan_ "he added the name by deed poll". But seriously, that wasn't Charlie Condou who played Yeah?
Ben_Morgan_
Ben_Morgan_: @LOT61 wasn't it 'Yeah?'? Looked just like him, unless I'm getting the characters mixed up.
LOT61
LOT61: @Ben_Morgan_ Definitely not your man here: @Charliecondou
Ben_Morgan_
Ben_Morgan_: @Charliecondou Settle an argument please. Was that you in #utopia on ch4? The dude who nose dived of a balcony.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Ben_Morgan_ nope sorry
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LOT61 @Ben_Morgan_ I wasn't in Utopia, but I most certainly was in Nathan Barley.  Etc
LOT61
LOT61: @Charliecondou I was saying to @ben_morgan_ that it wasn't you who went off the balcony - as opposed to it wasn't you who played Yeah?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LOT61 @ben_morgan_ ah I see. As you were

THINGS ARE REALLY SLOW FOR MARCUS DENT ON CORRIE SO . . .WE HAVE THIS INSTEAD!


A HOLIDAY FEATURE FOLLOWS
Charlie Condou Fans
ChasCondouFans: @cowley_manor your establishment is featured here on this blog
Cowley Manor
cowley_manor: @ChasCondouFans  lovely lovely! Thanks CharlieCondouFans!_JS
avehochauffeurs
avehochauffeurs: @lilyrosecooper @Charliecondou If u guys ever need transport we do the VIP chauffeuring for Cowley Manor, just give us a shout..

No comments:

Post a Comment