Friday, October 7, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.138

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @sylvainlogie: This is the kind of views you will be working with everyday @ParamountSoho Waiting staff needed!

Below: Beverley Knight & Charlie Condou

‘THIS MORNING’ WITH CHAS

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: I'll be on This Morning today banging on about myself if any of you are interested

nikishisler: @Charliecondou What time Bubby?

TupeleDorgu

TupeleDorgu: @Charliecondou Ill try and tune in x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @TupeleDorgu We must get together soon Miss D x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @hamish_brown How are you mate? x

Jonathan Wilkes

Jonny_Wilkes: Bed early for me , got to get up really early to do this morning , itv 1 Tommrow , tune in x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Jonny_Wilkes I'll see you there mate!! xxx

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: No idea what time. You'll have to watch the WHOLE thing

PaulBurston

PaulBurston: @Charliecondou the WHOLE thing? Really? Can't you tweet us with a 5 min warning? Please?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @PaulBurston oh go on then

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: I love this http://t.co/iXINrNTk

TupeleDorgu

TupeleDorgu: @Charliecondou Yes yes wen rubk down here? I want to meet ur little girl. Do u knw what baby2 is gonna b? (apart form...a baby!!)xx

denise_vanouten

denise_vanouten: Morning tweeps x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @denise_vanouten Morning Den

denise_vanouten

denise_vanouten: @Charliecondou next Saturday, you free? X

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @denise_vanouten YES!

kazpoole

kazpoole: @Charliecondou @denise_vanouten morning !!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @kazpoole Morning!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @TupeleDorgu A boy in Jan!!! Im around for the next couple of weeks, lets have a coffee at the very least!

Paulie_Graham

Paulie_Graham: @Charliecondou will you look hot??

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Paulie_Graham Obv

Paulie_Graham

Paulie_Graham: @Charliecondou I'll get the Kleenex then

TupeleDorgu

TupeleDorgu: @Charliecondou WOW one of each!! congratulations and so soon!! Next Thurs & Fri r good for me so let me know xxx

nikishisler: @Charliecondou What time does it start? I'll record it.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @nikishisler don't know yet

nikishisler: @Charliecondou What channel is it on?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @nikishisler Itv1

brianfruity

brianfruity: @Charliecondou and on with a legend Annie Lenox

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @brianfruity I know!

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou 6 degrees of sep: I blog for someone in the UK who knows Annie Lennox....see, so knowing you has come in handy x LOL

Wolfie Rankin

Wolfie_Rankin: @Tom_In_Oz_ She wouldn't talk to me, I shed too much.

streetworker01

streetworker01: @Charliecondou Just seen the promo. x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 ooooh x

LuckyStar1980

LuckyStar1980: @Charliecondou @tupeledorgu Awwwww congrats Charlie. For awhile back I thought you were actually gay ! Ooops ;-)

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @LuckyStar1980 I am!!

LuckyStar1980

LuckyStar1980: @Charliecondou heehee! Me too!

tasha elton

tashaaabaabbby: Awwww marcus is great in #corrie

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @tashaaabaabbby ta xxx

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: I'm on at 11:15

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou and when are you off so people can set their Ti-Vo machines... obsessives will ask ya know!!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Tom_In_Oz_ no idea

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou thanks Chas. I have asked 3 people to upload you on YouTube later *fingers crossed someone can sneak it up for moi*

ThomasDGrice

ThomasDGrice: @Charliecondou only if your on as jonathan yeah? and right me a article about tossing off builders

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @ThomasDGrice I'll try to get that into the interview

huwlangridge

huwlangridge: @charliecondou I just stepped off a plane from Oz and have found myself in front of the TV, so I'll be watching. Don't mention Lost Dreams!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @huwlangridge hahahaha

harry moseley

harry_moseley: My brave hero is ready for home. He has deteriorated in the night. Ambulance coming earlier to make sure we get him home. Huge hugs from H x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @harry_moseley Huge love to you all, especially your brave little lad xx

weletproperties

weletproperties: @Charliecondou its only on til 12.30 you clearly won't have enough time the way you go on lol x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @weletproperties haha how RUDE

weletproperties

weletproperties: @Charliecondou haha you know you're my favourite neighbour!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @weletproperties I'm the only one who speaks to you!

Jonathan Wilkes

Jonny_Wilkes: @Charliecondou hi mate I've had to shoot off got to drive up north , would gave been great to see you mate, hope your well ? X

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Jonny_Wilkes ah shame! I just went looking for you. Another time xx

orchestrajb

orchestrajb: @Charliecondou every time i turn my telly on there's some bender on it. MARVELLOUS, pet xx

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @orchestrajb They get EVERYWHERE

JayMassiah

JayMassiah: @Charliecondou good interview mate. I'm gay and I am in a gay relationship me and my partner have 4 children (cont) tl.gd/dgh3dh

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @JayMassiah Thanks very much x

A TALL STORY GOES SHORT ON DETAILS

stevepafford

stevepafford: @Charliecondou Could you ask Annie Lennox who she thinks has the bigger penis - me or you, Condou? x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @stevepafford I asked, she said lengthwise its hard to tell but I beat you on girth

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou @stevepafford I have photographic proof of Steve & drawing proof of Charlie & I beat both of you - BIG Tom (PA in Oz) xx

stevepafford

stevepafford: @Tom_In_Oz_ @Charliecondou How can you have drawing proof? Anyone, like I said last week, flaccid means, er, little ;)

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @TMarkstahler @MarkMMerrett Mr CC @Charliecondou is now following me here...he snuck in my back passage without a by-your-leave! But my psychic powers told me he'd do this eventually because I am irresistible...

Mark.M

MarkMMerrett: @Tom_In_Oz_ @TMarkstahler @Charliecondou Charlie you sneaky git, Tom may be irresistible but he's a married man! lol

TM

TMarkstahler: @Tom_In_Oz_ @markmmerrett @charliecondou Your back passage? You wish, old man ;-)

Chris Mason

BlackpoolNorth: @MarkMMerrett @Tom_In_Oz_ @TMarkstahler @Charliecondou Wish there was a 'Like' button on @twitter same as @facebook ... this is hilarious!

stevepafford

stevepafford: @Charliecondou I've enjoyed your column before, tho I think both you and I know all too well Annie Lennox got it all wrong on the girth...

shebahronay

shebahronay: @Charliecondou I've only gone and recorded you. Am now fast forwarding to your bit #thatsdedication

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @shebahronay Hahaha even I didnt do that!

katrinabrown123

katrinabrown123: @charliecondou @anthonycotton another great episode of coronation street last night

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @katrinabrown123 thanks x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Dexfletch Ello fella, you ok?

lisafaulkner1

lisafaulkner1: Is there a luggage shop at euston ?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @lisafaulkner1 No

lisafaulkner1

lisafaulkner1: @Charliecondou bollocks!

sammimakeup

sammimakeup: @Charliecondou @lisafaulkner1 @Angela_Griffin @nicstep hi guys just sorting guest list can you do Sunday? Xx

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @sammimakeup @lisafaulkner1 @Angela_Griffin @nicstep I cant make it!! Really sorry, have a great day xxx

sammimakeup

sammimakeup: @Charliecondou @lisafaulkner1 @angela_griffin @nicstep ah no worries hopefully see you at the a and f reunion x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @jackieheald Thanks x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Dexfletch Ello fella, you ok?

MatofKilburnia

MatofKilburnia: @ProDonoUK @Charliecondou aw, you couldn't have picked a better person

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @MatofKilburnia Are you drunk again?

MatofKilburnia

MatofKilburnia: @Charliecondou I'm on Meow Meow

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @ProDonoUK: Very pleased to count @Charliecondou among our ambassadors supporting Diversity Role Models

No comments:

Post a Comment