Thursday, March 15, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.279

REFUND OR EXCHANGE
Charliecondou: RT @canalstmancs: We have been asked to post..Royal Exchange Theatre Important Information! Unfortunately due to cast illness,... http://t.co/te812ktX
LOTHARIO
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: I tell you what, he may be in his 70's but I've seen Bill Roache turn on the charm. The man still has it ladies
ZX159 
ZX159: @Charliecondou *cough* sex addiction is neither charm nor allure ... it's a narrow focus of conquest, it's dissociative, essentially nasty!
AnnieRich75 
AnnieRich75: @Charliecondou 'Fess up, Charlie - what number were you? By my calculations, I was 937. #kensstillgotit #cockroache
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: @AnnieRich75 oh, millions by now!
AnnieRich75 
AnnieRich75: @Charliecondou No, I meant whereabouts in Bill/Ken's list did you come? All those hours in the green room, you must have been tempted!
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: @AnnieRich75 I've tried many times. But alas, he's simply not interested
AnnieRich75 
AnnieRich75: @Charliecondou He's a heartbreaker, alright. But never give up - "Paralyse resistance with persistence," as Ken Barlow himself might say.
shebahronay 
shebahronay: @Charliecondou nah. You're more my cup of tea.
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: @shebahronay well obviously
IT’S ALL IN YOUR JEANS
Charliecondou   
Charliecondou: I'm not entirely sure I can pull off the tight skinny jean thing. I'm no Russell Brand. Mind you, I'm not sure he pulls it off either
Tracy Ann Oberman 
TracyAnnO: @Charliecondou YOu pull it off better than him.. and you've had 2 kids!
Charliecondou   
Charliecondou: @TracyAnnO I just CAN'T lose those last couple of pounds!!
Shobna Gulati 
shobnagulati: @Charliecondou I think he pulls it iut
Shobna Gulati 
shobnagulati: @Charliecondou  out
Charliecondou   
Charliecondou: @shobnagulati you're pissed again aren't you?
BenSummerskill 
BenSummerskill: @Charliecondou Spooky! Your third sentence went through my head as I read your second!
Charliecondou   
Charliecondou: @BenSummerskill he seems to make a career out of it though
johnmason85 
johnmason85: @Charliecondou I'm having a very similar dilemma today myself. A whole lot of package on show. Ha
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @johnmason85 I know. There's a fine line between sexy and obscene
DerekInTorre 
DerekInTorre: @Charliecondou you stick with grey sweats x
Charliecondou    
Charliecondou: @DerekInTorre lol
SPAS ARE WE

Charliecondou: @Dylandesouza I've just booked in for a massage at your place! X
Dylandesouza 
Dylandesouza: @Charliecondou great Charlie.. I'll be there to say hi x

Charliecondou: A child-free/work-free day so I've just booked a massage at @NickelSpaLondon Best place in London
I’D LIKE TO TEACH THE WORLD TO SING IN PERFECT … UNISON
Charliecondou  
Charliecondou: You know what I really hate? People who always harmonise when you're singing a song. Especially during "Happy Birthday"
rebeccacallard 
rebeccacallard: @Charliecondou then you hate me. My favourite is on the happy birthday song. x
Charliecondou: @rebeccacallard *unfriends*
amandaabbington 
amandaabbington: @rebeccacallard @Charliecondou Oh I do the birthday song. But EVERYBODY does the birthday song. Right?
Charliecondou  
Charliecondou: @amandaabbington show- offy wankers
amandaabbington 
amandaabbington: @Charliecondou That's what I meant.
Charliecondou  
Charliecondou: @amandaabbington @rebeccacallard  Wow. That was the fastest back-track ever!
rebeccacallard 
rebeccacallard: @Charliecondou I wrote that about happy birthday at the same time as you. I revel in the "TO YOUUUUU" at the end. Hate it up. x
Charliecondou  
Charliecondou: @amandaabbington @rebeccacallard  I wish Daisy Haggard was on twitter. She would know
amandaabbington 
amandaabbington: @Charliecondou @rebeccacallard She harmonises like a bastard. Even when you aren't singing.
decath10n  
decath10n: @Charliecondou haha, we move in SUCH different circles Charlie.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @decath10n can your friends not sing?
Wendy_Wason 
Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou oh bless you. You practising? X
Charliecondou  
Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason you'll be lucking to get a fucking smile from me
Wendy_Wason 
Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou well can you send Gino de Campo instead? He seems nice.
Charliecondou  
Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason hahaha
kazpoole 
kazpoole: @Charliecondou you grump ..that's me all the way...always the higher one.... If I had two voices I'd do the lower third too
Charliecondou  
Charliecondou: @kazpoole that's because you're a show off kaz
kazpoole 
kazpoole: @Charliecondou your just jealous you can't do it
Charliecondou  
Charliecondou: @kazpoole well, OBVIOUSLY
salisburytart 
salisburytart: @rebeccacallard @Charliecondou harmonising Happy Birthday is cool, and you know it.
Charliecondou  
Charliecondou: @salisburytart @rebeccacallard NOT IF YOU CAN'T DO HARMONYS!!
Get_funkd 
Get_funkd: @Charliecondou why?? Makes it sound good!
Charliecondou  
Charliecondou: @Get_funkd wow, you have the longest surname ever!
Get_funkd 
Get_funkd: @Charliecondou yes, yes I do! I feel like I should come up with some innuendo now...
Pmetanoia100 
Pmetanoia100: @Charliecondou is that only cos u can't do it ???
Charliecondou  
Charliecondou: @Pmetanoia100 yes
decath10n 
decath10n: @Charliecondou 1. No. 2. I'm not sure they would if they could. 3. No. 4. Good Morning. 5. No.
Charliecondou  
Charliecondou: @decath10n even my daughter does it. She's 2. #middleclassdrama
decath10n
decath10n: @Charliecondou THIS: http://t.co/MZPuL451
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou I've mentioned this fact before - us men with big penises are tone deaf because the extra weight pulls on our vocal chords!
RealSharHorgan 
RealSharHorgan: @Charliecondou I just harmonised with the end of that tweet.
exitthelemming
exitthelemming: @Charliecondou oops...
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @exitthelemming I might have known
exitthelemming 
exitthelemming: @Charliecondou I thought I was helping...
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Thats me! The mother!! RT @decath10n: @Charliecondou THIS: http://t.co/ULg22eJF
rob_fitzpatrick 
rob_fitzpatrick: @Charliecondou you should hear me on Twinkle Twinkle - spectral harmonics a-go-go.
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: @rob_fitzpatrick haha
salisburytart 
salisburytart: @RealSharHorgan @Charliecondou @rebeccacallard you see? Harmonising is coooooooooo ooooooool
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @salisburytart @RealSharHorgan it seems (from my twitter responses) to be a mainly female thing. Females and Sam West @exitthelemming
Matthew Cain
MatthewCainC4: @Charliecondou Oh me too! It drives me mad!!
JONATHAN HARVEY 
JOJEHARVEY: @MatthewCainC4 @charliecondou me too, three notes higher, hand to ear.
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY @MatthewCainC4 they are show offs and I have no time for them

ClareMariscal: @Charliecondou Have you been living with Catherine for too long?!??

Charliecondou: @ClareMariscal yes. For so many reasons. How's Yaygo?

ClareMariscal: @Charliecondou 80% adorable, 20% sullen and prone to outbursts. It better be a phase else I want my money back.
 NICE TO SEE YOU – NOT!
jennifer saunders 
ferrifrump: Mornin! In foggy sth London . Quite a pea souper.
Charliecondou  
Charliecondou: @ferrifrump isn't it just?
Looking for a lunch on Compton Street

MrAlexFoden: “@lancehayley: Editing @MrAlexFoden's shots... He does have a pretty dam sexy ass!!” THEYRE MEANT TO BE HEADSHOTS LANCE!!!!

Charliecondou: @MrAlexFoden that was you on old Compton street earlier right?

MrMattLister: @MrAlexFoden @charliecondou should of come for Birthday lunch!

MrAlexFoden: @Charliecondou OMG yeah it was! Why didn't you say hello?!!! X

Charliecondou: @MrAlexFoden I did. You were on the phone
HUGE
DoctorChristian 
DoctorChristian: WANT COMPANY? ;-) RT @Cath_Tyldesley: In bed with trackies and hoody on, heating on and hot water bottle. I think I feel the cold.
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: @DoctorChristian @Cath_Tyldesley room for a little one??
Cath_Tyldesley 
Cath_Tyldesley: @Charliecondou @DoctorChristian come on then Charles. *she sets out his little Onsie and lifts the duvet*

Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley @DoctorChristian *squeezes in the middle. Farts, then holds down duvet*

DoctorChristian: @Charliecondou @Cath_Tyldesley I'm huge, haven't you heard the rumours?! Lol

Charliecondou: @DoctorChristian @Cath_Tyldesley I think I read something about that on a toilet wall
HEAD
Paul Popplewell 
PaulPopplewell: Tape measure at the ready... I'm just going to measure my head and then I can relax.
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: @PaulPopplewell "head"
Paul Popplewell 
PaulPopplewell: @Charliecondou head
Paul Popplewell 
PaulPopplewell: @Charliecondou it measures "oh that Feels good"
SELINA’S OPENING
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: Please let Shelina open a restaurant soon
marcooth 
marcooth: @Charliecondou She's the new Rustie Lee.
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: @marcooth oh mark

No comments:

Post a Comment