Monday, January 14, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.593

THE HAPPY HOOKAH

gregjmchugh: A certain 'journo' has been an unprofessional twat- big shame that this individual works at my fave paper.

Wendy_Wason: @gregjmchugh would you like this guy to kill him??

gregjmchugh: @Wendy_Wason I don't even understand that photo!!!! Ha ha ha! X

Wendy_Wason: @gregjmchugh we've found a hooka on honeymoon.@stephen_hagan is wasted xx

stephen_hagan: @Wendy_Wason has just bought and enjoyed a hooka with me! Married bliss!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan @Wendy_Wason I think you spell it "hooker"

GIRL TALK
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I'm completely over excited about season 2 of "Girls" tonight!! @lenadunham
Vickykelly78
Vickykelly78: @Charliecondou Do I need to see season 1? I saw the 1st ep and loved it bt missed the rest :-( Looks so funny! X #Girls
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Vickykelly78 it's amazing
nitsohara
nitsohara: Ditto innit @Charliecondou@lenadunham
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @nitsohara @lenadunham I actually feel like I might piss myself I'm so excited. And I'm a bit in love with Adam
nitsohara
nitsohara: @Charliecondou @lenadunham YES. Adam is a fuckin' RIDE.
Charlie Condou Fans
ChasCondouFans: @Charliecondou came to Oz on Foxtel  http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-previews/girls-season-2-picture-preview-1532831
Ianhwatkins
Ianhwatkins: IT'S SOOOOOO WINE O'CLOCK !!!!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Ianhwatkins you read my mind!!!

NO BUSINESS LIKE SNOW BUSINESS
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: The Met office have issued a yellow snow warning. I guess telling us not to eat it ... http://www.sussexexpress.co.uk/news/local/met-office-issues-severe-weather-warning-for-snow-in-east-sussex-1-4678894

BIG GAY FOLLOWING
Jennifergr8
Jennifergr8: Ooooo look....that fella from corrie is following me! Hello @charliecondou

Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Jennifergr8 hello Jennifer gr8!
Jennifergr8
Jennifergr8: @Charliecondou Well Hello Charlie.... I hope you enjoy my rants. Oooo Just got all excited hahah

THE GOOD OIL
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Finally got round to opening my birthday pressies. I got an awful lot of olive oil for some reason
stuartsandford
stuartsandford: @Charliecondou perfect for slathering yourself in.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @stuartsandford Thanks for the picture, I love it! x
stuartsandford
stuartsandford: @Charliecondou my pleasure, thanks for having me at the party, had a gay old time :)
caitlinmoran
caitlinmoran: @Charliecondou THAT'S NOT OLIVE OIL CHARLIE
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran Oh * removes focaccia immediately *
ShobnaGulati
ShobnaGulati:@Charliecondou greasy xxx
Janhatesmarmite
Janhatesmarmite: @Charliecondou Probably because you need as much lubrication as possible when you reach 40! ;) x
Eamonn_Forde
Eamonn_Forde: @Charliecondou Were my presents the best ones?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Eamonn_Forde No
Eamonn_Forde
Eamonn_Forde: @Charliecondou #soungrateful
XanderArmstrong
XanderArmstrong: @Charliecondou happy birthday for the weekend! Sorry we couldn't make the party - we must get our Etruscan extra virgin to you somehow xxxxx
cmykey
cmykey: @Charliecondou Do you know what reason?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @cmykey No idea
clarebalding
clarebalding: @Charliecondou it's 75% off at Olive Oils R Us. That's why
shebahronay
shebahronay: @Charliecondou what - no one else gave you a mankini?
stephen_hagan
stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou what about coconut oil?
gareththomas14
gareththomas14: @Charliecondou Happy belated birthday bud.Sorry couldn't get to your party.Hope you enjoyed.xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @gareththomas14 next year big boy x
DrSarahParish
DrSarahParish: @Charliecondou My olive oil was the best though wasn't it.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish it was the biggest. I got 4 bottles altogether
DrSarahParish
DrSarahParish: @Charliecondou Did you have a head on you yesterday?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish Jesus Christ did I! I think I consumed way too much olive oil. Did you?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish (was that a penis joke?)
Helenflower2
Helenflower2: @Charliecondou but did you get your salted Choco caramels? Did you have a great party? Hope so :-) x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Helenflower2 yes! @NatalieGumede got me a massive box from @paul_a_young BEST PRESENT EVER
marcgn_marc
marcgn_marc: @Charliecondou @lenadunham HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHARLIE. SHOULD I ASK YOUR AGE?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @marcgn_marc the big four oh
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DoctorChristian thank you for my book, it really made me laugh. Hope you and R had fun x

COMING OUT - PRAISE THE GAYS?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Beautiful speech by Jodie Foster http://t.co/i3BZ8oYB

Cadrieu
Cadrieu: @Charliecondou A simple “Thank you so very much” would have sufficed. 7 minutes is ridiculously long.
NWeston12
NWeston12: @Charliecondou Do you only praise the gays?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @NWeston12 No, why?
NWeston12
NWeston12: @Charliecondou Next u will be sayin @James_Isherwood is a great food blogger, or nigel slater is a good chef. u ppl make me laugh
James_Isherwood
James_Isherwood: @NWeston12 @Charliecondou What?! Neil you're very, very odd
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @James_Isherwood @NWeston12 I was just thinking that very same thing. Very strange man
Charlie Condou Fans
ChasCondouFans: @Charliecondou  Anyone who can still use the term "you people" must be a biggot or trapped in the 1940s??? @James_Isherwood: @NWeston12
James_Isherwood
James_Isherwood: @Charliecondou I just blocked @NWeston12 ...crazy person!

BRANDING
Bobby Cole Norris
BobbyCNorris: Having a cheeky pint with @kirk_official at the #RoversReturn

Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @BobbyCNorris @kirk_official what you doing in my manor???
Bobby Cole Norris
BobbyCNorris: @Charliecondou here for an @itv branding day. How was the birthday celebrations Mr? xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @BobbyCNorris @ITV Amazing! Ask @kirk_official for a signed photo. Preferably that one of him in his pants xx
Bobby Cole Norris
BobbyCNorris: @Charliecondou @itv @kirk_official haha here's a little taster for ya Mr Condou #Enjoy xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @BobbyCNorris @ITV @kirk_official I dont normally go for straight guys but MY GOD he's sexy
Catherine Tyldesley
Cath_Tyldesley: Still int Rovers! Having a fab day with Sue and @missmcollins :-)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley sue's back? Love her for me

OFF THE LEASH
Jason Crossley
jasoncrossley40: Ooo my first commute into london. Giddy. Xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @jasoncrossley40 what are you doing in London?
Jason Crossley
jasoncrossley40: @Charliecondou working on the voice as assistant designer yay!! how was your birthday party, sorry I couldn't make it had to pack and had my sisters birthday party on Saturday. Xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @jasoncrossley40 It was great, still recovering xxx

ICY RECEPTION
Daniel Whiston
TheDanWhiston: Think I might skate to rehearsals....x @bethtweddlenews

Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @TheDanWhiston @bethtweddlenews Nice to meet you both on Saturday, sorry I didnt get longer to chat. Hope you had fun at the party though x
bethtweddlenews
bethtweddlenews: @Charliecondou nice to meet you as well! Had a great night hopefully catch up again soon!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @bethtweddlenews and say hi to your fella. Had a nice chat with him at DOI. He was very proud x
bethtweddlenews
bethtweddlenews: @Charliecondou will do! U coming down again? @steve_cryer will be there if so!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @bethtweddlenews @steve_cryer yep, sure I'll be there again. Probably to see you and @realsamia in the final
Daniel Whiston
TheDanWhiston: @Charliecondou @bethtweddlenews hey had a great night thanks hopefully see you again soon x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @TheDanWhiston Deffo, thanks for coming :-)

