Saturday, May 17, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1088

THE OTHER HALF
marcusfur
verbalictor: Well, Wolf Hall was pretty darn good. Quick stop at the Delauney for an early tea then back for Bring Up The Bodies. #feelingcultured
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @verbalictor my other half is there. Say hello!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @verbalictor (I've just realised you probably don't know him. Maybe say hello to random men in case)

WAITING
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JohnWhaiteBakes when are we having dinner mr? X
JohnWhaiteBakes
JohnWhaiteBakes: @Charliecondou very soon I hope? X

AMMONITE
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: My daughter just explained to me what an ammonite is (google it). She's 4.
shirleyp28
shirleyp28: @Charliecondou Kids eh? they know everything these days x
edwardpumpkin@Charliecondou Wow! That's bloody impressive! x 
MazzaSmith: @Charliecondou wow... Impressed :) 
allyska@Charliecondou ps. Very clever young lady you have. 
WhoPotterVian@Charliecondou Perhaps she could become the next Einstein, only female?#VeryCleverKid 
Ashlynne68@Charliecondou My daughter wanted to know as there was a Iron Age, Bronze age etc what comes after us. #NoAnswer #ConfusedMam #HeadScratch 
allyska@Charliecondou well....MY daughter was picked best in year group for presentation and resource links on homophobia *finger click* just 12 
Cadrieu: @Charliecondou Obviously a future David Attenborough in the making. 
BowetteRoberts: @Charliecondou Easy! It's what kills Superman :) 
driftingcamera: @Charliecondou there used to be a shop down by the british museum where you could buy fossils of those
ClareMariscal
ClareMariscal: @Charliecondou my 4-year-old just asked if I could have a black baby next time.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @ClareMariscal I love your four year old

WAKE UP
AlanCarr: So, woken to numerous tweets about my *lovely pins* - thank you so much. They are always open for you my little tweetpops ;)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @AlanCarr I woke up to tweets about my arse. I win

MARIA AND MARCUS
Charlie Condou and Samia Ghadie in one of those gratuitous Corrie scenes where Charlie was in undies at the front door....

TRUE COLOURS
Charliecondou: RT @GavinJuniper: Lily Juniper - "True Colours" (Official Audio)

No comments:

Post a Comment