Tuesday, March 6, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.269

SPOTTED
Loira Byatt
loirabyatt: @Charliecondou where you in Winchester today?! :) x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @loirabyatt indeed I was
GANGRENE
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: Earlier I got a shooting pain in my finger for no apparent reason and then this weird bruise appeared 
GavinJuniper
GavinJuniper: @Charliecondou where you carrying a bag before? Might have burst a blood vessel.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: My question is, am I going to die?
TMarkstahler
TMarkstahler: @Charliecondou Yes, in about 60 years!
MarkMMerrett
MarkMMerrett: @Charliecondou never, your memory will live on - legend! 
annekirkbride
annekirkbride: @Charliecondou Charlie, are you really worried cos now I'm worried about you being worried!!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @annekirkbride yes Annie!!
annekirkbride
annekirkbride: @Charliecondou but I'm pretty sure you're not going to die sweetheart xxx
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @annekirkbride (no, I've just got a hurty finger)
Doug Young
djy12345: @Charliecondou Amputate immediately. It's the only answer.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @djy12345 piss off
Doug Young
djy12345: @Charliecondou  How rude!
gavgavgavalaar
gavgavgavalaar: @Charliecondou are you possibly allergic to cling film or ham sandwiches? #maybeshouldhaveusedfoil
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @gavgavgavalaar oh my god you tried to KILL ME!!
gavgavgavalaar
gavgavgavalaar: @Charliecondou well not you entirely, just a couple of your fingers #thatswhatyougetforcallingmeold!! Xx
annekirkbride
annekirkbride: @Charliecondou does it still hurt?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @annekirkbride no, I'm going to bed now. I'll let you know in the morning @scouserachel
annekirkbride
annekirkbride: @annekirkbride @Charliecondou ok sweetie. I'm sure its fine. try not to worry xxxx
maryball2
maryball2: @annekirkbride @Charliecondou diddums ...GANGRENE lol
annekirkbride
annekirkbride: @maryball2 @Charliecondou dont say that to him! lol
Anne-Marie Coughlan
Annmarcou: @Charliecondou Weirdly same thing happened me a few weeks ago and I didn't hit it or anything! pic.twitter.com/gvwu5UwA
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Annmarcou it's bizarre isn't it??
Rach Adams
TwypsnRach: I think @Charliecondou is really handsome <3
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @TwypsnRach ta! X

No comments:

Post a Comment