Saturday, June 16, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.371

Above: Charlie Condou. Terrence Higgins Trust: Friends for Life - charity dinner held at the Park Lane Hotel. London, England - 14.06.2012.

THE GAYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Derren_Litten
Derren_Litten: #FF The gay mafia @louiespence @JeremyJoseph @TheHollyJohnson @Charliecondou @cheyennejackson @DaranLittle @JOJEHARVEY @adrianjamestv
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Derren_Litten @louiespence @JeremyJoseph @TheHollyJohnson @cheyennejackson @DaranLittle @JOJEHARVEY I can't believe you just outed me!
Derren_Litten
Derren_Litten: @Charliecondou for you the emphasis was on the word "mafia". X

MÉNAGE AU UGLY
David Baddiel
Baddiel: probably block this chap i imagine...RT @marcodotcom1:@harjitsarang gay marriages can fuck off. #sausage #aids #gaysareretards
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Baddiel @marcodotcom1 I think I've slept with him
Nicola barnett
Nicolabee74: @Charliecondou @baddiel I love it when people send such abusive tweets and leave their location service on. Makes it so much easier to trace
Harjit Sarang
HarjitSarang: @Charliecondou @baddiel @marcodotcom1 there are two pictures in the profile. Did you sleep with ugly1 or ugly2?
Mark Williams
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @HarjitSarang threesome

DODGY
Emma Kennedy
EmmaK67: I hate being hacked. I am now dealing with one zillion emails telling me I've been hacked *kills self*
emma freud
emmafreud: @EmmaK67 em... I think you've been hacked.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @emmafreud @EmmaK67 I was just going to text you the same thing! Got a dodgy email from you

GOD SAVE THE QUEENS
Sparkle Monkey
Sparkle__Monkey: @Charliecondou You were on the Telly, I did a squeeee. 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Sparkle__Monkey I missed it! I'd better get paid 
Sparkle Monkey
‏Sparkle__Monkey: @Charliecondou It was on Sky Atlantic, God save our Queens, I posted pics x
Above & below: Pictures of Charlie Condou as supplied by @Sparkle_Monkey who has been a Condou fan since before I came on the scene with this blog.

"BEING HUMAN" by Mark M. Merrett

Mark.M
Mark M. Merrett of Londun has been slowly drawing a giant tableau of the new and old characters from BBC TV show "Being Human." Mark, as some of you may know, is a severe dyslexic and has slowly mastered drawing using a blue PC screen and an art program that allows him to eliminate any wobbly or unnecessary lines. The next step will be for Mark to colour and complete the surrounds of the tableau. 
For nearly a year now I have featured Mark's work on this blog and on my former blog for actor Russell Tovey. I am constantly amazed at Mark's perseverance. Mark is very driven and wants to work in graphics and art even with his disability. Bravo Mark! 
Click picture to enlarge:
And just to let you know...Charlie Condou has two of Mark's computer graphics in his personal collection. Charlie was VERY happy with the completely naked draft picture and the semi-clothed artwork which shows Charlie transforming into a werewolf. Unfortunately I can't blog the naked one as my 'G' rating would be instantly removed but below is a detail of the semi-naked Condou artwork.

Below: One of my dear friends Eddie has now changed his Twitter avatar but for the week of the Queen's 60th Coronation Celebrations he was celebrating in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment