Saturday, May 10, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1081

24, moonwalk & eurovision
Charliecondou: So according to my timeline I'm the only person not watching Eurovision
humphreymad: @Charliecondou nor me,I'm catching up on 24....#rebelsweare
Charliecondou: @humphreymad me too! My mate @Actornabil is in it
humphreymad: @Charliecondou @Actornabil episode 1 is amazing #lovejackbauer
FergusOHare: @Charliecondou how does that make you feel?
Charliecondou: @FergusOHare euphoric. And straight
FergusOHare: @Charliecondou I knew it!
Graham Dudley
kentishphotos: @Charliecondou Glad to find someone else with common sense and good taste. lol
Christopher Leader
LeaderAbrahams: @Charliecondou liar :-)
Alan_Measles: Da streets of da mall #EurovisionSongContest2014
Charliecondou: @Alan_Measles are you watching through choice??
Alan_Measles: @Charliecondou natch
boydhilton: Good luck to all the Moonwalkers tonight. Heroic. #moonwalklondon
GabbyLogan: “@boydhilton: Good luck to all the Moonwalkers tonight. Heroic. #moonwalklondon” I wish I was out there tonight, with you and @Charliecondou
boydhilton: @GabbyLogan @Charliecondou me too! Maybe a reunion next year.
Charliecondou: @boydhilton @GabbyLogan I'd be up for it. As long as we actually win this time
GabbyLogan: @Charliecondou @boydhilton we were robbed last time
Charliecondou: Good luck to this year's moonwalkers! My top tip, use lots of Vaseline. Everywhere
Liam Murphy
liamwaterloo: @Charliecondou Ugh, that's your tip for EVERYTHING.
_AdamDP: @Charliecondou oh really?! I will let my friends know
Actornabil: @GabbyLogan @boydhilton @Charliecondou are you there chaz?? As in ESG
Charliecondou: @Actornabil ESG?? (I'm home watching 24 on catch up)
Actornabil: @Charliecondou DONT BLINK.
Actornabil: @Charliecondou btw Ollie Longcraine was camera op on 24. T'was a lovely surprise

Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou I've spent my entire life loving good music and owning my own music studio etc . . . I refuse to watch Eurovision and Glee!

TeamXander1: @Confidential_CC You don't watch Eurovision for good music though. You watch it for cheese! @Charliecondou

Confidential_CC: @TeamXander1 @Charliecondou just not into it .....

TeamXander1: @Confidential_CC @Charliecondou Fair enough. I love it :)

Confidential_CC: @TeamXander1 @Charliecondou x

tax the rich
Charliecondou: RT @emmafreud: this is why people pay taxes.  (thanks @shiel_alison)  http://t.co/dPHKoo0fnS

GREEN ROOM FOOD
Cath_Tyldesley: Stocking up the green room. Me and my fave telly boyfriend @ryanjamesthomas #feeders x pic.twitter.com/TAYxxiKgel
Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley @ryanjamesthomas those lime infused raisins taste well weird

DAD'S DAY
GeorgiaaaLee: @Charliecondou you made my dads day #selfie
Charliecondou: @GeorgiaaaLee haha glad to hear it

FRIDAY NIGHT
imanniemouse: @Charliecondou you filthy man. #waterstones #hangout #iknow #youknow #weallknow #disco
Charliecondou: @imanniemouse eh?

imanniemouse: @Charliecondou what do you mean eh? Okay I'll pass it onto Bruno next time I see him he can explain it @BrunoLangley haha...

Coronation Street star to discuss Yeo portrait experience

Coronation Street star, Charlie Condou, will discuss his experience of sitting for a Jonathan Yeo portrait with the new Royal Academy director, Tim Marlow, at a special event at The Lowry later this month.
The private audience, which will take place at 6.30pm on Thursday, 22 May, is free to attend – but places are limited. Email privateviews@thelowry.com to reserve your tickets. (Max two per person)
The actor, writer and LGBT champion’s portrait was painted by Yeo in 2003. It now forms part of the Jonathan Yeo Portraits exhibition at The Lowry - which has been organised in partnership with the National Portrait Gallery.
It celebrates Yeo as one of Britain’s leading portrait artists - someone known for his stunning and sometimes controversial images.
The event will also provide an opportunity to see some of Yeo’s most famous work - as well as new portraits of Maxine Peake and John Cooper Clarke, which were specially created for this exhibition.
For more information about the exhibition, visit: www.thelowry.com/jonathanyeo

News from RAF College Cranwell
Winners at the g3 Out In The City Awards 25.4.2014.
Photo left to right: Coronation Street Star Charlie Condou, Air Commodore Chris Luck (Commandant of the Royal Air Force College, Suran Dickson founder of Diversity Role Models and Charlie's co-host Sophie Ward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment