Monday, October 24, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.149

Charlie poses with a fan on the way to record Corrie.

http://i.picasion.com/pic45/d06ff0aa61bc6e99a61202d8ea5220c5.gif

TEA’S MADE

TEASE MAID

Andy Leary-May

learymay: @Charliecondou great column yesterday - but don't forget there were same-sex parents at the @altfamshow with no bio link at all ;-)

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @learymay very true x

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: Is Tulisa a Quality Street?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY I just said that very same thing!!

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou don't lie Charlie... I am totes oridge x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY I SWEAR Joje, I said it OUT LOUD to other people

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou You say that a LOT. Sure you're not just trying to impress Cam? #fewmin

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY I actually RAN OUTSIDE and shouted it to ISLINGTON

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou I just wrote a column about my baby. OH SHIT YOU JUST DID THAT x Er....

DaranLittle

DaranLittle: @Charliecondou @JOJEHARVEY he did shout it in islington... I heard him

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @DaranLittle @Charliecondou Daranne? I thought you lived in Soho? I am impressed by CC's projection (all those years in Shopping and...)

DaranLittle

DaranLittle: @JOJEHARVEY @Charliecondou it's Bloomsbury darling...

DvdScott

DvdScott: “@JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou I just wrote a column about my baby. OH SHIT YOU JUST DID THAT x Er....” knob

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @DvdScott @Charliecondou I have known Charlie for about 15 years, I believe I am allowed a laugh with him... thank you.

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @DaranLittle @Charliecondou FUCK never mind you are a double BAFTA winner, you're now a member of the Bloomsbury Set! X

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY I am SO writing about Tulisa's quality street dress in my COLUMN and I WILL NOT credit you *clicks fingers in front of face*

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou I will SUE (Tilley) x

DvdScott

DvdScott: @JOJEHARVEY @charliecondou ok, ok, apols boys, i feel duly chastised

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @DvdScott @charliecondou don't forget, I gave him his big break in Gimme Gimme Gimme... he has since only worked in my stuff x

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: I have no idea who this is. Maybe @Charliecondou just said that?

DvdScott

DvdScott: @JOJEHARVEY @charliecondou He owes you everything Joje, he'd be nothing without you! ;) xx

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @DvdScott @charliecondou it's very over familiar to address me as joje.

DvdScott

DvdScott: @JOJEHARVEY @charliecondou My sincere apologies Mr Harvey, *doffs cap*

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @DvdScott @JOJEHARVEY I am one of the very few actors who can makes sense of his scripts

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou @DvdScott hmmm, debatable... does that mean what you say on screen makes sense? Poss... x

lovefordannym

lovefordannym: @charliecondou are you working wednesday hun ? xxx

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @lovefordannym yup

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou I don't big up the competition.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY Can you write an ep where I come into the Grimshaws singing "Devotion"?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: Oh I love Little Richard!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: (I'm 10 mins behind again)

shebahronay

shebahronay: @Charliecondou who needed a poo this time?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @shebahronay Had to drive home from the wason-hagan's

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: Just left @Wendy_Wason and @stephen_hagan who made a very nice dinner. The meat was a bit tough though. I, however, made a lovely cake

Wendy_Wason

Wendy_Wason: @Gatz77 @charliecondou @stephen_hagan he didn't make the cake. He bought it. He does however, make excellent gravy.

shebahronay

shebahronay: @Charliecondou @wendy_wason @stephen_hagan why arent you making the WHOLE meal? They've just a baby you heartless bastard

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @shebahronay @wendy_wason @stephen_hagan I TOOK THEM A STEW!!!

shebahronay

shebahronay: @Charliecondou @wendy_wason @stephen_hagan ah. Yr not heartless. Indeed yr bloody marvellous (but yr prob only doing it coz yr turn next)

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @shebahronay you know me so well

Wendy_Wason

Wendy_Wason: @shebahronay @charliecondou @stephen_hagan we took them food first....

stephen_hagan

stephen_hagan: @shebahronay @charliecondou @wendy_wason it was a good stew to be fair. (not an irish stew but beggars can't be choosers!)

Wendy_Wason

Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou yes. Much of it in Kitty's face.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason haha

PaulPopplewell

PaulPopplewell: @Wendy_Wason @charliecondou hahaha

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @francesbarber13 What are you on about? Have you been drinking on your meds again Frankie?

francesbarber13

francesbarber13: @Charliecondou ha ha oh THATS whats on..

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: Caught up now! Amazing how much filler there is on this show

francesbarber13

francesbarber13: @Charliecondou you've been 10 mins behind all weekend !

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @francesbarber13 Story of my life babe

ChadMonster86

ChadMonster86: The supermarket Marcus is in, in #Corrie is clearly a Tesco lol

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @ChadMonster86 Actually it was a Morrisons ;-)

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @salihughes I'm desperate for a teasmade. As are @Wendy_Wason and @shebahronay . I'd consider giving up milk in my tea for one

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @TheJimMurray: Moses joke http://t.co/5lPRTEUv

shebahronay

shebahronay: @Charliecondou @salihughes @wendy_wason well now. I can't do lactose so that's my birthday pressie sorted ithankyow

wanna64

wanna64: @Charliecondou @salihughes @wendy_wason @shebahronay thermos flask for the milk!?

Wendy_Wason

Wendy_Wason: @indiaknight @salihughes @charliecondou @shebahronay I have one! It's FANTASTIC! My best birthday present ever.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @wanna64 @salihughes @wendy_wason @shebahronay ooh, good idea!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: Gwan Kinky! @FERALisKINKY RT @MeesterAl: Everything Starts With An 'E' - E-Zee Possee & MC Kinky http://t.co/YsdJQCBA x

Hausofemaa

Hausofemaa: @Charliecondou youuuuu will never tweet meeee ;"(

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Hausofemaa hello!!!!!

Ultrabaz

Ultrabaz: @Charliecondou Love Caron!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Ultrabaz LOVE her! She was at school with my sis you know

Ultrabaz

Ultrabaz: @Charliecondou oh how sweet. she is a FIRECRACKER. we've done a few gigs together. soooo talented.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Ultrabaz totes

Jesssarah94

Jesssarah94: @Charliecondou I am so glad your in corrie because you really are just amazing :) x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Jesssarah94 Why thank you x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @JasonMaza: ONLY 4 DAYS TO GO!!! DEMONS NEVER DIE HITS CINEMAS THIS FRIDAY 28.10.11

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @TheHollyJohnson: Saddened by this Vile Homophobic Hate Crime In Scotland http://t.co/dslrgYVE

No comments:

Post a Comment