Monday, March 5, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.268

“I DO”
THE TEASER FOR THE TRAILER 
OF THE MOVIE
OF THE SAME NAME

david_w_ross: here's the new teaser for the film I've been working on! @idothemovie

Confidential_CC: @david_w_ross @idothemovie erm, OK....after viewing the trailer I can surmise it's a comedy right?

david_w_ross: @Confidential_CC haha

Charliecondou: RT @ChasCondouFans “I DO” THE TEASER FOR THE TRAILER OF THE MOVIE OF THE SAME NAME @ charlie-corrie-condou.blogspot.com.au
The Notorious BIG
Paul Burston
PaulBurston: If you constantly attack people anonymously, and they discover your real name, why on earth should they respect your "right" to anonymity?
Stella Duffy
stellduffy: @PaulBurston there is no 'right' to anonymity. If you believe something, put your name to it.
Charliecondou: @stellduffy @PaulBurston well said
Notorious_QRG
Notorious_QRG: @Charliecondou @stellduffy @PaulBurston You only have one side of the story.  I gave my name to Paul when I entered the Polari prize nobody discovered it.
Notorious_QRG
Notorious_QRG: also now I am out and you cant keep calling me 'anonymous' I am no longer anonymous. Thanks @Charliecondou @stellduffy @PaulBurston I have had contact from people I have not seen for 20 years based on this. so thanks for that!
Stella Duffy
stellduffy: @Notorious_QRG @Charliecondou @PaulBurston been away, so no idea what this is about, but real names on blogs/comments is always best IMO.
Notorious_QRG
Notorious_QRG: @stellduffy do you think Steven King should use his real name? @Charliecondou @PaulBurston
Stella Duffy
stellduffy: @Notorious_QRG @Charliecondou @PaulBurston his pen-named books are known to be by him. that's to do with vagaries of publishing, isn't it?
Notorious_QRG
Notorious_QRG: @stellduffy I just think lots of writers use pen names I don't know steven kings real name and I told Paul and Polari judges my full name when I entered the prize @Charliecondou @PaulBurston
Stella Duffy
stellduffy: @Notorious_QRG @Charliecondou @PaulBurston Stephen King = Richard Bachman.
Notorious_QRG
Notorious_QRG: thanks. as I said I sent my full details to Paul to enter the Polari prize  also while we are here  @stellduffy Paul is wrong. I have never taken credit for @marksimpsonist 's work. ever. @Charliecondou @PaulBurston
Stella Duffy
stellduffy: @Notorious_QRG @marksimpsonist @Charliecondou @PaulBurston I really really do not know what you are talking about.
Charliecondou: @Notorious_QRG @stellduffy @PaulBurston Sorry, I have no idea what this is about. I was just agreeing with Stella's tweet
Stella Duffy
stellduffy: @Charliecondou @Notorious_QRG @PaulBurston me neither!
Notorious_QRG
Notorious_QRG: @stellduffy @marksimpsonist @Charliecondou No but @PaulBurston does. I will leave it there. Take care.
Richard Coles
RevRichardColes: The blowsiest red sky over Cricklewood just now.
Charliecondou: @RevRichardColes Great piece in the Independent x
 Kelly Holmes
damekellyholmes: At First women's awards @clarebalding1 strategically placing herself further back in pic to look smaller!!(her words)
Charliecondou: @damekellyholmes @clarebalding1 All you need is Phil Oakey and you could reform The Human League!!!
MAGIC BIZKIT
James Sweetman
JamesSweetman: Powerful words from Charlie Condou - great video by Proactive Diversity http://t.co/mJdo6t1L
Charliecondou: @JamesSweetman thanks
Will Young
will_young31: Camera phones- sometimes I don't like you. Especially when you hover ONE INCH FROM MY FACE
Charliecondou: @will_young31 a man just did that to me on the train. REALLY annoying and rather rude
HRWright
HRWright: @Charliecondou @will_young31 So rude! I reckon the law should be changed to allow you to seize offenders' phones & throw them out the window
michelle keegan
michkeegan: Powering through these scene this morning with @fountain1987signing Michael Jackson classics! He he! X
Charliecondou: @michkeegan @fountain1987 Chris reminds me of Michael Jackson. It's the nose. And the squeaky voice
Charliecondou: RT @MitchBenn: Gay marriage "madness" says man who believes his magic biscuits turn into chunks of Jesus when you eat them.
Charliecondou: RT @Wendy_Wason: "You're not doing the London Marathon again are you Wendy? It's so embarrassing when you ask my friends for money" #mum #charity
TONY HURST AND CHARLIE CONDOU
Nini_Bhabutta: The gorgeous @Charliecondou and Tony Hirst xx
Charliecondou: @Nini_Bhabutta where was that taken?
Nini_Bhabutta: @Charliecondou at the NTAs last Jan - on the red carpet. Thank you for coming over to me, much appreciated :) xx
Charliecondou: @Nini_Bhabutta Ah yes! You're welcome x
Nini_Bhabutta: @Charliecondou you know it's nice to meet celebrities who are so down 2 earth :) I've been telling everybody how lovely you both are lol xx
Charliecondou: RT @JennyTigger: @Charliecondou Pls RT this gr8 nite 26th March, Lyric Theatre, London - A Memory, A Monologue, A Rant & A Prayer! http://t.co/SGcNGbW4
Charliecondou: @Ianhwatkins morning!
Ianhwatkins: @Charliecondou mwah x

Martha Plimpton
MarthaPlimpton: Here's this: 
pic.twitter.com/Nm2E7aip
Charliecondou: @MarthaPlimpton hahaha
Charliecondou: RT @pickledjo: Want!

SPANISH LESSONS
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @WhoGuru don't know what it means but blue jeans and a Mexican looking poncho...was just staring at your avatar saw them - don't know why
Karen Hoyt (Kaz)
WhoGuru: @Tom_In_Oz_ LOL Dude. I was wearing blue jeans & frustrating the Mr for the last hour speaking Spanish. XD Drives him nuts
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @WhoGuru well my visions are just so weird at times and just out of the blue! Lots of love to you and Spanish Eddie x
Karen Hoyt (Kaz)
WhoGuru: @Tom_In_Oz_ LMAO Sometimes they're dead on love. :P *hugs*
TOTALLY BUFFED
Charliecondou: God, I miss Buffy #oncemorewithfeeling
MarkMMerrett: @Charliecondou ahhh you have been watching too! Love buffy
TobyBourne: @Charliecondou I think I might have to watch it from beginning to end again. How is the family?
Charliecondou: @TobyBourne all good ta but fuck me, I'm knackered
ConnerHabib: @Charliecondou if we hang on Thursday, I'm wearing my new and totally nerdy but still very stylish Buffy shirt.And you're singing from OMWF.
Charliecondou: @ConnerHabib I totally will! #theygotthemustardout
furquan: @Charliecondou she was in heaven. Selfish bastards.
streetworker01: @furquan @charliecondou I have no idea what you two are talking about. Like a Judge who's never heard of The Beatles.
Charliecondou: @streetworker01 @furquan Martin order the first series on boxed set immediately. It's amazing
streetworker01: @Charliecondou @furquan Never seen an episode of Murder, She Wrote, either. Or The Wizard Of Oz...
Hemmo: @jennycolgan @Charliecondou oh god it was the best ep. THE BEST.
jennycolgan: @Charliecondou @Hemmo and Angel too. I loved Wesley. Even Angel speaking "oirish". Spike kissed me once.
Charliecondou: @jennycolgan @Hemmo I saw Willow in Greggs once ( I was in Greggs, she just walked passed)
Charliecondou: Spike just referenced Yma Sumac! Amazing
Hemmo: @Charliecondou @jennycolgan I met the mum!
jennycolgan: @Hemmo @Charliecondou i met one of my best mates through that show #sigh
LucyMangan: @Charliecondou @jennycolgan @Hemmo Hang on. Hang on. Spike kissed you? The best thing in the best show of all time kissed you? #deetsmejutly
Charliecondou: @LucyMangan @jennycolgan @Hemmo DETAILS!!!
jennycolgan: @LucyMangan @Charliecondou @Hemmo i am unashamed. I went to see his terrible terrible band Ghost of the Robot and blagged my way backstage he was nice. The band were utterly unbelievably terrible. I told him I thought they were brilliant.
Charliecondou: @jennycolgan @LucyMangan @Hemmo I went to see them too and I didn't manage to get off with him!! And my God, they were shit
jennycolgan: @Charliecondou @LucyMangan @Hemmo haha you were there! Could you believe how many blokes there were dressed as Spike?
Charliecondou: @jennycolgan @LucyMangan @Hemmo (I may have been one of them) 
jennycolgan: @Charliecondou @LucyMangan @Hemmo I have a firm belief life follows the pattern: school crush on Xander, bad boy Spike 20s, marry Giles.
Charliecondou: @jennycolgan @LucyMangan @Hemmo I had such a crush on Xander. There was an episode where he wore speedos. It was amazing

PRESS PLAY TO SEE PARTS 1 & 2 OF "THE MAKING OF BUFFY - ONCE MORE WITH FEELING"
ONCE MORE WITH FEELING
liamwaterloo
liamwaterloo: @Charliecondou Once More With Feeling!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @liamwaterloo it's on tv now!!!
liamwaterloo
liamwaterloo: @Charliecondou Which channel? Give me something to sing about!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @liamwaterloo syfy
liamwaterloo
liamwaterloo: @Charliecondou Bugger. I have BT Vision. Never live in a listed property, you aren't allowed cable.
CORRIE THE MUSICAL
andybcameraman
andybcameraman: @Charliecondou just made me get the box set out #oncemorewithfeeling
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @andybcameraman best episode ever
andybcameraman
andybcameraman: @Charliecondou might have to agree with that. Let's do a corrie one!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @andybcameraman hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment