Friday, June 22, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.378


DOING THE SPLITS CORRIE STYLE
Coronation Street's Antony Cotton has revealed the split between Sean and Marcus, played by Charlie Condou, had been "heartbreaking" to act out. He said: "When they've both calmed down, they have a real talk about how they're feeling. Marcus reveals he doesn't know how he feels about Sean anymore and questions whether they'll be able to work through this. "In the end, it's Sean who does the breaking up. It's utterly heartbreaking for both of them. "It's been great with Marcus and it's sad when they split up, but they do split up for the right reasons."

MY SPOOKY PREDICTION FROM 2011 
COMES TRUE FOR WALLY

For unknown reasons I have been able to foretell all manner of oddities for my following on Twitter - sometimes it is a premonition, sometimes it’s a vision of real-time happenings and occasionally I can see auras on Twitter avatars.
Near the end of 2011, while compiling the Russell Tovey blog, I told actor Walles Hamonde that he was going to be in a place with umbrellas/canopies like on a holiday and chatting with friends. He replied he was not planning to be in a place like that – so, guess what acting role he has just landed? [See tweets below!] I might also add, I have had other career visions for Wally and if you want to ask him I’m sure he’d be only too happy to explain. For some unearthly reason I get visions for people I chat with on Twitter. There is no rhyme or reason to it. Before Twitter existed I used to have déjà vu moments occasionally but Twitter has changed that dramatically.
Walles Hamonde
WheresWalles: Impromptu cast rehearsal. And no, we're not synchronized swimmers. #ridic 

Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_ : @WheresWalles is this the place where you sit under an umbrella/canopy thing discussing with friends on a holiday...?

WheresWalles: @Tom_In_Oz_ yip! X
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @MarkMMerrett good news for @whereswalles I put it on the blog x
Mark.M
MarkMMerrett: @Confidential_CC @whereswalles nice :-) how are you btw? Careers going great i hope?
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @MarkMMerrett @whereswalles Wally is enjoying the Jurassic fruits of his labour - he's on that caveman dietary stuff ya know!

WheresWalles: @Confidential_CC @MarkMMerrett I can’t wait 4 the next prediction! Anything exciting in the offing? #xingfingers
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: Not for you @whereswalles but @MarkMMerrett can I ask if someone near you has started a back yard vegie garden was just seeing vision of a mum looking over a fence at vegies?
Mark.M
MarkMMerrett: @Confidential_CC both, mum is looking out of window in her room which is over our garden, we have apple/pear trees, strawberries, runner beans, cabbage and tomatoes growing
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @MarkMMerrett bingo correct vision but why is it I don't get lotto numbers....???
Mark.M
MarkMMerrett: @Confidential_CC that’s cheating probably?

CHARLIE THE PIN-UP BOY
shelleyanorphan
shelleyanorphan: @aliJcorrie @brianfruity I have found an artist's impression of when you are angry lol

alison sinclair
aliJcorrie: @shelleyanorphan @brianfruity ha ha excellent may put this up on my wall next to me desk as a warning!!
brianfruity
brianfruity: @aliJcorrie @shelleyanorphan haha!! I have David Beckham
shelleyanorphan
shelleyanorphan: @brianfruity @alijcorrie I have Gerard Butler growling from "300" and a picture of Danny De Vito in stockings and suspenders #weightwatchers
brianfruity
brianfruity: @shelleyanorphan @alijcorrie I need a @Charliecondou picture I am thinking
shelleyanorphan
shelleyanorphan: @brianfruity @alijcorrie @charliecondou This is my favourite Fruity a gift from me to you

brianfruity
brianfruity: @shelleyanorphan @alijcorrie @charliecondou I could not put mine on Twiterr lol
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @brianfruity @shelleyanorphan @alijcorrie I dread to think...

OUZO-ING WITH CHARM
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: This week I shall mostly be tweeting from Cyprus
squaddietony
squaddietony: @Charliecondou Halioumi kebab with an ouzo chaser.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @squaddietony Every breakfast!
brianfruity
brianfruity: @Charliecondou getting some sun on your cheeks ☀
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @brianfruity Yep, both sets
alanhalsall
alanhalsall: @Charliecondou Nice !! You don't happen to be going to Aphrodite hills do you ??
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @alanhalsall No idea, never been. What are they?
kerryjohnson21
kerryjohnson21: @Charliecondou @alanhalsall Aphrodite Hills is a gorgeous hotel development in Cyprus. Ahhh that's why you left Center Parcs early!!! Have a great time in Cyprus

HALF THE CAST
will palmer
‏willp775: Just followed half the cast from corrie #lifelongsupporter 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @willp775 Good lad x

No comments:

Post a Comment