CHEERS
Gilly Macs
gillywalshy: @JackPShepherd88 happy 30th matey ! X
Jack P Shepherd
JackPShepherd88: @gillywalshy thank you! ...... :-/
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88 happy birthday fatso
Jack P Shepherd
JackPShepherd88: @Charliecondou: Cheers Charles ! X

DOWN TOWN
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Flat white at @maisondetrecafe

ANKLE BITER
therealgokwan
therealgokwan: I declare today 'flirt Monday' be warned boys!!!! X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @therealgokwan *shows ankle*
liamwaterloo
liamwaterloo: @Charliecondou @therealgokwan I see your ankle and raise you a knee.
therealgokwan
therealgokwan: “@liamwaterloo: @Charliecondou @therealgokwan I see your ankle and raise you a knee.” Is this a gay auction? Where's my paddle? X

Betty’s famous hotpot would have been a welcome dish for a freezing Corrie gang last Saturday night at Charlie Condou’s birthday bash in London...
Kym Lomas made sure the heat was on with a leggy display to warm up the freezing temperatures on Saturday. Others who attended the do included Helen Worth and Michelle Collins.
Samia Ghadie took along her new Dancing On Ice pal Beth Tweddle, who brought her boyfriend Steve Cryer to the bash.

suetilley1
suetilley1: @Charliecondou  me too....sorry I didn't make your party but I was exhausted...but if I had known it was gonna be in The Sun???!!!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @suetilley1 well obviously! Just save the custard creams for when you see me x
onthepacemgt
onthepacemgt: @Charliecondou @meamandamealing @LaurenGG2 @Charley_Poole Thanks for a great night x

ALL BEING EQUAL

GetaGrip_uk
GetaGrip_uk: @Charliecondou Hi Charlie, any chance of a RT to help us raise awareness of racial hatred please? #StopRacismforever
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @GetaGrip_uk: @Charliecondou Hi Charlie, any chance of a RT to help us raise awareness of racial hatred please? #StopRacismforever
GetaGrip_uk
GetaGrip_uk: @Charliecondou Thanks for RT much appreciated :)
Dear blog reader,
I have tweeted with movie director/producer and Aardman Studio's co-founder, Peter Lord for over 2 years now. My class of infants students from 2011 were privileged to be a part of the construction of the stop-go animated movie "The Pirates - An Adventure With Scientists." Back in the day, when I was running my former blog for Russell Tovey, Pete Lord and I corresponded regularly as Russell provided the voice of the Albino Pirate (in the UK/Australian release). Then after I started the Charlie Condou blog, Pete and I kept up the tweets as "The Pirates" conquered various markets of the world. Below is an update on what the studio is currently planning - 
Tom Wynn
Blog Manager

Above: Peter Lord, Aardman's co-owner and movie director, with Hugh Grant who voices the part of the Pirate Captain in "The Pirates in an Adventure with Scientists."

BUGGER, YES BUGGER! 
Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynne: @PeteLordAardman Pete, now I am retired from teaching, can I ask you a question about the movie, The Pirates?
Peter Lord
PeteLordAardman: @SirThomasWynne You go for it mate.
Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynne: @PeteLordAardman just wondering when / if the sequel will be out soon? My grand kids and class of kids from school can't wait. (Me too)!!! The kids from the class I had that talked to you in 2011, are now in grade 4, btw I keep up with them on emails still, great kids!
Peter Lord
PeteLordAardman: @SirThomasWynne No Tom, the bugger is, there's not going to be a sequel - well not in the foreseeable future. Outrageous but true.
Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynne: @PeteLordAardman I hope all that preliminary work is not wasted then.... feeling a bit deflated now!

CHARLIE GRAMPS
ChasCondouFans: Can you tell our 1yr old granddaughter is here for a visit? See pic. This is my study on a good day! 
bensher501: @ChasCondouFans Really can't picture Charlie as a grandad!
ChasCondouFans: @bensher501 I think @Charliecondou'd be good at it - as long as 'Peppa Pig' doesn't get him down in the meantime!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment