Sunday, September 23, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.476

GOING IN CIRCLES
LLauraellen81
LLauraellen81: Sorry to @Charliecondou for my husband circling you on his bike today. He recognised you and is a fan. He texted me after #iwasjealous x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LLauraellen81 can't say I noticed!! Where was this?
LLauraellen81
LLauraellen81: @Charliecondou he said you looked at him in London. You were with your kids. Hope it was you!! x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LLauraellen81 could well have been!
LLauraellen81
LLauraellen81: @Charliecondou he said just off York Way. We are both big fans. Good luck with Corrie etc xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LLauraellen81 yep that was me. Say hello next time x
LLauraellen81
LLauraellen81: @Charliecondou I will tell him to! he might have to ask for an autograph for me though! ;-) x

JUDGE DREDD
T_Lee_
T_Lee_: @Charliecondou Could swear I've just seen you in the old Judge Dredd film?!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @T_Lee_ Yup. twas me
T_Lee_
T_Lee_: @Charliecondou Haha #FreshFaced
scarlettchook
scarlettchook: @Charliecondou was that you we just saw in Judge Dredd??
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @scarlettchook it was
scarlettchook
scarlettchook: @Charliecondou Cool!
Nolinhoward
Nolinhoward: @Charliecondou is that you in judge dredd? ??
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Nolinhoward yup
Spejones
Spejones: @Charliecondou how old were u? You look fit... hope you werent too young for me to say that!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Spejones lol about 21
Spejones
Spejones: @Charliecondou phew! Agree with ur recent comments... Rupert Everett must be having a mid life crisis!

RUPERT EVERETT
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Facebook is suggesting I become friends with Rupert Everett.
MargoJMilne
MargoJMilne: @Charliecondou I'm thinking that might be a 'no', then?
Brendan_Surrey
Brendan_Surrey: @Charliecondou I like to think it's genuine concern that you should make up, rather than a cynical, wonky algorithm
paulj2703
paulj2703: @Charliecondou Twitter can be SO insensitive....
DaranLittle
DaranLittle: @Charliecondou Rupert isn't on Facebook
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DaranLittle Even better, a fake Rupert!!
Wendy_Wason
Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou hahahahahaha. You SO should.
Catvamp
Catvamp: @Charliecondou well over a nice pinot noir, you could perhaps show him the error of his ways, don't invite the mother tho
streetworker01
streetworker01: @Charliecondou That's like when iTunes makes suggestions. "You bought The Morecambe and Wise Show, you may like The Best of Bernard Manning"
LindaRiley8
LindaRiley8: @Charliecondou Why don't you befriend him and have him over to dinner with me, you and Cameron and all our kids for a little 'chit-chat' !!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LindaRiley8 hahaha
LindaRiley8
LindaRiley8: @Charliecondou missed you on Thursday at EDA's am going to Manchester for labour party conference next week, r u around ? 

Charliecondou: @LindaRiley8 I'll call you when I get a sec x

bainser: @Charliecondou maybe he could watch the kids for you?
clarebalding1
clarebalding1: @Charliecondou Has Facebook been drinking?

Charliecondou: @clarebalding1 Clearly

MARIA AND MARCUS SPOILERS!!!!
Coronation Street star Samia Ghadie has revealed that her character Maria Connor will have a breast cancer scare in upcoming episodes. Ghadie said that an upcoming storyline echoed her personal experience of finding a lump after the birth of her daughter. 
Coronation Street logo
“Because it’s so sensitive, we worked with Macmillan on the storyline as we wanted to get it right,” she said. “I think a lot of women will identify with what Maria has to go through. “As an actress, it is challenging filming harrowing scenes and I hope people will feel I have approached it sensitively.
Maria Connor from Coronation Street
“Maria goes through very similar emotions as I did, but it is far worse for her as she doesn’t get the results back so quickly and really stresses out about it.” But that is not the only issue Samia is having to face. The hard-hitting cancer plotline paves the way for a budding romance with Maria’s best friend, Marcus, who is gay. Played by Charlie Condou, who’s gay in real life, viewers will see the pair dating.
Corrie actor Charlie Condou
“Marcus finds Maria crying about her breast-cancer scare and, eventually, he manages to find out what is wrong,” said Samia. “She is dating Jason Grimshaw but it’s Marcus who she wants to accompany her to the hospital. “They are good friends but the lines start to get blurred. She knows he is gay but she can’t help her feelings for him.” The explosive storyline will become a big talking point as it raises the issue of whether gay men should get romantically involved with women or not.
Jason Grimshaw from Coronation Street
It certainly took Samia by surprise and she admits she was taken aback when she first discovered that Maria would fall hook, line and sinker for Marcus. “I was completely shocked,” said the actress. “I found it weird and I didn't want to do it at first. It is such a sensitive area and it was completely unexpected. “But after a while, I realised this does happen in real life and I do think it is a good issue to tackle. It will get people talking and I know some people will be pleased they actually do get together.”
But there will be repercussions for the couple, revealed Samia. “It is going to affect Jason heavily,” she said. “The whole street turns against them. They are happy initially but, long term, I am not so sure. “With Maria, there is never a happy ending. At some point I will be crying again.”


RE MARIA AND MARCUS

ViscountLeighto: @Confidential_CC Brilliant storyline, can't wait for this. These things happen in real world. Well done @realsamia & @Charliecondou
djSway
djSway: @Charliecondou I have to admit I'm a bit concerned about this Maria & Marcus storyline. I hope it's going to be handled well.

SPOTTED
dropthebird
dropthebird: @Charliecondou hey mate, saw you in the trafford centre today. So wanted to say hi but at the same time felt like I would be intruding x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @dropthebird say hello next time
dropthebird
dropthebird: @Charliecondou cheers mate, certainly will :)

GRUMPY
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @indiaknight: If I'm grumpy, I watch him doing this and then I laugh for about two days....

No comments:

Post a Comment