Friday, March 16, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.280

FRANK’S MURDER STILL IN DOUBT
Cheryl Cole 
CherylCole: Now leaving for the studio.. #finaltouches. No, next Corrie tweets, pls I'm +ing it !!  #sadbuttrue  lol ! Later peeps..
 
Charliecondou: @CherylCole I don't think I'm in tonight's episodes babe, so probably not worth watching
tom gormer 
tomgormer: @scouserachel when does HEV die in 'enders?
scouserachel 
scouserachel: @tomgormer  next week I think.
tom gormer 
tomgormer: @scouserachel  ALERT we have forgotten Frank’s bit on the side... It could be her that murdered him!
scouserachel 
scouserachel: @tomgormer   @tomgormer I want it to be Kym Marsh.
 
Charliecondou: @scouserachel @tomgormer Why does nobody ever think it was me??
tom gormer 
tomgormer: @Charliecondou babes, you're too busy sitting on Eileen’s sofa with that man from the jungle!
scouserachel 
scouserachel: @Charliecondou @tomgormer too busy gossiping with Eileen to get things done.
tom gormer 
tomgormer: @scouserachel @Charliecondou hahahahaha jinx ish
scouserachel 
scouserachel: @tomgormer @Charliecondou lol
 
Charliecondou: @tomgormer I know but it MIGHT have been me
TWITTERATI
gracedent 
gracedent: my favourite tribe is the twitterati dickheads…
  
Charliecondou: @gracedent Blimey, who did you piss off at ES mag?
  
Charliecondou: @gracedent ignore that, I just saw you wrote it. I'm a twat
gracedent 
gracedent: @Charliecondou lol i couldn't take the piss out of everyone else without adding the most guilty party.
  
Charliecondou: @gracedent I was really enjoying it til that point, then I got outraged on your behalf
streetworker01 
streetworker01: @Charliecondou I was quite chuffed breaking the 600 follower mark - then I saw your 51,000 + #humbled
#FF
decath10n 
decath10n: Much, much, much funnier than me (just don't tell her) #FF my sister: RT  @msmalonedies  I need to express my bladder.
  
Charliecondou: @decath10n @msmalonedies I imagine she doesn't look as good in speedos though
decath10n 
decath10n: @Charliecondou @msmalonedies *cats bum mouth to infinity*
OK 
Cheryl Fergison 
cherylfergison1: @Nicola_forde  just found you this is me miss you guys lots of love x
  
Charliecondou: @cherylfergison1 alright love?
THE OLD BAG
  
Charliecondou: @jennyeclair did you find your handbag?
jennyeclair 
jennyeclair: @Charliecondou yes, silly cow that I am -  I have my life in it and needed to get up North to see parents- thus-hysterical – x
  
Charliecondou: @jennyeclair you did look a bit fraught! Nice to see you anyway x
 TRUST ALBERT KENNEDY – SURE CAN!
 
jasonwelch11: @Charliecondou You did an amazing job helping raise lots of money for Albert Kennedy Trust last night... Sorry if Table 2 was to disruptive!
 
Charliecondou: @jasonwelch11 haha thanks 
 
Charliecondou: Congrats to @AlbertKennedyTr for raising over 19k last night! Good work 
 
Charliecondou: Best news of the week! @oliverchris has been nominated for an Olivier award. Totally deserved, it was an incredible performance

No comments:

Post a Comment