Wednesday, March 14, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.278

LAME RAFFLE PICKER
LGBTLabour: Thanks to everyone who came to the @ken4london #LGBT event last night for making it a big success - photos up on #LGBTLabour page soon
 
Charliecondou: @LGBTLabour @ken4london thanks for a great night on Monday x
 
LGBTLabour: @Charliecondou glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for coming and for helping out with the prizes at the end. @ken4london 
  
Charliecondou: @LGBTLabour @ken4london anytime
 
amylame: @Charliecondou hey sweetie thanks for being raffle ticket picker extraordinaire! Hope our paths cross again soon- come to @duckielondon !! X
 
Charliecondou: @amylame @duckielondon most certainly!
Ultrabaz 
Ultrabaz: @Charliecondou @amylame @duckielondon you'll never come.
 
Charliecondou: @Ultrabaz @amylame @duckielondon that's because I hate you mark
marcooth 
marcooth: @Ultrabaz @Charliecondou @amylame @duckielondon I'm pleased to announce that I'm attending Duckie on 31st March.
Ultrabaz 
Ultrabaz: @marcooth @Charliecondou @amylame @duckielondon I am pleased to confirm that I shall also be in attendance that night.
OUT OF THE BLUE
Jason Gardiner 
officialJasonG: Tweeps please help- Don’t let prostate cancer hit you #outoftheblue. Support Prostate Cancer Awareness Month 2012
 
Charliecondou: @officialJasonG @louiespence How delightful to see you both x
A FRANK MURDER INQUIRY
kym marsh 
msm4rsh: @shobnagulati love you shoby xxx
shobnagulati 
shobnagulati: @msm4rsh miss Kym I love my girl and miss Polly ... Did you kill frank ?
 
Charliecondou: @shobnagulati @msm4rsh I killed frank
kym marsh 
msm4rsh: @Charliecondou @shobnagulati shush Charlie its meant to be a shock!!! X
gordmcfee 
gordmcfee: @msm4rsh @Charliecondou @shobnagulati You really want a shock. I killed Frank. Oops.
SPAS
ChillOutSpa1 
ChillOutSpa1: @Charliecondou Let us spoil you on your day off. We are a Award-winning, exclusive day spa in the grounds of Knowsley Hall, Mersyside. DM!
 
Charliecondou: @ChillOutSpa1 I can't, you're not following me
ChillOutSpa1 
ChillOutSpa1: @Charliecondou We are now give us a call 0844 9670 599 Sharon Twitter #youwillloveus
 
Charliecondou: @ChillOutSpa1 I will next time I'm up x
YOU PAIN
Oliver Mellor 
olivermellor: Gutted I missed the TRIC awards. Sorry I was ill : ( x
 
Charliecondou: @olivermellor did the pain get worse??
HELLO
CorrieIS50years 
CorrieIS50years: @Charliecondou Hey Charlie. how are you?
 
Charliecondou: @CorrieIS50years good ta
CorrieIS50years 
CorrieIS50years: @Charliecondou good to hear to mate
I ADORE
Jessica_Derrick: I think topshop have taken this pattern/colour clash situation a bit too far now
Charliecondou: @Jessica_Derrick I think you should know, your boyfriend has been picking on me at work. I think it's probably jealousy
Jessica_Derrick: @Charliecondou @fountain1987 he's scared of tomatoes. Throw them at him. Always a winner...
Charliecondou: @Jessica_Derrick @fountain1987 excellent idea
 
Jessica_Derrick: @Charliecondou what's he been doing?  Was it you who gave him the bleeding nose? No need for make up!
 
Charliecondou: @Jessica_Derrick it wasn't but it could have been anyone there. Nobody likes him
fountain1987 
fountain1987: @Jessica_Derrick @charliecondou Oi!! Your supposed to be on my side!!
FLIPPED
Samanthaspiro: Quickest Tech ever, (he doesnt hang about that Mike Attenborough) finished last night, out of cossie and in the bar last night by 10. Hurrah!
Charliecondou: @Samanthaspiro Are you doing something lovely at the Almeida? I adore Mike
Samanthaspiro: @Charliecondou ah, will send your love! We're doing a De Filippo play called Filumena. Having a lovely time but now- an AUDIENCE! Ahhggh!
 
Charliecondou: @Samanthaspiro I'm sure you'll be marvellous! X
LEND ME A FIBER
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: RT @ruskin147: Extraordinary open resignation letter by Goldman Sachs executive blaming "decline in moral fiber" at firm http://t.co/YBcNe35l
Tom In Oz  
Tom_in_Oz_: @Charliecondou @ruskin147 Erm, must find out what the dif is with fibre and fiber - is a fiber the slang name for a five pound note? 
GONE TO POT
 
Cairinb: @Charliecondou I've been ok thanks mate. Trying to shift a flu/cold I've had for a week. It's not going anywhere yet tho ;-(
 
Charliecondou: @Cairinb Ah get well soon. You still up and down between London and Manchester??
  
Cairinb: @Charliecondou I am yeah. Not up there for a few weeks though as I've a lot going on down here in London. How's u? Keeping well I hope? 
  
Charliecondou: @Cairinb yep, all good. See you on the train sometime x 
  
Cairinb: @Charliecondou Yeah hopefully ;-) Made the journey pass a lot quicker last time. Left my case on the bloody thing last time tho. Thanks! :-)
 
andrea_mclean: Missed my train by an 'nnth' of a second. So I bought a coffee and had a friendly chat with the coffee man. Always a bright side.
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: @andrea_mclean Always lovely to see you xx
andrea_mclean 
andrea_mclean: @Charliecondou And you xx
holymoly 
holymoly: @Charliecondou Getty images have got you and gino di campo mixed up :(
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: @holymoly That place has gone to pot since HM19 left

No comments:

Post a Comment