Monday, May 23, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.30

A PICTURE TELLS 1000 WORDS

ryanjamesthomas: A pic for u mate @fountain1987

Charliecondou: @ryanjamesthomas wow, a bigger head than yours

jamieeborthwick: @Charliecondou @ryanjamesthomas you too are legends!!

Jennyfremma: Missed 1st ep but loving my boys @antonycotton & @Charliecondou - what have I missed? X

Charliecondou: @Jennyfremma no idea, I haven't seen it. I bet I was AMAZING though

sophfowler: @charliecondou You're looking very very sexy in #Corrie tonight Charlie! I'm so glad your back in it you beautiful man! Xxxx

Charliecondou: @sophfowler why thank you kindly

jamieeborthwick: @Charliecondou hey buddy you good? :)

Charliecondou: @jamieeborthwick yep, you?

tdyson1: @Charliecondou. Nice to see you back in corrie xx

Charliecondou: @tdyson1 nice to be back x

timlusher: Good news RT @televisionary: Nurse Jackie renewed for fourth season!

Charliecondou: @timlusher best show on tv BAR NONE

timlusher: @Charliecondou Jackie has become really dislikable, but all the other characters much better/deeper in the last series.

Charliecondou: @timlusher what's the name of the dippy nurse? I model myself on her

timlusher: @Charliecondou Zoe. I love her. I really liked Momo, but now Thor is growing on me. And the hot one that Eve Best did in the chapel. Do you wear pink scrubs covered with teddies, btw?

Charliecondou: @timlusher oh I don't like the junkie guy. I'd do the OCD doctor though. And yes to the pink scrubs obviously

mrlewisgill: @Charliecondou my friends tormented me something rotten when u stood nxt to us outside Rupert St on Fri coz they know I'm such a big fan!

Charliecondou: @mrlewisgill ah you should have said hello x

Andrew_Swain: @charliecondou Saw you in Selfridges earlier, made my day!

Charliecondou: @Andrew_Swain you should've said hi

Andrew_Swain: @charliecondou I was struck dumb with seeing someone famous in real life! You did look at me though which made it even better! :-)

Charliecondou: @Andrew_Swain I did? Where were you?

boydhilton: Off to Downton!

Tom_In_Oz_: @boydhilton Is that the Petula Clark abbey?

Charliecondou: @boydhilton tell Rob J-C and Michelle Dock I love them both and miss sleeping with them

boydhilton: @Charliecondou for sure! x

No comments:

Post a Comment