Monday, August 20, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.441

JONATTON GETS STROPPY
Zadok_
Zadok_: Text from little brother claiming to have met Jonatton Yeah? from Nathan Barley on a train.

Charliecondou: @Zadok_ they are fucking liars!
Zadok_
Zadok_: @Charliecondou this is rather brilliant. Hope they were nice to you!

Charliecondou: @Zadok_ they drink too much
Zadok_
Zadok_: @Charliecondou Oh god. That they do, the gits.

DAZZA STOPS THE STROP
Derren Litten
DerrenLitten: So, I'm back. That twitter strop didn't last very long did it?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DerrenLitten how do I know it's you??
Derren Litten
DerrenLitten: @Charliecondou How do I know it's you? x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DerrenLitten good point
Derren Litten
DerrenLitten: @Charliecondou who the fuck would bother impersonating me?!! x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DerrenLitten oh you'd be surprised. @JakeCanuso would
Jake Canuso
JakeCanuso: @Charliecondou @derrenlitten indeed I would and I am. Meh!!!
Derren Litten
DerrenLitten: @Charliecondou You're my first celeb follower... HOOORAH! (I feel we've peaked, celebwise...) x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DerrenLitten there is no higher
Derren Litten
DerrenLitten: @Charliecondou s'true actually.....

ARRRRGHHHH!!!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @ZoeAlexander666: I THREW THAT BOTTLE OF PISS AT CHER LLOYD BECAUSE SHE TOLD ME TO SING A PINK SONG. I HATE YOU CHER LLOYD. I FUCKING HATE YOU. ARRRRGHHHH!!!!

REHAB

Above: Another of those ultra rare shots of Charlie Condou from my secret stash! There are numerous shots of Charlie dressed in fancy-dress as Amy Winehouse but this one has never been released commercially. This priceless snap fell off a truck down the back of the pub! I particularly like the mohair stockings...

NEVER A HULL MOMENT
Katharine Viner
KathViner: For the first time in many, many years: HULL!
Charlotte Higgins
chiggi: @KathViner Lovely art gallery innit
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @chiggi @KathViner having coffee in the reception of the guardian with Cameron and kids if either of you are around x

KathViner: @Charliecondou sadly am not - sorry to miss you Charlie x
thegarethmclean
‏ thegarethmclean: @Charliecondou Careful: the kids may get dragged in to do work experience.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thegarethmclean why do you think we're here?

BUSY BOY
_joeeee
_joeeee: @Charliecondou I see you so many times around Manchester you always look so busy haha x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @_joeeee I'm always busy ;-)

BEING HUMAN
THE REPLACEMENT CAST
This is the last Being Human art instalment from my friend Mark M. Merrett the CGI whiz from London. 
When Russell Tovey bowed-out of Being Human, Mark decided to make a large artwork featuring the old and new cast of the series. So here it is at last, after many months in the making, a very large picture of the original cast members and their replacements at home in Honolulu Heights B&B, Barry Island Wales. A very big thank you to Mark for allowing me to share the picture.
Click picture to enlarge:

The above picture is also lodged at the original Tovey blog click HERE

AND THE GOOD NEWS IS:
I asked Mark if he'd like to make some CGI scenes involving the Coronation Street cast at the Rovers and he said he would soon be up for it. So we will have some great new artwork to look forward to. 
Did you know that Mark is dyslexic? 
It's hard to believe when you see the quality of his work that Mark is severely dyslexic but for him to process his art on computer it takes a lot of time and the use of techniques we able-bodied people take for granted. 
Dyslexics don't always process things like the rest of us...I recently sent the following picture to Mark when he said he was having problems comprehending an email...

No comments:

Post a Comment