Tuesday, May 20, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1090

SPOTTED

manchesterpauly: Sat at next table to @hayleysoraya @Charliecondou @TupeleDorgu @Marc_Baylis, soooooooo who pushes Tina. @nicash @MCFC_Jay @love_prezzo
Patrick Wilson
_patrickwilson: Hilarious that I just noticed you walk past Akbars and you waved... Felt like such a tool. @Charliecondouu

Charliecondou: @_patrickwilson hehe you should've come out and said hello

stu_pot1: @Charliecondou u were in Dockyards earlier ahhhhh was gonna come over for a pic but I didn't. Gutted!!! x

Charliecondou: @stu_pot1 I was indeed x

stu_pot1: @Charliecondou gutted I. Was a tad drunk should if came over n got pics n had a laugh xx

KILLING ME

Charliecondou: RT @decath10n: @msmalonedies This is killing me. (Ignore stupid grammar) RT @LadHumour: When you realise your girl got ur phone


FAN PAGE
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: This is a fake account @gascoynechris
gascoynechris
gascoynechris: @Charliecondou sorry? It says '{fanpage}' in my bio, please follow me! ❤️
EmmaDJlouiseno1
EmmaDJlouiseno1: @Charliecondou @gascoynechris what on earth is the point of a fake account??? Xx
gascoynechris
gascoynechris: @EmmaDJlouiseno1 @Charliecondou it's not look at my bio it says fan page!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: “@gascoynechris: @Charliecondou sorry? It says '{fanpage}' in my bio, please follow me!❤️” ah, my mistake
gascoynechris
gascoynechris: @Charliecondou thought i was faking to be Chris, I am a fan page, I like to watch soaps and I enjoy the cast!
Embedded image permalink
gascoynechris
gascoynechris: @Charliecondou :) please follow me!!? Huge fan, and you're an amazing actor in #Corrie :)
MambasNights
MambasNights: @Charliecondou @gascoynechris Is The REAL CHRIS on twitter Charlie.
gascoynechris
gascoynechris: @MambasNights @Charliecondou the real Chris doesn't have twitter
PeteLFC85
PeteLFC85: @gascoynechris @MambasNights @Charliecondou He is too busy at the bar with a massive pint of orange juice to have twitter
stevewalsh2009
stevewalsh2009: @Charliecondou @gascoynechris you horrid person charlie!! Shame on you!! :o)
gascoynechris
gascoynechris: @stevewalsh2009 @Charliecondou everyone makes mistakes
gascoynechris
gascoynechris: It's funny because @Charliecondou tweeted me saying I was faking to be Chris so I get followers ;-) however, I did tell everyone I'm just a fan
brianfruity
brianfruity: @Charliecondou was it a rough night
angelamweaver
angelamweaver: @Charliecondou What is wrong with you, you are coming across like you are nuts!

LAST NIGHT

InClerkenwell: Lovely to meet charming @Charliecondou & Damon (writer @itvcorrie) at glam event last night @The_Clerkenwell #CDW2014 


LOST & FOUND
JANEP86: Oooooooo there some one is missing on here and its @charliecondou where is he on here :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Charliecondou: @JANEP86 I'm there somewhere
JANEP86: @Charliecondou oooooo yh I can seeeeee u now

JUNKIE BUZZ
Ignoregasm: @Charliecondou just tweet me and I'll have your gym junkie waiting in future!
Charliecondou: @Ignoregasm hahaha will do x
Ignoregasm: @Charliecondou no queue for you! Far too important and all that ;p
Charliecondou: @Ignoregasm well obviously ;-)
Ignoregasm: @Charliecondou we only roll out the red carpet for @michkeegan though. Sorry.
Charliecondou: @Ignoregasm @michkeegan we used to do the same for her at Corrie
Ignoregasm: @Charliecondou divas eh! If I come on the corrie tour I expect a free pint in the rovers!

GIN FUELED DRAG
peejaybrennan: Firs time I had a genuine conversation about trying drag... mind you, gin was involved... but still. What would be my name?
liamwaterloo: @peejaybrennan Holly Oaks.
ryanjohnbutcher: @peejaybrennan @liamwaterloo Corina Tionstreet?
liamwaterloo: @ryanjohnbutcher @peejaybrennan ...that may need work. But sounds like a job for: @Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @liamwaterloo @ryanjohnbutcher @peejaybrennan I told @MissDustyO yesterday my drag name would be Charity Dinners. I go to enough of them
peejaybrennan: @Charliecondou @liamwaterloo @ryanjohnbutcher @MissDustyO See, now that's clever. I need to think more like that!
liamwaterloo: @peejaybrennan @Charliecondou @ryanjohnbutcher @MissDustyO "If Charity keep throwing shade imma rename her 'Charlie Con-ohnoyoubettadont."

A LITTLE BIT OF CORRIE 
POSTED FROM CANADA
Confidential_CC: @AdamBlease PRESUME it's you on left in first pic on blog?
AdamBlease: @Confidential_CC indeed it is :-)



WHICH WAY
jayrayner1: Or dairy products in general. I'm stuck in the corner here...
JohnWhaiteBakes: @jayrayner1 this journey needs a hashtag. How's #rayner'sOnATrain
Charliecondou: @JohnWhaiteBakes @jayrayner1 which way are you going jay? I'm heading to Manchester
JohnWhaiteBakes: @Charliecondou @jayrayner1 I was on the train too!
Charliecondou: @JohnWhaiteBakes @jayrayner1 are you together??
JohnWhaiteBakes: @Charliecondou @jayrayner1 no, I was heading to Wigan.
jayrayner1: @Charliecondou @JohnWhaiteBakes no. I suspect john had a seat #bitter

LAST TIME WE MENTION IT
DamianSamuels
DamianSamuels: Under 50 minutes left to make a last minute pledge to our film @MelvynPfferberg please help, any pledge will do https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1704432156/the-five-wives-and-lives-of-melvyn-pfferberg
DamianSamuels
DamianSamuels: @ndearpr @RichardAArnold @TimWThornton @FubarRadio @mrmarkdolan @MarkEccleston1 @Charliecondou @missmollystyle @iainkevanmorris we did it
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DamianSamuels @ndearpr @RichardAArnold @TimWThornton @FubarRadio @mrmarkdolan @MarkEccleston1 @missmollystyle @iainkevanmorris Thank GOD!
DamianSamuels
DamianSamuels: @Charliecondou @RichardAArnold We shall never speak of it again!

ZUMBURA 
(pART II)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: This was last night RT @glenrules: Such a fabulous evening out @ZumburaUK with @damoncorrie


SirThomasWynne: @Charliecondou Erm, I'm sure it was unintentional but what are you doing to @damoncorrie ?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @SirThomasWynne @damoncorrie hahaha

damoncorrie: RT @SirThomasWynne: @Charliecondou Erm, I'm sure it was unintentional but what are you doing to @damoncorrie ? http://t.co/jykTCuTg81


damoncorrie: Thanks to Glen Scott who bid a ridiculously large amount at the 2 brewers AIDS charity evening to have dinner with me, Charlie Condou and Michelle Collins. What fun! I was a hoot. X — with Michelle Collins, Alexia Brown, Glen Scott and Charlie Condou.
ZumburaUK
ZumburaUK: @Charliecondou lovely to see you last night thanks for visiting us
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @ZumburaUK it was a great night with fantastic food. And too many cocktails x
glenrules
glenrules: @Charliecondou @ZumburaUK they were fab cocktails, 1 too many Molly Moo Moos tho I think , Suffering today!hope you made your train ok :)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @glenrules I'm on it now. Head hurts. Did you stay late?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: And now I feel like this
fmdelaney94
fmdelaney94: @Charliecondou man you look rough
Fadzeanforward
Fadzeanforward: @Charliecondou You look like Maria's soul.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Fadzeanforward lol
PaulBurston
PaulBurston: @MattCainWriter @Charliecondou that Todd has really sucked the life out of you x

KEEP CALM
KerryAGodliman: Can all agree we've fully explored every possible jovial re wording of the 'Keep Calm And Carry On' slogan now
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @KerryAGodliman: Can all agree we've fully explored every possible jovial re wording of the 'Keep Calm And Carry On' slogan now

No comments:

Post a Comment