Saturday, February 11, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.245

BALLS
Bennielawrence
Bennielawrence: OMG 9am and I'm up I didn't go a bed till 4 I swear I'm gonna hit myself over the head with a frying pan I neeeeeeeeed sleep !!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Bennielawrence hungover!!!
Bennielawrence
Bennielawrence: @Charliecondou oh bless thankfully those days are years behind me but I'm very tired it was a great night my feet are killing though !!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: Happy Birthday Archie. RIP xxx
SP_Richardsonx
SP_Richardsonx: @Charliecondou Charlie, are you atteending the Gala Ball next week? x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @SP_Richardsonx Which gala ball?
SP_Richardsonx
SP_Richardsonx: @Charliecondou The one hosted by Danny Miller at Hilton next Saturday :)
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @SP_Richardsonx Ah, I know nothing about it
SP_Richardsonx
SP_Richardsonx: @Charliecondou Really - WOW!!! :O Emmerdale, Corrie cast (or most of em) plus some from Hollyoaks and EE are going plus other celebs!
Shaun Eley
Eley01: @SP_Richardsonx: has their been anything relelased about who is attending the  #galaball yet Stephen?
SP_Richardsonx
SP_Richardsonx: @Eley01 im beginning to wonder if anyone knows about it in soapstars lol just tweeted Charlie Condou and he didnt know anything bout it lol
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @DiversityRM: @Charliecondou charity single released today has hit the iTunes charts! All proceeds fund anti-bullying work http://t.co/pTBohuuk pls RT

PENIS WARMER
Charlie Condou ✔
Confidential_CC: @jonesyinc1 when are you releasing your range of 10" penis warmers in velour - or is it just an urban myth - you dad in Oz.
Chris Jones
jonesyinc1: @Confidential_CC  any day now pa! I've struggled to find a model that small?
Charlie Condou ✔
Confidential_CC: @jonesyinc1 us men in Oz sure know how to process our meat in style.
Martin Sterling
streetworker01: Can't recall a colder night. -15 according to the TV. Can we have that nice global warming back now, please?
Charlie Condou ✔
Confidential_CC: @streetworker01  just the kind of weather for selling penis warmers - I keep telling my son @jonesyinc1 he'd make a killing in the markets x
Chris Jones
jonesyinc1: @Confidential_CC @streetworker01 lol! Well I have a stock of knitted phone covers.....
Martin Sterling
streetworker01: @Confidential_CC @jonesyinc1 Thanks but I usually make do with a sock. Size 12... which is a very snug fit... x
Chris Jones
jonesyinc1: @streetworker01 @confidential_cc  lol! Snug?
Martin Sterling
streetworker01: @jonesyinc1 @confidential_cc VERY...
Chris Jones
jonesyinc1: @streetworker01 @confidential_cc I say!! Humongous
Charlie Condou ✔
Confidential_CC: @jonesyinc1 @streetworker01 and this whole conversation started when I said to my son I needed a 10" penis warmer for my flaccid member for next winter...little did I realise it would it stretch this far!

Chris Jones
jonesyinc1: @Tom_In_Oz_ @streetworker01 pmsl!!! Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment