Sunday, February 12, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.246

MANCHESTER - LEEDS - OLDHAM
Charliecondou: Getting off the train in Manchester in just over an hour. Could someone be there to meet me with a cigarette and a pint of beer please?
TracyAnnO: @Charliecondou I'm getting off train at Leeds at the same time. And ditto
Charliecondou: @TracyAnnO If only we could drink and smoke together!
TracyAnnO: @Charliecondou I'm seeing @misterhsk tomorrow can you pop over the hill and join us?
Charliecondou: @TracyAnnO @misterhsk Dashing straight back down after lunch. Alas!
TracyAnnO: @Charliecondou @misterhsk *gnashes teeth* darn it! How's baba?
Charliecondou: @TracyAnnO tiring!
misterhsk: @Charliecondou @TracyAnnO I don't suppose you're back on wed are you?!x
TracyAnnO: @misterhsk @Charliecondou which of us? I'm back maybe Friday.
misterhsk: @TracyAnnO @Charliecondou either/or
Charliecondou: @misterhsk @TracyAnnO Back where? I'm in London on Wednesday
mrstu200183: @Charliecondou if I'd known earlier id have met you with a cig and beer! From a Curtis and bains employee :) 
Charliecondou: @mrstu200183 aha, hello! 
misterhsk: @Charliecondou I'm in Mauncunia Tue/Wed (sad face) 
TopCatTC69: @misterhsk @Charliecondou No sad face. Mauncunia is a place of happiness and happy faces. x 
misterhsk: @TopCatTC69 @Charliecondou I do so enjoy Mancunia. 
TopCatTC69: @misterhsk @Charliecondou I was born in a small settlement just beyond the city boundary, known as Oldham. I am easily wow'd by bright light 
Tom_In_Oz_: @TopCatTC69 @misterhsk @Charliecondou and in 1881 Census records show my G G Grandparents lived at #2 Osborne Street Oldham - which nowadays is an Indian restaurant area....

 Charliecondou
Charliecondou: My daughter's dummy 
marcooth: @Charliecondou You off down The Hoist with that?
Charliecondou: @marcooth Is it adult baby night??? *Changes nappy*
twinsdad72: @Charliecondou are you sure its your daughters...
Charliecondou: @twinsdad72 haha ok I admit, I find it comforting! (Nice photo btw) 
simonandrebecca: @Charliecondou is that really a real dummy? Where is it from I must get it for my son it's fab!!! Plz answer xx 
Charliecondou: @simonandrebecca I got it online but can't remember the website, sorry! 
PandyR00: Everyone on my Twitter timeline is getting tweeted and followed and whatnot by none other than Charlie Condou! I am WELL jel. :/ 
Charliecondou: @PandyR00 I hope it's worth it ;-) 
PandyR00: @Charliecondou Haha, amazing. I can't believe that worked! You followed my boss the other day and the gloating was unbearable! xD 
PaulBurston: @Charliecondou Sue Cleaver is on her way! 
Charliecondou: @PaulBurston That lazy cow? She'll be slumped in front of the telly with a box of cheap merlot by now 
PaulBurston: @Charliecondou not *my* Sue! I refuse to believe that! Despite all the evidence... 
Charliecondou: @PaulBurston You didn't think her teeth were naturally red did you?

PaulBurston: @Charliecondou I thought that was the blood of innocent children
Charliecondou: @PaulBurston ha!
Charliecondou: RT @jonronson: I just had a phone chat with the famous memoirist Dave Pelzer. He said his memory was impeccable but he kept calling me Ron. 
Charliecondou: @realsamia See you tomorrow babe. And so it begins..... 
plonkymiff: A certain person has made my day!
Charliecondou: @plonkymiff Was it me?
plonkymiff: @Charliecondou haha it IS now
Charliecondou: RT @ParamountSoho: We are fully booked for dinner on Valentine's, but there is still room for a romantic drink in the bar, email reservations @paramount.uk.net
Alexandra Saffer
AlexiSafron: @Charliecondou 🐰
Charliecondou: @AlexiSafron hahaha

THE NEXT LEVEL
hardeep singh kohli
misterhsk: Level 42 playing as we board the flight to Heathrow. Level 42. Mark "the thumb" King. Those were the days.
Sarah Parish
DrSarahParish: @misterhsk Right with you on the Level 42 love in.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish @misterhsk *unfriends*
Peter Starbuck
PeterStarbuck: @Charliecondou watched you in gimme gimme gimme today laughed my head off cracking ep
Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @PeterStarbuck ta

hardeep singh kohli
misterhsk: @Charliecondou how the eff are you? I'm coming to visit week after...

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @misterhsk Good. He's been asking after you

hardeep singh kohli

misterhsk: @Charliecondou I know...his fb page is full...

'Corrie co-star helps Anne with hash problem.'
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @TheAdzFactor: Disgusting milking of Whitney Houston's death by @iTunesMusic. Last night Ultimate coll was £4.99 now is £7.99. Gt Hits was £7.99 now £9.99
Eimear Morrissey
Eims_m: @TheAdzFactor @itunesmusic @Charliecondou  yes but that will mean more royalties to her children.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Eims_m @TheAdzFactor @itunesmusic yes, I'm sure that's the reason they put the price up
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @TMZ: Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Rushed to the Hospital bit.ly/xeC6Ah - Oh dear!
Paula_Lane
lane_paula:  30,000 followers wowzerz!!! Xxx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @lane_paula that's because you're a SUPERSTAR!!
Anne Kirkbride
annekirkbride: still cant do it#hows that
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @annekirkbride Annie you need to put a space between the last word and the hash!
Anne Kirkbride
annekirkbride: @Charliecondou but umar said no space
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @annekirkbride like this #Corrie
Martin Sterling
streetworker01: @Charliecondou @annekirkbride I'm learning loads this afternoon from  #Charliethetechguy.  You should play Q in the Bond films. x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @streetworker01 @annekirkbride  I'm wasted in Corrie! WASTED!!
Martin Sterling
streetworker01: @Charliecondou @annekirkbride Course not - esp now we know where to come if we have tech problems. We'll just call the Green Room.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @annekirkbride after you've put the hash, THEN you don't put a space #likethisannie
Anne Kirkbride
annekirkbride: ok #is this it
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @annekirkbride NO!! Like this#isthisit
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @scouserachel Can you help @annekirkbride with her hash tag problem?
Anne Richardson
AnnieRich75: @Charliecondou @scouserachel @annekirkbride  A bit of judicious editing = tomorrow's headline. 'Corrie co-star helps Anne with hash problem.'
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @AnnieRich75 @scouserachel @annekirkbride  haha
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @KeithTheGooner: Wow, RIP to H from Steps. What a tragedy.pic.twitter.com/8KG3SlWK
Anne Kirkbride
annekirkbride: Thanks everyone #sohappy
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @annekirkbride Thank the LORD!!!

ANOTHER FAKE BITES THE DUST
LabyrinthWiki
LabyrinthWiki: @valinmitten @Charliecondou the @JenConnelly account claiming to belong to Jennifer Connelly is a fake; this was confirmed by @ginnygoodwin
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LabyrinthWiki @valinmitten @JenConnelly @ginnygoodwin Jennifer isn't on twitter, it's a fake

valinmitten
valinmitten: @Charliecondou @LabyrinthWiki @JenConnelly @ginnygoodwin Thanks for answering my question and ruining my day. I lost a big bet. ):

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @valinmitten @LabyrinthWiki @JenConnelly @ginnygoodwin Sorry!

LabyrinthWiki

LabyrinthWiki: @Charliecondou thank-you for the additional confirmation! The account has over 3000 followers, so has fooled a lot of people.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: This is a fake account @JenConnelly

Classy Jen Connelly
ClassyConnelly: @JenConnelly You forgot the one about Kate Winslet. :P
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @ClassyConnelly Just letting you know @JenConnelly is a fake account



THE GENDER BENDING AUSSIES ARE AT IT AGAIN!!!
THESE GIRLS DELIVER


Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Regina_Fellangi So hot right?
Stephen Wilson
StevenWilson00: @Confidential_CC This is my favourite ad…

No comments:

Post a Comment