Sunday, May 25, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1095

MUCH DESIRED
drthomaswynn: He 'lived much desired'. Aspirational tombstone at Blythburgh
Charliecondou: @drthomaswynn I'm totally having that on my gravestone
drthomaswynn: @Charliecondou I'm carving it right now 

Stephen Mulhern hosts a special celebrity edition of the much loved game show. Denise Van Outen, Charlie Condou (Coronation Street) and Jo Brand line up to 'say what they see’ as they compete to identify well-known phrases to win thousands of pounds for their chosen charities.
Episode:
11 of 12
Title:
Celebrity Special
Transmission:
Sun 01 Jun 2014
Time:
7.00pm - 8.00pm
Week:
Week 23 2014 : Sat 31 May - Fri 06 Jun
Channel:
ITV
Published:
Tue 20 May 2014

HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE 2014
BRITISH SOAP AWARDS
Below: The media banner.
Below: The door staff greeting the first celeb.
Below: Charlie Condou at the 2014 Soap Awards.
Below: The curtain about to go up.
Below: The show starts:
Nobody I know won.
The End

BRITISH SOAP AWARDS
michkeegan: Last night at the British Soap Awards. @MarkWright_ xx pic.twitter.com/SWQpXBzNPA
Charliecondou: @michkeegan @MarkWright_ can you nick his suit for me? He won't notice

Charliecondou: RT @furquan: David and Julie are class acts. #corrie #SoapAwards

FAIRIES
Charliecondou: @RhysBobridge @candicemoll any plans to make more "fairies"? I'm asking for my kids obviously
RhysBobridge: @Charliecondou @candicemoll that's a no
Charliecondou: @RhysBobridge shame. My kids are obsessed
RhysBobridge: @Charliecondou a healthy obsession I think
Charliecondou: @RhysBobridge (it's my obsession if I'm honest)
candicemoll: @RhysBobridge @Charliecondou haha! Yeah, as Rhys so delicately put, no we won't be. We both left the company a number of years ago.
Charliecondou: @candicemoll @RhysBobridge I'm devastated!
RhysBobridge: @Charliecondou @candicemoll I'm still a major fairy if it's if any consolation.
Charliecondou: @RhysBobridge I'd never have guessed ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment