Saturday, August 11, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.431

I’M FREEEEE…
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @_DaCattos When are you coming up??
_DaCattos
_DaCattos: @Charliecondou I can do any time after the 27th of August till the 11th of September, except the 7th :) so whenever you're free :)

Charliecondou: @_DaCattos Im away from the 26th Aug until the 3rd Sept so after that?
_DaCattos
_DaCattos: @Charliecondou sounds good :) I can call or text or something to arrange when I've talked to mum? :)

Charliecondou: @_DaCattos yep, either one x

'IN THE SWIM'
GENTLEMEN TURN ON YOUR GAYDAR 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I'm disappointed to see none of the divers wearing verruca socks
Nozzaaaaaa
PaulineNorris: @Charliecondou - At least theres no "purple dye" showing up in the pool
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @PaulineNorris haha

Charliecondou: My god they must have nervous stomachs. I hope no-one sharts in that hot tub
Simon Pegg
simonpegg: In the car back from the Olympic stadium, listening to Tom D diving in the radio. I was winding down, now I'm winding up. COME ON TOM!!!
Alex Winters
alexwinterstv: @simonpegg a sneaky ? Squeezed on that last tweet.

Charliecondou: @alexwinterstv are you at the lollibop festival on Sunday? It's Georgia's 3rd birthday so we're going
Alex Winters
alexwinterstv: @Charliecondou YES YES YESSSS!!! Me & Katy are compereing. You must pop back and say hello with Georgia :)

Charliecondou: @alexwinterstv excellent! We will indeed x
Alex Winters
alexwinterstv: @Charliecondou my kids loved it last year, should be fun x

Charliecondou: My gaydar is going nuts watching the diving. Are any of them straight?
streetworker01
streetworker01: @Charliecondou Same here. I watched some of the mens swimming in 3D with @brianleslie74 and @davethesprout last week. Oh Mamma…!!!
SallyAnMatthews
SallyAnMatthews: @Charliecondou Difficult call.... Some gold medal mincing though x

Charliecondou: @SallyAnMatthews totally

Charliecondou: @TomDaley1994 amazing work Tom. Your dad would've been so proud
ClareMariscal
ClareMariscal: @Charliecondou my mum just asked me "So, is that one gay too?" as if I'm an authority on these things.

Charliecondou: @ClareMariscal aren't you??
ClareMariscal
ClareMariscal: @Charliecondou you like ladies, yes?

Charliecondou: @ClareMariscal well duh! I have 2 kids!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @stephen_hagan: Olympic diving gold medalist looks happy-but the sign says otherwise


GET ON UR BIKE

whitenosugartv: Mmm dinner is served, Thai chicken and Bolognese #bike #bivvy #needapooh

Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @whitenosugartv that looks fucking horrible
whitenosugartv
whitenosugartv: @Charliecondou tasted good, syrup sponge next and a brew #needapooh #bikebivvy

SPEAKING OF PLOPS
JONATHAN HARVEY
JOJEHARVEY: Good plops there
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @JOJEHARVEY: Good plops there
Alice Arnold
alicearnold1: @JOJEHARVEY Enjoyed you on Loose Ends...right ...back to the diving!
JONATHAN HARVEY
JOJEHARVEY: @alicearnold1 I'm after your Mrs' job, don't tell her though. I'm good. PLOPS!

BIRTHDAY BOY
Alan Halsall
alanhalsall: Just at rafters @TheCelticManor looking forward to my meal and then golf tomorrow!! Bring it on. 20-10 here I come
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @alanhalsall happy birthday x

Alan Halsall
alanhalsall: @Charliecondou thank you x x

STEAK OUT
benniedenton
benniedenton: Can you believe I just ate this beast of a steak !! Diet shmiet I say !!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @benniedenton fat bitch

benniedenton: @Charliecondou hahahahaha very much so darling feeling it now lol so good seeing you last night we must do it more xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @benniedenton I know, it was fun wasn't it? Let's do it again soon xxx

benniedenton: @Charliecondou it really was we must make more of an effort now lol x
iamtonydenton
iamtonydenton: @Charliecondou was it a late night? as we didn't get in until 3.00am!

Q AND A
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @LeeBinding: Q. How does Batman's mum call him down for dinner? A. She doesn't. She's dead.

BROOKE AND SASHA ON ELLEN
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I love this video of @BrookeLVincent and @SachaLParkinson
Charlie Condou  
Confidential_CC: They haven't changed a bit - same tiaras, same tutus x @Charliecondou @BrookeLVincent @SachaLParkinson

I FEEL PRETTY, NOT!
tombarrie
tombarrie: @Charliecondou Lovely to see you and Cameron last night. Feeling so very wrong today!!! have a great weekend x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @tombarrie We are not feeling very pretty today either! Lovely to see you, was it a late one?
tombarrie
tombarrie: @Charliecondou probably only another hour, talking shite, after you boys left!!!

TOM’S DAILY FIRESIDE CHAT
Clare Balding
clarebalding1: Tom Daley 7th after 4 dives. That’ll do nicely. Two dives to come.
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @clarebalding1 and my Matt Mitcham is right up behind Tom at 8th x
Richard
TheLastRichard: @Confidential_CC @clarebalding1 And let's face it, that's exactly where all the gays want them.

Confidential_CC: Matt Mitcham waves goodbye x
DaveyBoy
DaveyH36:  @Confidential_CC  he was jus unlucky lovely guy :-)
Danny Bax
Baxfail: 'Matthew Mitcham, THE NATION'S FAVOURITE!' 'But...but, um -' 'SHUT UP DALEY.'
Simon Best
simonpjbest: Despite not making the final, @matthew_mitcham is still a hero, a role model and a champion. #london2012
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: At last CAN STOP to have dinner it’s 9.15pm in Oz - the Olympic men's diving is over...what will I have…sausages and 2 boiled spuds x
john taylor
JRTsticky: @Confidential_CC Well it certainly wont be a stuffed marrow! lol. #wellhidden
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC:  Ooooh I just made the Forbe's Mag rich list.... Well, some guy who shares my name did... But I look way hott compared x
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Lorraine
FoxyLorri64: @Confidential_CC lol handsome and modest with it! :O) Have a lovely weekend xxxx
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: Mrs is sitting doing a giant crossword while I tweet by the warm glow of the fireplace #domesticscene nearly time for a latte.

marcodotcom1:  @Confidential_CC wife? Your a bender arnt you!?

OLYMPIC ADVICE
Charliecondou
Charliecondou:  RT @kevpeel: People should feel free to use flash photography while the Chinese are diving! 

UNLIKELY BEDFELLOWS
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @bonaomi1: @Charliecondou Any RTs gratefully received for this project xxx
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @bonaomi1 Your "BEDFELLOWS" poster is also lodged at the Condou Confidential Blog
Les Pratt
bonaomi1: @Confidential_CC Wow!! Thanks Charlie!! That's several beers I owe you now!! X 
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @bonaomi1 No, I run his blog pages, his twitter is @Charliecondou and besides I only drink Scotch but @Charliecondou enjoys the brown ale x 
Les Pratt
bonaomi1: @Confidential_CC @charliecondou Scotch, Brown ale, Port & lemon - I'm not bothered. Very grateful for your help, though xxx

MY FRIEND THE AUTHOR 
OUTS HIMSELF...
Michael Douglas Bosc
michaelbosc: @AWOLTom mmmmm like a bit of marmite now and then lol x 
Tom not in Oz
AWOLTom: Such an OBVIOUS euphemism X @michaelbosc

CHARLIE SNAPS
georgia_ellison
georgia_ellison: @Charliecondou thank you for the picture yesterday :-)

GRATUITOUS NUDITY SATURDAY
CHARLIE CONDOU - NAKED!

The scandalous Internet nude picture has become soooo passé, if you haven’t got one you are a complete NOBODY in the world of showbiz! 
The majority of the nude celeb pictures are fakes but once in a while there are some genuine articles that are 'leaked' to the public by ex-lovers, press agents or disgruntled stalker types. The favourite excuse these days from media savvy celebs is...“Oh, did I hit the wrong button and send that to my Twitter fans?” lol
Currently, the widespread rise of the fake nude picture is due to numerous besotted fans, quietly working on PCs in darkened bedrooms, while their mums are out shopping. Modern technology allows you to remove heads from one picture and place them over another person’s body in the flick of a mouse button. The paint shop software that's installed on most computers is so easy to operate that anybody can become a CGI whiz in a few  hours! 
Why am I writing this editorial you ask? 
Well, the popularity of many celebs nowadays is judged on how many fake nude pictures you can find on the Internet - don’t ya jess know, keep up with the times! And if like me, you sometimes ‘accidentally’ find these pictures on the Net, have you noticed just how many fake Charlie Condou snaps are now circulating?
It’s a mark of Charlie's popularity that more and more are being made by fans from all parts of the globe.

Below: Two snaps from a set of recent fake nude pictures of Mr Condou. I have edited the pictures as this is a 'g' rated blog.
Click on Charlie to enlarge:
Erm, the pictures that is!
I have to clarify my position here, I haven't made any of the fake nude pictures of Charlie, as I have more fun putting him into scenes in which he wears women's clothing (see the previous blog post) - just because I can!.

Alarmingly, I too have some very old and blurry nude pictures of me lodged on the Internet.
I just wish I had never showed my mum how to use FaceBook!
Tom in Oz

RE WELCOME TO SATURDAY
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @tanyamumof3 CHARLIE CONDOU - CELEBRITY PHOTOS - WELCOME TO SATURDAY http://charlie-corrie-condou.blogspot.com
Tanya clarke
tanyamumof3: @Confidential_CC fabby :) 
Viscount Leighton
ViscountLeighto: @Confidential_CC Ha ah the first picture is so not @Charliecondou whoever believed that was mental. Too much flabby moobs ;) 
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @ViscountLeighto @charliecondou it's the thought that counts x x x 
Viscount Leighton
ViscountLeighto: @Confidential_CC @charliecondou And a nice thought that'll be for most people. ;) Mwah x

DRAWING TO A CONCLUSION
Above and below: Do you remember the story of my London-born friend Mark M. Merrett, the dyslexic computer graphics artist who has been working on a large picture showing an imaginary scene from the TV show Being Human? Well, he's up to the stage where colour and textures are being applied to the work to make it an almost 3D image. 

CONVALESCING PART 1
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @Norminaus got your roof still? We lost part of our side fence here with the storms coming up from Sydney?
Norman Keshan
Norminaus: @Tom_In_Oz_ I haven't been home yet. Worried about a branch of our tree that overhangs into our 'neighbour from hell' property
Jason Lor
mrjasonlor: @Tom_In_Oz_ Heard it's been pretty windy over there. Hope it's not too bad. Time to take out all the winter clothes eh?
Norman Keshan
Norminaus: @mrjasonlor @Tom_In_Oz_ I've had them out for a while. Had the flu twice this year. 1st time off for a week. 2nd time off for 2 weeks. :(
Tom In Oz
‏Tom_In_Oz_: @Norminaus @mrjasonlor Jase we had snow down near Sydney. Norm, I got pneumonia, bronchitis and nonstop chest probs since March and it's still going. Hope U R getting better tho
Jason Lor
mrjasonlor: @Norminaus Those are never fun. Sorry to hear that. Hope everything else is good.
Norman Keshan
Norminaus: @Tom_In_Oz_ @mrjasonlor I know its really awful. Something for the Northern hemisphere to look forward to later in the year.

CONVALESCING PART 2
Shum65: #FF the amazing Mr @Tom_In_Oz_ Hows it going Tomo? XxX :-)) Hope you are on the mend.
mrblew2:  @Tom_In_Oz_  hope u feeing better xx
Gary Little  
garyrealitybite:  @Tom_In_Oz_  I hope you've been taking care of yourself and getting plenty of rest. Thanks for always being such a sweet guy to follow.
Tom In Oz   
Tom_In_Oz_:  On the mend but time for me to get off twitter... The matron (wife) says I have to get my rest x 
marcodotcom1: @Tom_In_Oz_  wife? Your a bender arnt you!?


No comments:

Post a Comment