Saturday, August 18, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.439

MEL B
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Lets remind ourselves how good Mel B is in an audition

Barney Newman
barneynewman: Brilliant! Nice one Charlie.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @barneynewman were you walking through barnsbury with a lady and a dog earlier?
Barney Newman
barneynewman: @Charliecondou Yes I was. That was my lady Amy and Jess the dog who we have hired for the weekend. You're an Islingtonite too aren't you?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @barneynewman I am indeed! I nearly ran you over!
Barney Newman
barneynewman: @Charliecondou Well, I am very appreciative you didn't, we were having a lovely day. Hopefully see you locally then...
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @barneynewman deffo, maybe a pint sometime
Barney Newman
barneynewman: @Charliecondou Yeah, that sounds good. Plenty of nice places to choose from...

‘ALLEGEDLY’ MEL B
Paul Burston
PaulBurston: So, Mel B and Eddie Murphy - that was real love, right?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @PaulBurston well he's into trannies, so yes I imagine
Paul Burston
PaulBurston: @Charliecondou that man is not a 'tranny fucker'! Not from what I've heard. Quite the opposite in fact
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @PaulBurston ALLEGEDLY!!!
Paul Burston
PaulBurston: @Charliecondou ten years ago, Mel B and I shared the same 'supplier'. The stories he told me! ALLEGEDLY!!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @PaulBurston DM me immediately

PERVING ON MIKE
Anita O'Hara
nitsohara: About to watch Shame. Been looking forward to seeing Michael Fassbender's performance for ages.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @nitsohara "performance"
Anita O'Hara
nitsohara: And by performance I do of course mean cock.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @nitsohara damn, you beat me to it! 

nitsohara: @CharlieCondou Haha. Great (dirty) minds

BURN
chris coghill
stacks3stripe: Right. This won't mean fuck all to most, but.. Apparently Burn It is now on YouTube. Let me know if this is true.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @stacks3stripe we were talking about how brilliant that was at work yesterday!

PHONE A FRIEND
Above: Charlie Condou as Marcus Dent - ITV Coronation Street.
If you click and enlarge the picture you'll notice Betty Driver is looking over Charlie's shoulder from her portrait on the Rover's wall. The other thing you may see is the "no name" or generic beer mentioned in the advertisement...I wonder if ITV can't have product placement?

EARLY BIRD
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: After yet another 4am start, I have decided I no longer want to be a parent. Does anyone want my kids?
LindaRiley8
LindaRiley8: @Charliecondou Swap??!!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LindaRiley8 NOT A BLOODY CHANCE! #twins
LindaRiley8
LindaRiley8: @Charliecondou CHARMING!!!!!
minx_1983
minx_1983: @Charliecondou throw them my way I'm in slow labour with number 7 a few more would keep me occupied x 

Charliecondou: @minx_1983 bloody hell! Good luck
LeeBinding
LeeBinding: @Charliecondou are they amusing? I'll take 'em if they're amusing.

Charliecondou: @LeeBinding Oh they're totally amusing. One of them tries to eat his own shit! I'll bring them right over

Shmouise: @Charliecondou I'll have em.

Charliecondou: @Shmouise But if we get rid, we can turn it into a Disco room!!!

Shmouise: @Charliecondou lose the bin lids, I'm on me way.

Charliecondou: RT @Alt_Parenting: Looking forward to hearing from @Charliecondou and @stonewalluk at The Alternative Parenting Show Sat 15th Sept, http://t.co/j19SZdol

POOPED
baby_rachi
baby_rachi: @Charliecondou loo just go sit in the bathroom again pretending to have a poop n get some peace lol

Charliecondou: @baby_rachi Im already there

FIRST BIRTHDAY IN OZ
Below: These pictures have nothing to do with Charlie Condou, I'm just showing you what I got for my granddaughter who turns one today. I hope she will take after her grandfather (I'm an ex-mobile disco operator amongst other things), I taught my daughter the mobile disco ropes when she was growing up and she is hoping my DJ-ing legacy will live on through my granddaughter...Meanwhile, my mother-in-law hopes that her great grandchild becomes a concert pianist like she was!
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: It's all go in Ozmania the present is wrapped.... Big and red ain't it?
TMarkstahler: @Tom_In_Oz_ HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDDAUGHTER IN OZ! First year's the hardest. Things get smoother after U've opened Ur first Twitter account :-)
AubreyEMiller: @Confidential_CC Tom have a lovely day hope you granddaughter enjoys her musical president I bet she will x x x
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Lorraine
Lorraine ‏@FoxyLorri64: @Confidential_CC awwww please give her a cuddle from me,and a kiss xxx
Salmondoors: @Confidential_CC whats inside?
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: This is what is inside - a kind of disco keyboard / sound mixing table - ideal for a kid that is one year old!
 
Patrick
‏pekelika: @Tom_In_Oz_ @MarkMMerrett @tmarkstahler Cool and very educational toy! :-)
Tom In Oz
‏Tom_In_Oz_: #birthdayparty Have arrived for birthday party it's all very girly... 
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: #birthdayparty son in law is vacuuming still and I have decorated little cakes...men's work is never done!...
NB.The cakes I decorated are on the striped plate at the bottom. 
The ones my wife made are on top two levels of the tower.
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: #birthdayparty Mrs Oz made the big birthday cake including the picnic items on the top ... 

Jane Markland
JaneMarkland: @Confidential_CC Wow that's superb, does she make them professionally, it's beautiful xx

Tom_In_Oz_: @JaneMarkland No wife makes them as a hobby. She is a principal of a small school and ex-nurse.
Patrick
pekelika: @Tom_In_Oz_ #birthdayparty That's so beautiful! The cake is definitely delicious! :-) xx
Annie
anniescedarfarm: @Tom_In_Oz_ how cool! Enjoy :D
Jane Markland
‏JaneMarkland: @Tom_In_Oz_ Tom, pls say well done to Mrs Tom! I need to up my game for my grand daughters x 2 birthdays in October. HELP!
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: #birthdayparty yes party is underway now hundred of free-loaders ... Hundreds! 
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: #birthdayparty you can tell it's a party in Oz the BBQ is occurring ...

Nicole Tomlin
Nicky_Pluto: @Confidential_CC have a few tinnies.. (not sure right spelling) that's the way to do it!!!
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: #birthdayparty this is my daughter's house. It's her first home and she and her hubby may be moving to a bigger place soon ... 


BLOGGING HAS TO START SOMEWHERE
Marc Yeats
marcyeats: @Confidential_CC Tom how did you get started?
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC : @marcyeats I have had a lot of sickness so forced to retire on medical grounds. Am vice principal at a little Oz school....Why I promote @charliecondou is the fact that I think he's a 'champion' for a few causes that need champions....and I just followed Charlie on Twitter from back in the days when I ran my blog for Russell Tovey (the TV werewolf guy) so when I retired the Tovey blog I started one for Chas... I've known Charlie since the week I fixed up his Twitter avatar and gave him a nice tan pic (fake tan of course) x
Marc Yeats
‏ marcyeats: @Confidential_CC blogging for someone else is pure dedication. I have a full time job keeping up with my own stuff. Sorry to hear you're not so well as that has a big impact on life. X
Marc Yeats
marcyeats: @Confidential_CC  thanks for the info.

YEAH YEAH YEAH 
davemcCabe1
davemcCabe1: @Charliecondou jonatan yeah?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @davemcCabe1 oui 
davemcCabe1
davemcCabe1: @Charliecondou sorry to go on the past but nathan barley is legendary
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @davemcCabe1 Ta muchly

No comments:

Post a Comment