Thursday, May 22, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1092

ON STAGE
WITH YEO & CONDOU
QueenOfTheSonic
QueenOfTheSonic: @Charliecondou There was a major battle of wit and wiseness on stage at the Lowry tonight. Fascinating insights from yourself and Jonathan!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @QueenOfTheSonic thanks very much! I hope you enjoyed it
QueenOfTheSonic
QueenOfTheSonic: @Charliecondou Very much so! Thank you - and all the best for what's next in store for you acting-wise, too! X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @ProfBrianCox good to meet you tonight, and here's that wine label x


SPOTTED
aysemae12x
aysemae12x: Marcus of corrie is on my train #coronationstreet #Marcus
JemmFrances
JemmFrances: Marcus from #Corrie just walked right past me at Manchester Piccadilly station! How fabulous! #DieHardCorrieFan
LawTRICIA
LawTRICIA: @Charliecondou Apologies for accosting you in Piccadilly Station I just saw you and thought MARCUS!! 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LawTRICIA lol no worries x
LawTRICIA
LawTRICIA: Did the @itvcorrie tour today it was amazing! Then I saw @Charliecondou in Piccadilly Station and grabbed him lol poor guy looked shocked!
Emma_Warriner
Emma_Warriner: @Charliecondou thanks for the photo yesterday lovely meeting u. We all loved the @itvcorrie tour #surreal #hostiesdayout
jonnygforce
jonnygforce: @Charliecondou I see you met some of my fellow Corrie tour guide colleagues!
bizzleandball
bizzleandball: Met 6/6 of mcbusted, Ellis goulding, Marcus from corrie, and Jason Donovan today
lmccadden
lmccadden: Giggled watching @Charliecondou nearly spill his coffee all over Deansgate today when fans screamed at him in that sorta Manc way #Corrie
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @lmccadden damn. I thought I'd got away with that
lmccadden
lmccadden: @Charliecondou don't worry - your secrets safe !

STORYTELLER
jamesoliverpool
jamesoliverpool: @Charliecondou Saw your episode of Storyteller opposite Miranda Richardson. Really enjoyed it. No shows like that for kids anymore.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @jamesoliverpool wow that takes me back
jamesoliverpool
jamesoliverpool: @Charliecondou Yes, I first saw it in 1991 and didn't know who you were then, but watched it last year and saw you. What a fab cast!
jamesoliverpool
jamesoliverpool: @Charliecondou Wasn't Jonathan Pryce your father? And Joely Richardson as well. Acting royalty!

BOOK
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @Alancumming: Ta da!! My book, NOT MY FATHER'S SON, is out on October 7th from @ItBooks! 

KATY PERRY
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Apparently @katyperry is in the same hotel as me. I bet I bump into her at the all you can eat breakfast buffet
Iankershaw
Iankershaw: @Charliecondou @katyperry give her mine and @justinmoorhouse love - we're old friends now x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Iankershaw @katyperry @justinmoorhouse I'm going to need to hear this story
justinmoorhouse
justinmoorhouse: @Charliecondou @Iankershaw @katyperry wish we had a story hey Kersh. Knowwhatimeanhey? Nudge nudge. Blokes. (We went to see her concert)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @justinmoorhouse @Iankershaw oh. I naturally assumed it was some sort of threesome (notice I've removed her from this reply)
justinmoorhouse
justinmoorhouse: @Charliecondou @Iankershaw nice twitter etiquette.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @justinmoorhouse @Iankershaw well, we'll probably meet in the bar late. Didn't want it to be awks
Iankershaw
Iankershaw: @Charliecondou @justinmoorhouse she was secretly communicating with me all night! Touching her hair and stuff - we had a connection right?!
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @Charliecondou @katyperry so showbiz !!!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @gillywalshy you know me Giz
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @Charliecondou who the f**k is Giz ??
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @gillywalshy (I'm going to call you Giz from now on)

TUESDAY
alexwinterstv
alexwinterstv: @Leemountjoy @MediaCityUK A bit grim outside though. All the atmosphere is radiating from Cbeebies/Cbbc. Obviously ;)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @alexwinterstv me and Ali King (Carla from Corrie) met Andy on Tuesday. She got a photo with him. I've never seen her so excited
alexwinterstv
alexwinterstv: @Charliecondou ahaha!! He IS popular with the ladies:) Not seen you for a while, hope all is well. You need to bring your littluns up x

THAT MOVIE
thatbloodyMikey
thatbloodyMikey: THIS! - pic.twitter.com/1kXuq1KT77
thomjamesmcc
thomjamesmcc: @thatbloodyMikey I'm watching Frozen right now, don't diss it!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thomjamesmcc @thatbloodyMikey I've started singing "Do you want to blow the postman?". Not in front of my kids though obv
thatbloodyMikey
thatbloodyMikey: @Charliecondou @thomjamesmcc Ha! LOVE! I'd totally copyright these lyrics Charlie x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thomjamesmcc @thatbloodyMikey only about 50 FUCKING TIMES!!!
thomjamesmcc
thomjamesmcc: @Charliecondou @thatbloodyMikey me too, @jameswharton is OBSESSED...

THE VIDEO

P_A_N_E_S: Big shouts to @kingcieron for the vid

Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @P_A_N_E_S: Big shouts to @kingcieron for the vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-foB7kFR5KY

SIZE
Madi_Rathmell
JamesDeen: Why do so many places on the internet list me as 5'7"??? I'm 5'8" damnit!!!!! :-) #thingsigivelessthanasinglefuckabout #iloveabsurdhashtags
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JamesDeen I'm 5'8" too! I imagine this is where our size similarities end though
ConnerHabib
ConnerHabib: @Charliecondou @JamesDeen but James, I'm slightly taller than you. And I'm 5'8" #SpeakingTruthToPower

POLITICS
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Apparently 64% of people can't be bothered to vote today. Please don't be one of them
AncientTia
AncientTia: @Charliecondou Non-Voters should remember that from now on they're not allowed to gripe about politics - after all they didn't care...
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @AncientTia: @Charliecondou Non-Voters should remember that from now on they're not allowed to gripe about politics - after all they didn't care…

orange is the new black
AlanCarr
AlanCarr: The cast of Orange Is The New Black on @chattyman next week. Creaming.My.Drawers!!!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @AlanCarr @chattyman OMG you lucky fucker!! I'm obsessed with @OITNB
Confidential_CC: Settle petal x @Charliecondou @AlanCarr @chattyman @OITNB
AlanCarr
AlanCarr: @Charliecondou @chattyman @OITNB come down - be my guest xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @AlanCarr @chattyman @OITNB which day? I'd totally do that
Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou @AlanCarr @chattyman @OITNB #addiction is being fed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment