Thursday, June 5, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1106

OFF TO READ
Damian_Barr: Why am I 'openly gay' when none of my friends are openly straight? What is this shame-laden phrase?
L_Macdougall: @Damian_Barr Exactly! @Charliecondou wrote about just that the other day...
Damian_Barr: @L_Macdougall @Charliecondou oh please send me link!
Charliecondou: @Damian_Barr @L_Macdougall don't get me started! http://attitude.co.uk/charlie-condou-open/
Damian_Barr: @Charliecondou @L_Macdougall *scurries off to read*

LOAFING
laurenlaverne: @barneydesmazery banana loaf. Phenom. http://instagram.com/p/o1TSWVOD58/ 
Charliecondou: @laurenlaverne @barneydesmazery where's the recipe?
laurenlaverne: @Charliecondou @barneydesmazery http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2249656/brilliant-banana-loaf … xx
barneydesmazery: Glad you like the recipe and website @laurenlaverne. Love to the family and happy baking @Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @barneydesmazery @laurenlaverne cheers Barney, you well?
barneydesmazery: @Charliecondou I'm still cooking up lots of tasty recipes for @bbcgoodfood. Em and the kids keep me busy the rest of the time.
Charliecondou: @barneydesmazery give them my liver x
Charliecondou: @barneydesmazery wow! Best autocorrect ever!!
barneydesmazery: @Charliecondou truly brilliant and weirdly food related. Bx

MEAT LOAFING
oh_bradley: @Charliecondou get naked
tweetseamus: @oh_bradley @Charliecondou Brad, stop being a perv ... Not that I'd complain if you did 
oh_bradley: @tweetseamus @Charliecondou I'm not a perve! Just attracted..
Charliecondou: @oh_bradley @tweetseamus I am naked. How did you know??
oh_bradley: @Charliecondou @tweetseamus unfffffff. Address please??

SHOCKING REACTION
Charliecondou: RT @YasminEvans: Can't stop watching this, the silence of her reaction https://vine.co/v/MXAFneV0K6Q

IAMKEVBISH: @YasminEvans @Charliecondou ahhhh what a horrible bloke Poor little bubba

ValMackinnon: @YasminEvans @Charliecondou This is not nice!

lisagoldy: @YasminEvans @Charliecondou my 2 yr old loves it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment